Goschlong

May 29, 2017
I have everything done but drama night and can’t seem to figure out how to get it, anything in particular I have to do??

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I'm also unable to click out of the computer on Monday Day 1. None of the desktop icons are clickable, but I can click the arrow and clipboard at the top.

Suggestions? This is version 0.3.4.

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
This is a good question. I figured out how to add the red butt effect for Lucy's spanking from the MC. I think it worked well and I even managed to code it so it faded in the more you spanked her. ...
Ok thanks. Thats indeed much work, i hope you get the reccources you need to make the game you want to create

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
dont you dare abandon this game lol. i find that almost all the games that have alot of promise like this one get abandoned half way through whilst only the lame games that take very little effort get finished. it would be nice for this game to be one of the few good ones to get a completed tag one day.

Reactions: Shahawk

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
How do I trigger Faye's embarrassing situation? (second under others) Can't seem to find that scene, I did get all others...

erkper

May 16, 2018
How do I trigger Faye's embarrassing situation? (second under others) Can't seem to find that scene, I did get all others...
Check out the Sports building in the morning and afternoon (can't remember the time of day it triggers) - she'll be standing outside the girls' locker room.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think when the next update comes out and we can punish Debbie it would be ideal if the player had more authority as to how, when, and where to punish her. I mean, the main character can already assign Ms. Newman to spank Debbie so it should be substantially more significant than that. It would nice to be able to use our choice of implements (a cane for instance), to be able to spank Debbie directly, and to do so basically whenever we want and either without a limited number of strokes or with a high limit with more strokes having some sort of effect on how she reacts. Any time she mouths off in the hallway, for instance, could lead to immediate chastisement if the player decides to do so.

It would also be nice if Debbie remembered her punishments and reacted differently in the future as a result.

Last edited:

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I'm also unable to click out of the computer on Monday Day 1. None of the desktop icons are clickable, but I can click the arrow and clipboard at the top.

Suggestions? This is version 0.3.4.
I unpacked the RPA files and made a workaround. In script.rpy, replace lines 563-569 (the result= imagemap chunk) with the following:

Code:
    menu:
        "Shop":
            $ result = "online shopping"
        "Construction":
            $ result = "order construction"
        "Rules":
            $ result = "review rules"
        "Recycle bin":
            $ result = "recycle bin"
        "Go Back":
            $ result = "go_back"
Back up the original file first! I have no idea if this will break anything else!

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I think when the next update comes out and we can punish Debbie it would be ideal if the player had more authority as to how, when, and where to punish her. I mean, the main character can already assign Ms. Newman to spank Debbie so it should be substantially more significant than that. It would nice to be able to use our choice of implements, to be able to spank Debbie directly, and to do so basically whenever we want and either without a limited number of strokes or with a high limit with more strokes having some sort of effect on how she reacts. Any time she mouths off in the hallway, for instance, could lead to immediate chastisement if the player decides to do so.

It would also be nice if Debbie remembered her punishments and reacted differently in the future as a result.
That seems some very complex mechanics there. However, I do agree those offenders never remember their punishments,
not to mention they will learn a lesson to avoid making the same mistakes again.
But still, what's the point of this game if you can't spank them after they've learned to behave?
Or maybe there could be erotic/sexual intention within?

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
2 hidden graphics found in vs 0.3.4 ,:whistle: (I unpacked a rpa file)
I got a suspicious mind this looks like Charlotte; caught doing something bad (smoking).
Is this a reason to be spanked next in the evening at headmasters office? :unsure:
The comming new release will proof evidence?:giggle:

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Can't wait to see more of the redhead twins, Lucy, and Amy.

Also down the road is there any options to seduce the other staff like miss Pots, Newmen, and Chang?

Reactions: Zwart

darko87

Apr 1, 2018
just grinded through and I really love the genre and game itself. great work dev!

probably best girl is Priti. more updates of her please :D
Agreed on all counts. I hope Priti gets a "light" spanking for her misbehaviour in the headmaster's office. The type of spanking that would be more enjoyable than painful ;)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I made a save on the decision tree for Priti. Honestly I really felt bad when:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Priti really is a sweet girl. I repeat what I said before she needs way more updates.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I hope in the future we get the option to fire Mr. Wilson and replace him with a female staff member or other ways to get enough support points without having to interact with him.

Or a way to give him a heart attack, as he hints.

Reactions: Dorzim

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
That would make the game too easy. There's a reason for the existence of antagonist.
Isn't the antagonist Ruth? Also a different female staff could would just demand something else. There would be no difficulty change. Just one less fat creeper. Not to mention if you get the option to kill him you would have to go out of your way to find a way to kill him and find a way to cover it up.

If there are going to be creeps in game, I would prefer to be the only one. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes