Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, I'm very chill. Just stating the obvious - the game's been in development for half a year, give or take, and mechanically there has been barely any progress. A few scenes here and there, sure, but even the punishment scenes haven't been implemented yet, past the tutorial.
I'm just saying that instead of adding more characters, focusing on missing features would undoubtedly add more to the game. But that would also take more effort and ultimately bring less money, so...

But you're right, it's not my problem, since I'm not paying. I'm very much done supporting developers whose monthly progress is "hey, I added a few pics for you to fap".
Just a thought but try developing a game yourself with a unique story, good characters, storyboard the whole thing out, and then once you have got your concept, characters, setting and all of that render and code the entire thing. Then test to try and catch every bug that might be there. See how long you take to get to this level of content. People act like this is the easiest thing in the world to do. The people that support these creators do so because they enjoy the games, understand the time involved, and want to see the content continue. Please stop criticizing the developers that put out good content because you are impatient and do not understand the process. For what has been produced in this little world so far for 6 months it is a good game and I for one hope it continues. I will never understand people who enjoy a game enough to be excited for new content but log in and complain all the time about the quality of the dev and how much money they are making for something you download for free.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I actually liked the deviation from the spanking that we've seen on everyone else. It kinda gives off an impression that certain punishments are person specific, rather than a formula. Some things/girls deserve spankings, others require a different approach. I know a lot of things right now are due to how early in development this game is, but with how Faye has stood out specifically due to her appearance alone yet has only a few scenes, and almost all of those scenes are different than anyone else's, it makes me appreciate them much more.

As for the buttplug, he had it so why not use it.
Oh yeah he did use it in one scene in the infirmary. Bit disappointing but I hope more scenes like this are added!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I know they are secondary characters but, are we ever gonna see more from Izzy? Her relationship w/ Ms. Newman is one often forgotten angle I like to see further developed. I'm also intrigued by the very underrated Maria Consuelo... (and ofc Samantha)

Very excited for the upcoming update.

I actually liked the deviation from the spanking that we've seen on everyone else. It kinda gives off an impression that certain punishments are person specific, rather than a formula.
100% agree.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I wish they complete this game,i don't se a game with you can control the whole school as a Principal of the thing AND fuck teachers,Students and the fucky-offs random characters on the game,AND be a finished game.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
But still, what's the point of this game if you can't spank them after they've learned to behave?
Or maybe there could be erotic/sexual intention within?
Having the ability to spank them at will even if they haven't done anything wrong would certainly be interesting, but I was thinking more of the player having more freedom to decide if any particular interaction is a spanking-worthy offense. In the current version there are many instances in which girls are rude to the main character, violate the dress code, pretend like they have never heard of rules before, make veiled threats against the school, etc. and there isn't an option to punish them even though there is for other offenses. I thought that it would make sense if the player could decide in each of these instances if a spanking was warranted. That is what I meant in my earlier comment.

Puupsfred

Jul 11, 2017
I know they are secondary characters but, are we ever gonna see more from Izzy? Her relationship w/ Ms. Newman is one often forgotten angle I like to see further developed. I'm also intrigued by the very underrated Maria Consuelo... (and ofc Samantha)

Very excited for the upcoming update.

100% agree.
Bump for Maria Consuelo!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
By the way,as planned to have some Futanari on this game (please say "yes!")
I'm all for futanari but it wouldn't fit (probably) within this kind of game all that well. But hey if they add chastity belts and more buttplugs then I'll be happy no matter what! :)

Reactions: Shahawk

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm not into futa and I don't think the plot (Mykock secretly handpicking cute, young girls for an unknown reason) warrant any on the game... but the opinion that matters is the dev's (and his patrons)

btw... could the new girls be living near the lake and they join and, maybe befriend some of the girls when they go there? or alternatively could one of them be Trixie's friend (implied on the alternative storyline for Mr. Wilson? or, or... could they be Sarah's former schoolmates?
:unsure:

Can't wait to unveil that particular mystery.

Bump for Maria Consuelo!
I, for one wouldn't mind getting caught by her while spying...
;)

(she could probably feed the HM some intel on the girls)

Reactions: SenPC

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
How much time do we usually have to wait until the next version?
It varies, latest versions have been released roughly every month. This one has taken a little longer, but mainly 'cause it is suppossed to be a big update.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I don't like the idea of having futanari in this game but if it had to be there maybe Ruth could be one. The main character could find out somehow and it could be something that people in the fictional country where the game takes place frown upon so the main character could use the knowledge of it to blackmail Ruth into allowing him to treat the girls in the school however he pleases.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't like the idea of having futanari in this game but if it had to be there maybe Ruth could be one.
Futa content is not my thing either, but if there ends up being a futa I'd rather it not be the hateful bitch we all want to see bad things happen to. Maybe a new girl transferred in or something and the Headmaster helps her to come to terms with her body and she ends up fairly well adjusted, hopefully. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't like the idea of hating or punishing non-binary people being encouraged or rewarded in the game. Ruth is a bitch because her religion fucked her up, not because she's had to hide a penis her whole life.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes