Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It is delayed to sunday

Short Delay for the Beta Release
Hello Everyone,
It really pains me to have to say this but I'm going to have to push the release of the beta back until Sunday. I really thought I could get it out for today and I've worked really crazy hours for the last couple of weeks (and weekends) but the clock has simply run out. I've just realised I have a small but vital piece of code to finish and it's at least another half days work. I would plough through and finish it off now but then I would miss going to my own birthday party. My wife would not forgive me.
The good news is the update is looking really good. It has almost a thousand new renders and over sixty new animations. It's a big jump up in terms of complexity with lots of interplay between the new punishment system, the board meetings, the classrooms and other events.
I'm sorry again to keep you waiting but it will be worth it.
Altos
Happy Birthday to you ! For he´s jolly good fellow ! What nobody can deny ! Congratulations and jubilations :D:giggle:

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
It is delayed to sunday

Short Delay for the Beta Release
Hello Everyone,
It really pains me to have to say this but I'm going to have to push the release of the beta back until Sunday. I really thought I could get it out for today and I've worked really crazy hours for the last couple of weeks (and weekends) but the clock has simply run out. I've just realised I have a small but vital piece of code to finish and it's at least another half days work. I would plough through and finish it off now but then I would miss going to my own birthday party. My wife would not forgive me.
The good news is the update is looking really good. It has almost a thousand new renders and over sixty new animations. It's a big jump up in terms of complexity with lots of interplay between the new punishment system, the board meetings, the classrooms and other events.
Altos
Happy Birthday :)

Apr 8, 2018
Altos

Reactions: rf96

Natsugu

Jan 30, 2018
Well enjoy your time off, sure did earn it. I love everything about this game so far, so I'm looking forward to the update.

Reactions: Shahawk

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
How selfish -- wanting to go to your own birthday party rather than slave for us. Well!!! That's just sad. :cry:

Have a good time on your b-day. I personally think birthdays should be a personal holiday.

darko87

Apr 1, 2018
Happy birthday dev man, don't worry about pushing things a few days if you need to. Work crunches suck, taking short term breaks is often best for the long term health of the project so you don't just burn yourself out.

You guys ever noticed Priti's knees are unusually red?

I feel like she spends a lot of times on her knees... :devilish:
While she's my favourite character in the game, I have noticed there are some odd inconsistencies in the saturation of her model. Particularly the knees, ears, back, and inner thighs, are a little oversaturated in comparison to her face, and her breasts are somewhat desaturated. Also her bellybutton is like the eye of sauron ;)

These are minor irregularities but I've worked in graphics so part of my job was to knitpick little things like this

Before I played this game I had never even so much as thought about spanking schoolgirls. Now I have a fetish for it. Thanks a lot, dev.
Hah, same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Before I played this game I had never even so much as thought about spanking schoolgirls. Now I have a fetish for it. Thanks a lot, dev.
Yeah, I'm becoming even more perverted since I've discovered F95. I didn't know it was possible.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes