The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well it was quite satisfying to finally break Debbie now all we need is for her random hall encounters and what not to be adjusted to her new frame of mind. It kinda killed my sense of achievement when the very next morning after I made her prefect i saw her in the hall with Cassandra and she calls me a dickhead and flicks me off lol.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
For Debbie, How do I send her to the office for private punishments, all of the punishments have been in front of the class and is the only option?
I had to start a new game, as it was stuck with Debbie supposed to come in the office in the evening, but never showed up.
It seems it is related to the Faye event, as you can only tell Cassandra to come in the evening, so if you have Debbie planned, it gets stuck.

Well it was quite satisfying to finally break Debbie now all we need is for her random hall encounters and what not to be adjusted to her new frame of mind. It kinda killed my sense of achievement when the very next morning after I made her prefect i saw her in the hall with Cassandra and she calls me a dickhead and flicks me off lol.
I guess it will be changed later. It's the same for the girls with wrong panties, you can't confiscate them even if you have to rule voted.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Rolo

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Agreed. I know she's still sort of trying to be a badass in front of blonde girl (Cassandra I think), but it still doesn't fit anymore. Maybe just adding a single shot of her looking remorseful and saying sorry once blonde girl storms off instead of flipping you off or something like that would work.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
great update, quite some content!
Very fine text writing. Good work, thanks :)

I like the development of the psychology construct. OK it is pseudo-psychology, but it is somehow congruent and funny to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitjo and cvbn28c

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Agreed. I know she's still sort of trying to be a badass in front of blonde girl (Cassandra I think), but it still doesn't fit anymore. Maybe just adding a single shot of her looking remorseful and saying sorry once blonde girl storms off instead of flipping you off or something like that would work.
I'm aware of all the little inconsistencies like this and I plan to fix them this week before the main release. This update was a huge amount of work to code. All the code for the punishment system I had to redo from scratch. Plus all the animations took a seriously long time. Just didn't have time to polish it as much as I would have liked. Still though, this is just the beta and I've got this week to sort all those conversations out.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So is it worth to dive in or should I wait for more updates?
No one can decide this for you than yourself. Nobody knows your habits and likes /dislikes.
For me e.g. every update was worth to play and enough of content.

I only can recommend you to give it a try, and when you dislike it, just stop... so, no harm done.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

fakeaccount1984

Jun 4, 2019
I'm aware of all the little inconsistencies like this and I plan to fix them this week before the main release. This update was a huge amount of work to code. All the code for the punishment system I had to redo from scratch. Plus all the animations took a seriously long time. Just didn't have time to polish it as much as I would have liked. Still though, this is just the beta and I've got this week to sort all those conversations out.
Thank you, thank you. Don't rush, the update was a lot of additional content and I'm sure most of us would rather it take a little longer and was more polished.

Reactions: Antwit and Rolo

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No one can decide this for you than yourself. Nobody knows your habits and likes /dislikes.
For me e.g. every update was worth to play and enough of content.

I only can recommend you to give it a try, and when you dislike it, just stop... so, no harm done.
I just hate getting blueballed and then starving for more updates. Better to wait when it does not hurt :D

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
I just hate getting blueballed and then starving for more updates. Better to wait when it does not hurt :D
Indeed the case here, however I do admit, it is one of the better written games, with straightforward but interesting and to an extent challenging gameplay. Its strongest and weakest point is the same tho -concept. It allows for huge potential and you can tell that developers are already planned a lot of content, but they are also biting more than they can chew, because plenty of content or paths reach its dead end quite rapidly.

Reactions: Rolo

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Indeed the case here, however I do admit, it is one of the better written games, with straightforward but interesting and to an extent challenging gameplay. Its strongest and weakest point is the same tho -concept. It allows for huge potential and you can tell that developers are already planned a lot of content, but they are also biting more than they can chew, because plenty of content or paths reach its dead end quite rapidly.
Thanks that is what I needed to hear. Will wait for it to be a bit more fleshed out.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
It must have been. I don't know how you so consistently put out such good updates. More quality content is way more important than the little inconsistencies, definitely. It was just a thought.

Your game kicks ass, man. Keep it up!

Aug 7, 2016
New weekend event for Maxine (triggers on Sundays after you catch Debbie spanking Maxine). How to trigger "spanking maxine"?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
New weekend event for Maxine (triggers on Sundays after you catch Debbie spanking Maxine). How to trigger "spanking maxine"?
Get Debbie to level 5 (might be optional). Do paperwork; Maxine comes in with demands that you automatically refuse. Patrol the halls. Debbie and crew take Maxine's failure... poorly. Don't intervene quickly.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes