rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
By the way,as planned to have some Futanari on this game (please say "yes!")
I initially thought that Rachel was a futa since she refused to undress before the other girls, but apparently no.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I'd like to know what I am missing here and what do I need to do to unlock them, I think I have done just about everything in the game and was just wondering what it could be.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'd like to know what I am missing here and what do I need to do to unlock them, I think I have done just about everything in the game and was just wondering what it could be.
First Gap: Medical examination at the gym
Second: First dance lesson at the gym (need to hire the american stripper as a dance teacher)
Third: Steal Sally's towel when she is in the shower (changing room)
Fourth: Kate's examination room: Catch Faye when she is faking an illness (you need to have bought the but plug)
Don't remember the time and day for the events, sorry.

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
First Gap: Medical examination at the gym
Second: First dance lesson at the gym (need to hire the american stripper as a dance teacher)
Third: Steal Sally's towel when she is in the shower (changing room)
Fourth: Kate's examination room: Catch Faye when she is faking an illness (you need to have bought the but plug)
Don't remember the time and day for the events, sorry.
I have the dancer hired but I dont know when she does her classes, if anyone has the answers to these I'd really appreciate it, I keep hitting the "in the next update" wall.

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
I have the dancer hired but I dont know when she does her classes, if anyone has the answers to these I'd really appreciate it, I keep hitting the "in the next update" wall.

It is Wednesday that is the dance class I don’t remember if it is morning or afternoon though and it is in the gym

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Wednesday morning should be the time in the gym for looking at dancing girls :love:
If you want go with the following save directly to the fun.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Wednesday morning should be the time in the gym for looking at dancing girls :love:
If you want go with the following save directly to the fun.
thanks for the file :D , I went back and some how managed to get the rest of the scenes so I guess I am good till the game is updated again

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
It is delayed to sunday

Short Delay for the Beta Release
Hello Everyone,
It really pains me to have to say this but I'm going to have to push the release of the beta back until Sunday. I really thought I could get it out for today and I've worked really crazy hours for the last couple of weeks (and weekends) but the clock has simply run out. I've just realised I have a small but vital piece of code to finish and it's at least another half days work. I would plough through and finish it off now but then I would miss going to my own birthday party. My wife would not forgive me.
The good news is the update is looking really good. It has almost a thousand new renders and over sixty new animations. It's a big jump up in terms of complexity with lots of interplay between the new punishment system, the board meetings, the classrooms and other events.
I'm sorry again to keep you waiting but it will be worth it.
Altos

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
It is delayed to sunday

Hello Everyone,
It really pains me to have to say this but I'm going to have to push the release of the beta back until Sunday. I really thought I could get it out for today and I've worked really crazy hours for the last couple of weeks (and weekends) but the clock has simply run out. I've just realised I have a small but vital piece of code to finish and it's at least another half days work. I would plough through and finish it off now but then I would miss going to my own birthday party. My wife would not forgive me.
The good news is the update is looking really good. It has almost a thousand new renders and over sixty new animations. It's a big jump up in terms of complexity with lots of interplay between the new punishment system, the board meetings, the classrooms and other events.
Altos
I’d rather wait and enjoy it more than get it faster and be missing vital parts but that’s just me

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
I know it will be worth the wait. Thank you for your hard work and Happy Birthday!!
It is delayed to sunday

Hello Everyone,
Altos

Reactions: stefbou
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes