Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
the game is to realistic now

:D
Yhea they talked about it on the radio here (afternoon drive home show) and they mentioned that they would be punishing the students with a padle. I imediatly thought that someone was playing to much The Headmaster in their closet.

And by the way I am not even american. so that news made the rounds.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And by the way I am not even american. so that news made the rounds.
It is more common than many people think.

It's legal in 19 states here (and of course, mostly used on boys). Though, one of them it is legal in the state, but no school allows it, and 4 of them is is illegal to practice it on children with disabilities (though 3 of those 4 allow that with parental consent). It was never illegal in any way in Missouri state, though not every district practices it. This one in particular (1900 students), brought it back.

Many students I knew back then would opt for it (again, mostly boys), because they would prefer it to detention, as did the teachers, because it took less time. And, of course, as a boy, you are not allowed to complain about it, because 'that is not manly', and we want our kids to be as toxically masculine as possible.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Its great that update will be soon but this "couple months" for next part instead of couple weeks makes me little worry :confused:
I wouldn't be certain that there is any need to worry. Given they have a beta period of usually a month suggests that for the period of that beta their focus would be on bugfix's, typo corrections and other potential problems with the newly released content before returning to the work in progress and didn't they say this beta period was going to be longer than normal due to the extent of the changes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When the 13.0 is upload ?
When will the 0.13.0 version of the game be uploaded?

As your headmaster I deeply disappointed in your lacking ability to form correct sentence and your ignorance of the search engine on this site. This must have consequence and thus I will put you in detention for 10 h.

But for your question, look for the latest post of darkcore, as he posted the latest dev news (either use the infamous search engine or this link).

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
the game is to realistic now

:D
The grade school I went to (back when we had to dodge the dinosaurs to get to school) used a paddle. Mainly the PE teacher. I got paddled once, and my mom went down to the school and raised hell. She could be scary when she wanted to be.

Said teacher was moved to the high-school and replaced.

:cool: Eric Grey

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
The grade school I went to (back when we had to dodge the dinosaurs to get to school) used a paddle. Mainly the PE teacher. I got paddled once, and my mom went down to the school and raised hell. She could be scary when she wanted to be.

Said teacher was moved to the high-school and replaced.

:cool: Eric Grey
But did the paddling completely get rid of your pyschological hangups, make you a better person and ensure your succesful academic career???

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes