D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
Love the game. I know you can't cater to every request, all I'll say is can't wait to have more fun with Lucy on the weekend.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I have some trouble with this new version (0.13.2) in which the game stops working from time to time or straight up closes itself. Am I the only one?

• Hey there
Reactions: DeePee

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
I had a similar issue around the start of the year (version 11 was what I played). For me it turned out that there was a graphics driver update that hadn't been applied. I haven't had this issue since. Is it possible you could have a similar issue?
My specs are good enough to run nearly everything at least in 2k, most in 4k. ALL of my drivers AND the BIOS are the last available and the game is really slow. My lag is not around 5 seconds, but 2-3 seconds.

(Specs: Ryzen 9 3900X, Rad 6800XT, 128GB Ram, Gigabyte X570 Board, Game is on a 1TB SSD which is only used for games.)

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
played this a long time ago the game doesnt have any sharing right? there a pervy guy but you can tell him to fuck off and cuck him right?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My specs are good enough to run nearly everything at least in 2k, most in 4k. ALL of my drivers AND the BIOS are the last available and the game is really slow. My lag is not around 5 seconds, but 2-3 seconds.

(Specs: Ryzen 9 3900X, Rad 6800XT, 128GB Ram, Gigabyte X570 Board, Game is on a 1TB SSD which is only used for games.)
I don't know about this game but in another game (also Ren'Py) frequent second long lags happened to quite a lot of people and do apparently have nothing to do with PC specs. It runs fine on old toasters, it lags on NASA hardware.

Reactions: Fotzenrotzer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
played this a long time ago the game doesnt have any sharing right? there a pervy guy but you can tell him to fuck off and cuck him right?
There's no sharing, however, there are a lot of pervy old guys who watch your (almost) every step and you cannot tell them to eff off, nor can you cuck them (since they're not interested in taking action themselves).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There's no sharing, however, there are a lot of pervy old guys who watch your (almost) every step and you cannot tell them to eff off, nor can you cuck them (since they're not interested in taking action themselves).
i meant that teacher that ask for a hooker that you could give him the wrong pill or smt like that

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Honestly, dunno why/how people with high end PCs keep crashing the game, lol, mine is kind of old (literally had to play Horizon Zero Dawn at 20 fps) and I never had any problems with the game.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
problably asked before but, pregnancy?
we'd need to have actual action with any of the girls for pregnancy to be a thing
pretty sure there's content for one and a half of em, plus random content here and there
i'll be old and there will still not be any alice content in the game outside finding her in the hallways and fining her for 10 bucks for going over the speed limit

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
TheHeadmaster-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Is it really necessary to force people to create an account to get the download link? I prefer to be anonymous.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is it really necessary to force people to create an account to get the download link? I prefer to be anonymous.
the account is anonymous. no email required, no IP taken. that being said, yeah sadly you need an account to get the key required to get access to torrents (without it, it wont work). its done to prevent scummy websites from leeching our torrents and praising it as their own while we pay fro all the equipment (seeding machines, nodes and so on).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes