t727

Jan 4, 2018
I talked about anything possible with her in the changing room. after that, i tried to levelup debbie again and i did nothing... i also tried a different order of the things, got every stat maxed and still nothing...
Then I don't know, sorry :[

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes but I don't have any options to have students bent over none aside from Debbie.
Debbie is the only one that is implemented so far.

Lucius Drake
You might need to get another rule changed during the meetings, not sure though. I didn't see one of the rule changes and that stalled my progress on level 4.

Other things I remember is when she is apologizing to the girl in hall and shoves her down when the other girl shows up. that happens during school and you patrol the halls. Not sure what level that happened at though.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
On Debbie I can't get her to level 3. I seem to get pain to max no issues but with Pleasure and Humiliation I can not get past 3 out of 4 on both. Does anyone have the proper order for the discipline to get it to 3?

For some reason I do not have the ability to massage inner thigh.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
On Debbie I can't get her to level 3. I seem to get pain to max no issues but with Pleasure and Humiliation I can not get past 3 out of 4 on both. Does anyone have the proper order for the discipline to get it to 3?

For some reason I do not have the ability to massage inner thigh.
The order is given to you as the start of the punishment: strip including skirt, search, bend spank, bend paddle, over knee stroke, and then you talk Sally into going further.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Noticed a bug. Debbie is a Prefect now, helping like she is suppose to, a model student. [yay] But then when you go into the classroom hall. Debbie and her "sidekick" give lip to Headmaster and Debbie flips him off. [like usual] Shouldn't this animation either be removed or changed to reflect her new position? In all other scenes she is a model student now.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I'm having a problem, its been happening for at least 2 updates now. I can't patrol the hall and I can't teach a class (in the classroom building at least). Whenever I try to I get an error stating that " 'events_executed' is not defined". Does anyone know what this is and possibly how to fix it? I am using Unren so if someone knows the answer I can just type it in using console commands.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
According to the op, there is a cheat, where one can undo giving the pictures of Priti to Mr. Wilson. How does it work?
Somebody got a clue how to do Ruth's quest?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
According to the op, there is a cheat, where one can undo giving the pictures of Priti to Mr. Wilson. How does it work?
Somebody got a clue how to do Ruth's quest?
There is a note in game that Ruth's quest didn't make it into this update.

From the changelog: Added alternative branch to Mr Wilson’s story line so you no longer have to give him the photos of Priti. If you handed them over but want to go back then use the option in the cheat menu (recommended or you’ll miss a good scene).

So I would guess open the cheat menu (big red button on the replay screen)

Reactions: Seewolf

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Guys, I'm having a problem, its been happening for at least 2 updates now. I can't patrol the hall and I can't teach a class (in the classroom building at least). Whenever I try to I get an error stating that " 'events_executed' is not defined". Does anyone know what this is and possibly how to fix it? I am using Unren so if someone knows the answer I can just type it in using console commands.
The only reason for that error is that your save is from version 0.1. Start a new save and skip to day 2.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Headmaster I used my save from 0.21

It looks aso that Mr. Wilson game breaking bug is not fixed til today

When you don´t give the pics from Priti to Mr. Wilson it don´t go further.

You have no chance to get more votes on your side so it is gamebreaking.

When I remember correct I have choosed the option to have her for myself and I can´t give any photos to Mr. Wilson or make anything else.

It is all time open and you can´t ask after the password from Ms. Chang because you have it and the Quest don´t close or give a alternative route to solve it !!!

I hope in the future you can´t choose as player a answer when no alternative route is in game so when you choose the wrong answer without a walkthrough it is gamebreaking. (And the most men don´t like to share her girls ;) )

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The Headmaster I used my save from 0.21

It looks aso that Mr. Wilson game breaking bug is not fixed til today

When you don´t give the pics from Priti to Mr. Wilson it don´t go further.

You have no chance to get more votes on your side so it is gamebreaking.

When I remember correct I have choosed the option to have her for myself and I can´t give any photos to Mr. Wilson or make anything else.

It is all time open and you can´t ask after the password from Ms. Chang because you have it and the Quest don´t close or give a alternative route to solve it !!!

I hope in the future you can´t choose as player a answer when no alternative route is in game so when you choose the wrong answer without a walkthrough it is gamebreaking. (And the most men don´t like to share her girls ;) )
I suggest starting a new game because your save sounds broken.

There is a second route for Wilson and I followed it so I know it works. If you refuse him, either initially or after you take the pics, then he demands something else.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes