mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I can't seem to punish Rachel enough to trigger the dildo action?
Anyone got the correct sequence?
Someone else posted before on the scenes - I will just say something in general. Each of the new actions - has points related to them. So you don't have to have full points prior to doing those actions. If a new action has a 3 pain, and 3 pleasure possible, you only have to have a 7 of 10 pain and pleasure numbers to do the last action point. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dinges
Apr 10, 2020
Fair point but at the same time give us guys who aren't into petites at least something like an Alice scene to make it sound worth getting through all the Rachel content :ROFLMAO:.
Not excited about this update or the other half of it being released in 2 months (for reasons stated before), but Alice is actually my absolute LEAST favorite. I really hate the completely unrealistic hentai type bewbs. Just unattractive for me and makes her body shape distorted. Also her personality does not grab me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess (no pun intended lol).

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Rachel? Seriously?

i don’t understand why so many devs choose to focus on the characters who are simultaneously their least attractive *and* their least interesting. I’d pay money to skip all of Rachel’s scenes.
While I am also not in the "Rachel is No 1" club, it seems far from empty when reading the forums, so tastes just differ. If I had to guess, she would be battling it out with Priti and Lucy for most popular girl.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Tnx
I'll try it later;)

But I took the MixDrop-link instead,

downloading of 5,9GB zip lasted 1h 59m45sec :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::eek::rolleyes:,
but now I got the update :giggle:(y)
Now I'll take a nap and will play the update later the day.
Next time use for download from mega, when you reach the file limit just activate and you should be good (you can also add proxies to megabasterd if you need).

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
While I am also not in the "Rachel is No 1" club, it seems far from empty when reading the forums, so tastes just differ. If I had to guess, she would be battling it out with Priti and Lucy for most popular girl.
Lucy's a redhead, so she's automatically best girl. Rachel's cute and shy. And I'm sure people find something cut in Priti, I don't know, I'm not into all that melanin.
All the other girls are kinda just there, and a chore, honestly.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
thanks for pulling up my post from January 7Th of 2021 when the incest header was not in the tags. Cant believe anyone has the time to go through almost 700 pages to find something to comment on. things changed obviously in those tags. My point is still valid. Still have not seen any incest in the game
Someone must have noticed. As of this reply, that tag is not there.
(I never saw it, but I don't check this topic daily so I can't say it was never there.)

Reactions: nillax

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The set up for Sally was a bit too obvious when it started, but the pay out was (y). Very nicely done. Not being the biggest fan of Rachel. She's ok, but the fact that Sally had a big role in it was a great delivery for Rachel's story.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes