Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Interesting. But oy vey, if some of the nameless extras are too adorable (and they will be), cue the headmaster trainees (aka forumites) asking for a more personal hands-on approach. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN UPDATED. CHECK PAGE 305.

Hmm... Okay, so I did this. Mostly because I was bored because I saw some people confusing the girls.

There's info. on all the girls. If you click you'll see these questions answered:
1. Where can you find her?
2. Can you see her naked?
3. Can you punish her?
4. Can you have sex with her?

There are some events I didn't take into consideration, like the "first dream" scene. Everyone (except for Ada) is there and the "How to Discipline a yong woman" scene ("HTDAYW" from now on) 'cause everyone is there. I mentioned "HTDAYW" only if there's something worth mentioning. There are other events, like the class when Donna teases Debbie and get punched, or the scene where Debbie gropes Nurse Robinson (A scene that I haven't seen) that cannot be replayed so I couldn't see who was there. If you notice an error, or you want to add info, just let me know. If this is deemed useful I can update it when the time comes.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY.

Edit: I added some things I had missed for Maxine and Faye.
Edit 2: In case anyone is wondering; Girls in the the ending scene "The student revolt": Maxine, Charlotte, Debbie, Liz, Cassandra, April, Nina, Harriet, Alice, Rachel, Emily.

Here I go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, there is no sex in the game because it is no planned at all or just because it is early in development?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So, there is no sex in the game because it is no planned at all or just because it is early in development?
You are answering to a post from mid-2020. So something has changed meanwhile. And the post only covers the students, no other persons.

Right now, there is still no sexual intercourse with most the students right now, because the game is still not that far. Right now you can have sex with Amy (student), Sally, Miss Potts (both teachers) and Candy (a prostitute). For the next update, there is seemingly a planned sex scene with Rachel (student). But different from sex there is still a lot of other lewd content in the game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There is sex in the game - with multiple women (prostitute (forgot her name), Mrs. Potts, the gym teacher). Just not with the students, yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Everything said before me is correct, just as a warning that this game is not primarily about sex - there is some, there will be more - so probably will feature more control/corruption/spanking based content compared to actual penetration/blowjob stuff.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Nice setup, having the students be dropouts both to justify their lack of rights and to give reason as to them being 18+.

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
...and your office.
...and Amy with Tia, You with Rachel and with Rachel and Debbie, Debbie with Mrs. Newman, Debbie with you, Debbie with Cassandra (bad), Cassandra with you (bad), everyone with Cassandra (good), You with Lucy, you with Priti, you with Liz, you with Charlotte, you with Sarah and the other girl, you with everyone (last two are Dreams/Hallucinations)
And that's just from the top of my head.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes