Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not really related to this update (I believe), but how do you hire Trixie as a dance teacher? I hired the other girl as an assistant for Miss Chang, but can't find out how to hire Trixie as well.
That was your mistake. Hiring a qualified candidate the first time. There's no fixing that.

Reactions: Rolo

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Not really related to this update (I believe), but how do you hire Trixie as a dance teacher? I hired the other girl as an assistant for Miss Chang, but can't find out how to hire Trixie as well.
She wanted to suck your dick and you said no. :facepalm:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
AltosandHerdone The scene with Debbie when she is harassing the other girl in class is bugged. You can only punish her right there in the classroom and not later in your office since the game seems to think she is already coming in the afternoon.
If anybody else is encountering this bug and therefore can't continue with the quest. You can also catch her when you patrol the corridors.
Is Debbie glitched out for anyone? Every time I catch Debbie, it just says I'm already punishing her later and the option to send her to my office never pops up.

Edit:
I managed to get to the Debbie sequence by clicking replay scene instead, but now I'm stuck with another glitch. It says that I unlocked the massage inner thigh option, but the actual option can't be found anywhere.
This is a beta version, it has lots of bugs; you should wait until the proper release is out.
It should never have been leaked here or at the very least not posted on the OP.

Reactions: Rolo

berny

Jun 8, 2017
This is a beta version, it has lots of bugs; you should wait until the proper release is out.
It should never have been leaked here or at the very least not posted on the OP.
So, did I complain about the bug? No, I merely informed the dev about it and gave the other users a possible workaround? Shame on me.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So, did I complain about the bug? No, I merely informed the dev about it and gave the other user a possible workaround? Shame on me.
Its not a bug. Just skip to the next period and not to the next day otherwise you'll skip over the punishment session.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Is Debbie glitched out for anyone? Every time I catch Debbie, it just says I'm already punishing her later and the option to send her to my office never pops up.

Edit:
I managed to get to the Debbie sequence by clicking replay scene instead, but now I'm stuck with another glitch. It says that I unlocked the massage inner thigh option, but the actual option can't be found anywhere.
You can't unlock things in replay. Like I said make sure you don't skip to the next day and it should work fine.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Its not a bug. Just skip to the next period and not to the next day otherwise you'll skip over the punishment session.
I did that. And like I said, it worked when I caught her in the hall. But when you catch her in the classroom the game won't allow you to punish her in the afternoon. How can this not be a bug?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I did that. And like I said, it worked when I caught her in the hall. But when you catch her in the classroom the game won't allow you to punish her in the afternoon. How can this not be a bug?
In the last version, if you had someone queued up for punishment in the afternoon already, you did not get the choice to add someone else, you had to do the punishment in the classroom immediately. Maybe they are not releasing that variable and the game thinks you still have someone queued. Or maybe you do have someone queued.

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
She wanted to suck your dick and you said no. :facepalm:
Lol, I said yes, and then went back to a former save to do the smart thing. I expected hiring Trixie would come back to bite me, only would I have known... ;)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, I'm not sure what would cause that and I've double checked all the code. If you are familiar with the console type in "debbie_punish = True" and "gpt = True" and debbie should appear for punishment. Or set both conditions to false and try to catch her again. It must be the case that one condition is set to true but not the other. I'll need to hunt through the code carefully to work out where set of circumstances might have arisen.

Jan 15, 2019
Besides those terms, what about spelling? I didn't notice any but I wasn't really paying attention either. Colour instead of color and that sort of thing. Those are the kinds of differences that someone would usually make without thinking about it and be more likely to reveal their origin than a few important terms that they could just look up.

Also, as far as time zones are concerned, if the update gets released when it is July 1st in England but it is still June 30th in the U.S. what the game developer says about the date when he posts the update might be an indication of which country/time zone he is in.

Of course, it would be better for us if he was in England or Australia or anywhere further ahead in time than the U.S. since that would mean that he would finish the game comparatively early on whichever day he actually releases it.
There's only 1 girl from America so it would seem that it takes place in Europe

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure what would cause that and I've double checked all the code. If you are familiar with the console type in "debbie_punish = True" and "gpt = True" and debbie should appear for punishment. Or set both conditions to false and try to catch her again. It must be the case that one condition is set to true but not the other. I'll need to hunt through the code carefully to work out where set of circumstances might have arisen.
Thanks, but like I said, I could solve the issue by catching her in the hall instead (the scene with the locker). I just thought I should post it anyway to a) inform you and b) help others.

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.4.1

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 1.13GB
Compressed: 388MB

Download Win
: - - -

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes