moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
That file name is really long. It might not be able to execute the file because of the length of the name. Try moving the folder to somewhere less wordy and see if it runs.
it eventualy worked.. not muchnew on this version tho, got something about groundkeeper but about it, and punishment UI

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is it possible in this update to follow the headmaster's quest? I'm stuck in two points, and I'm not sure whether it's not implemented yet or I found a bug:
  1. I've done all Sally & Debbi's quest so far (she's a Prefecter now, free HJs)
  2. Nevertheless, in the quest info it says I must find my colleagues' oppinion on changing rules in the next meeting (there's no other option out of the rules' sheet) and in the only new rule that seems to be chosen, the "headmastar can do punishments", it says I must first end Sally's and Ruth's quests, but I can't see the option to talk to Ruth.
Bug or not implemented yet?

Kind regards,

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it possible in this update to follow the headmaster's quest? I'm stuck in two points, and I'm not sure whether it's not implemented yet or I found a bug:
  1. I've done all Sally & Debbi's quest so far (she's a Prefecter now, free HJs)
  2. Nevertheless, in the quest info it says I must find my colleagues' oppinion on changing rules in the next meeting (there's no other option out of the rules' sheet) and in the only new rule that seems to be chosen, the "headmastar can do punishments", it says I must first end Sally's and Ruth's quests, but I can't see the option to talk to Ruth.
Bug or not implemented yet?

Kind regards,
There's a quick dev note somewhere in the game to the effect that Ruth's stuff didn't make this update.

If you look at Sally's quest, you should see that you've come to the end of the story for this update.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock these missing events?

For the last staff quest you need to refuse to take/hand over the nude phots and get Wilson's support another way.

For the last student event, talk to Amy about how she ended up at this school and follow that chain to the end.

For the first other, look in the gym Wed evening.

For the other below 'Second Dream' , hire Trixie, make her a dance teacher, and watch her train the students.

For the last spying event, spy on Liz after hiring a dance teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo and Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For last staff event you need to refuse to take/hand over the nude phots and get Wilson's support another way.
Looks like I'm going to do a new game. Do you know how to get the other ones?
Also, thank you for the help.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i just downloaded the TheHeadmaster-041Beta-pc version and all i keep getting is View attachment 335683 even re-loaded it to same file it was in. same thing.
Where have you installed the game? If you unpack the download ( ) in a "normal" device like C:\game\ go there and start "The Headmaster.exe" there should no problem at all.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Anyone else have Debbie's first punishment after becoming prefect bugged? When I tell Debbie she can go it goes to Sally rubbing Debbie's ass with no punishment UI on screen.

Feb 23, 2019
For Debbie, How do I send her to the office for private punishments, all of the punishments have been in front of the class and is the only option?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes