FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
from the previous page:
Tried all those two guides, for going to Level 8, I'm always low on pain. Though, maybe it's another bug seeing as I already used the dildo on her on a previous punishment and for the second time it won't give out the necessary pain points, but it's not being ticked as complete from the quest markers.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Tried all those two guides, for going to Level 8, I'm always low on pain. Though, maybe it's another bug seeing as I already used the dildo on her on a previous punishment and for the second time it won't give out the necessary pain points, but it's not being ticked as complete from the quest markers.
Yes, that's a known bug from the beta. Try using an old save (prior to using the dildo for the first time). If you manage to max out everything during the same punishment session, it should work.

Reactions: whilst and lenin224

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.13.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,46 GB / 2,18 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.1Beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 2,17 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.1Beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, that's a known bug from the beta. Try using an old save (prior to using the dildo for the first time). If you manage to max out everything during the same punishment session, it should work.
Damn, I knew it. It sucks that my only save is prior to being done with Pitri's and Harriet's quest lines, and I hate having to do my progress all over again. *Sigh* I'll redo it when I have the motivation to again.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Damn, I knew it. It sucks that my only save is prior to being done with Pitri's and Harriet's quest lines, and I hate having to do my progress all over again. *Sigh* I'll redo it when I have the motivation to again.
You can try to use the new feature to skip directly to chapter 2 (when starting a new playthrough). It will reduce the burden...

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I just wish people would stop leaking BETA versions...
Guess I play in two weeks then, update sounds good :)
From reading the itch page the non beta version will not be out til October 10 at the earliest so GOOD LUCK

So pretty much 1 month + 2 weeks.... lol

cager

Aug 2, 2017
I have tried several searches and cannot find the answer, so, if it is blindingly obvious, please forgive me.

How can I find out at what level all the girls are at without calling each one for punishment? With the gaps in updating I have lost track of what I have achieved to date.

Also, is there list anywhere of what levels the girls should be on by the end of the latest update?

Thanks for any help given.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I have tried several searches and cannot find the answer, so, if it is blindingly obvious, please forgive me.

How can I find out at what level all the girls are at without calling each one for punishment? With the gaps in updating I have lost track of what I have achieved to date.

Also, is there list anywhere of what levels the girls should be on by the end of the latest update?

Thanks for any help given.
In 0.13 you can have a look in the character log. But the entry of Rachel doesn't work right now (at least for me). This is seemingly a beta-bug.

Alternatively, you can go to the replay-menu and press the big red button in the upper right corner 3 times.

• Angry
Reactions: cager and Phil5k

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
IDK this update was alright. I feel like they use to do more with less time. It was just ok. Not worth the large file size tho.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How do i insert dildo in Rachel punishment i run out of ap every time i try to insert the dildo...
Get her humiliation to 15 first. Then pick the highest point options for pleasure and pain, you should end up with 7 pain and 6 pleasure.

Strip her naked -> Body inspection -> Take pictures -> lick nipples -> paddle her with the paddle -> MC's lap spank

Then you should have 1 AP left. Which should let you do the dildo option. Which will max all 3 of her stats.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Get her humiliation to 15 first. Then pick the highest point options for pleasure and pain, you should end up with 7 pain and 6 pleasure.

Strip her naked -> Body inspection -> Take pictures -> lick nipples -> paddle her with the paddle -> MC's lap spank

Then you should have 1 AP left. Which should let you do the dildo option. Which will max all 3 of her stats.
Doesn't work for me.

Headmaster.png

How many months it took for that tiny, underage update again?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes