Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Speaking as someone who is not a fan of that archetype (although not 100% opposed to it if done well) I can see that working quite well here, provided that is something the author wants to write.
Actually I disagree. For reasons somebody else pointed out above (the "benefactors" will know about the girls' backgrounds) it would need a lot of explanation or acceptance of a massive plot hole to include one in this specific game.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hmm, the only way I see a femboy coming to such a campus would be, if someone from outside trys to infiltrate the campus. The school might have some 100 students (not only the ~40-50 currently seen) and not everyone might know everyone, so a intruder might be able to hide and the guards might rather be busy to ensure, that noone escapes than that noone enters.

But I don't see it in this game as well. This would be to big of a story to put it in here. It has the potential to shift the focus too much and make the story feel drifting apart instead of wholesome (as it is).

If this is a point of interest, I suggest rather to make a game of it's own or a fanproject about something like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derbyshir3

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
If I recall correctly the headmaster was thinking about doing a... field trip?... to the nearby all boys school.

A transfer or even an exchange of students could be done. There are at least 2 very masculine girls in the group already. A temporary exchange of students to get a femboy would be an interesting development .

That being said I agree that it doesn't really fit with the game. It would take a far better writer than I to make it work well.

Or a very well done mod? I don't think ive very seen a mod for this game...

Reactions: ChopTheHead

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
If I recall correctly the headmaster was thinking about doing a... field trip?... to the nearby all boys school.

A transfer or even an exchange of students could be done. There are at least 2 very masculine girls in the group already. A temporary exchange of students to get a femboy would be an interesting development .

That being said I agree that it doesn't really fit with the game. It would take a far better writer than I to make it work well.

Or a very well done mod? I don't think ive very seen a mod for this game...
Oh god no.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
I don't know if this has been asked before, there are so many posts here, and I couldn't find anything useful in the walkthrough to answer, so here I am. I'm at the point where the Mc opened the safe and found the leather briefcase with Ruth's photos (EP1). I was wondering if there was a real difference between the two answer choices (in the screenshot below) and what each of those choices entails.
Depending on the answer choice, does the Mc become a villain and change his behavior towards the girls, all or some of them? In the other case, does he become more lenient and take into account the little voice of his subconscious which warns him of the danger of a moth dragging him towards the abyss of destructive madness? I'm not sure, but it seems like there are two different approaches. One rather vanilla with a touch of romanticism, taking good care of all the girls, and the other more of the emotionally autistic type, and embracing his love of sadism leading to the position of a tyrannical despot thirsting for domination. Mc's current tendency would be more towards being a narcissistic manipulator from the start, so this would make sense at some point.
One of these two paths could get really dark at some point. One or the other does not bother me, on the contrary, I like a game to be contrasted with a choice to go either towards the light or towards the darkness.
Regardless, the narration of the Mc in this game reminds me of a real guide, a sort of “sadomasochism for dummies”
spank-spanking.gif

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi there
I don't know if this has been asked before, there are so many posts here, and I couldn't find anything useful in the walkthrough to answer, so here I am. I'm at the point where the Mc opened the safe and found the leather briefcase with Ruth's photos (EP1). I was wondering if there was a real difference between the two answer choices (in the screenshot below) and what each of those choices entails.
Does the Mc become a villain and change his behavior towards the girls, all or some of them? I'm not sure, but it seems like there are two different approaches. One rather vanilla with a touch of romanticism, taking good care of all the girls, and the other more of the emotionally autistic type, and embracing his love of sadism leading to the position of a tyrannical despot thirsting for domination. Mc's current tendency would be more towards being a narcissistic manipulator from the start, so this would make sense at some point.

View attachment 3385402
Currently, there is not much difference, but more difference may be introduced later.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Hi there
Does the Mc become a villain and change his behavior towards the girls, all or some of them? I'm not sure, but it seems like there are two different approaches. One rather vanilla with a touch of romanticism, taking good care of all the girls, and the other more of the emotionally autistic type, and embracing his love of sadism leading to the position of a tyrannical despot thirsting for domination. Mc's current tendency would be more towards being a narcissistic manipulator from the start, so this would make sense at some point.

View attachment 3385402
Only difference so far is you will blackmail Ruth to show you her boobs whenever you ask. Other girls (for example Lucy) have their own choice for how they'll interact.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Only difference so far is you will blackmail Ruth to show you her boobs whenever you ask. Other girls (for example Lucy) have their own choice for how they'll interact.
Hmmm :unsure: Interesting. I like it. I can imagine Ruth's face when asked. skipping to the 2nd point of the punishment already?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a limit to the evolution of levels, grades, discipline, popularity, excitement and even influence in EP1? I reached 50 points for some of them and I can't seems to go any further

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Is there a limit to the evolution of levels, grades, discipline, popularity, excitement and even influence in EP1? I reached 50 points for some of them and I can't seems to go any further
50 is the limit for Grades and Discipline until you are able to discipline the 'student body' yourself. There are limited numbers of Horniness and Influence points in the game and they are all tied to specific events/choices to obtain them (currently 28 and 18 respectively as of v15.3). I'm uncertain whether there is any limit to Popularity points at any point in the game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
50 is the limit for Grades and Discipline until you are able to discipline the 'student body' yourself. There are limited numbers of Horniness and Influence points in the game and they are all tied to specific events/choices to obtain them (currently 28 and 18 respectively as of v15.3). I'm uncertain whether there is any limit to Popularity points at any point in the game.
Thanks

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh my God! Although very entertaining on different levels, until now I was rather amazed by the cultural information spoken during history lessons and even the narrations explaining certain psychological theories. Knowledge of BDSM is rather basic but relatively accurate. That was before Dev threw a bomb in the middle of a physical punishment session.

How can you make a game like this and peddle a centuries-old myth. Vaginal orgasm and clitoral orgasm... What aberration is that? Someone must have skipped science class, especially about female anatomy and reproductive organs. No, the clitoris is not just a bean overhanging the entrance to the vagina. This “bean” made more visible after stimulation is only the tip of the iceberg if I allow myself the comparison. If there are many erogenous zones, there is only one for enjoyment: this zone is the clitoris. All orgasms are extensions of sensation from this area.
Alongside physical stimulation which, in most people, is the usual cause of orgasm, there is stimulation which first occurs through a mental process. Some women, for example, achieve orgasm through sexual images or fetishes. In any case, even if the stimulation is psychological, the orgasm is no less physical. If the cause is psychological, the orgasm is physical, and is necessarily located at the level of the organ equipped for sexual pleasure.

Hi there I'm Clitoris. No, I'm not some kind of alien monster with tentacles

12628950-Structure-of-the-Clitoris-Illustration.jpg

I therefore invite the Dev and/or his team to do some research on the subject, before telling stupid things bigger than him/them. You can find some useful infos all over the web

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Oh my God! Although very entertaining on different levels, until now I was rather amazed by the cultural information spoken during history lessons and even the narrations explaining certain psychological theories. Knowledge of BDSM is rather basic but relatively accurate. That was before Dev threw a bomb in the middle of a physical punishment session.

How can you make a game like this and peddle a centuries-old myth. Vaginal orgasm and clitoral orgasm... What aberration is that? Someone must have skipped science class, especially about female anatomy and reproductive organs. No, the clitoris is not just a bean overhanging the entrance to the vagina. This “bean” made more visible after stimulation is only the tip of the iceberg if I allow myself the comparison. If there are many erogenous zones, there is only one for enjoyment: this zone is the clitoris. All orgasms are extensions of sensation from this area.
Alongside physical stimulation which, in most people, is the usual cause of orgasm, there is stimulation which first occurs through a mental process. Some women, for example, achieve orgasm through sexual images or fetishes. In any case, even if the stimulation is psychological, the orgasm is no less physical. If the cause is psychological, the orgasm is physical, and is necessarily located at the level of the organ equipped for sexual pleasure.

View attachment 3387775

I therefore invite the Dev and/or his team to do some research on the subject, before telling stupid things bigger than him/them. You can find some useful infos all over the web

You can always take it with a grain of salt and differentiate between a clitoral O and vaginal O the same way one differentiates between him and them. And buckle up cause there's another bomb ahead when the bespectacled teacher with a ginormous cock explains anal orgasms to a very very underdeveloped pupil.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

View attachment 3387775

What you say is quite right, but since there is a physical and a psychological component that contribute and cannot be separated, it is difficult to reach a conclusion, at the moment we are talking more about theories. If I'm not mistaken, the one considered the most valid at the moment is that the clitoral orgasm is due to direct stimulation, while the vaginal orgasm is due to indirect stimulation of the clitoris to which is added the pleasure of feeling "full" or "filled " even if there are many other factors that contribute, such as fear or the desire to get pregnant, some like contact with the cervix, others annoy it, etc.
It might seem strange, but the "clitoral orgasm" is described as pleasure that is felt especially on the surface, while the "vaginal orgasm" is felt more deeply, certainly the clitoris is the protagonist in both cases, but the two orgasms are different, exactly for what reason, are still trying to figure it out

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

View attachment 3387775

Excuse me, but I think you’ll find that my game is 100% scientifically accurate in every respect, and absolutely none of it is silly pseudo-scientific nonsense.;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You can always take it with a grain of salt and differentiate between a clitoral O and vaginal O the same way one differentiates between him and them
Well of course I do. How else could I go through the game without a little spice here and there. I was just a little shocked after seeing the accuracy of the history lessons, and even good psychological reasoning and suddenly he threw out something so uneducated. I'm not blaming him/her/them though. There are still many people who are ignorant when it comes to sex, the clit in particular remains a mystery to many, and as surprising as it may be, not just men.

And buckle up cause there's another bomb ahead when the bespectacled teacher with a ginormous cock explains anal orgasms to a very very underdeveloped pupil.
Oh God Almighty... Don't say something like that to me now. I'm already on my 3rd pair of panties today. I'm going to need diapers if you keep saying such things

By the way... Want me to explain what an anal orgasme is? :giggle:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Wait wait wait, a guy who believes that combining emotional and sexual abuse with physical punishment is the secret to perfect discipline of students might not fully and/or correctly understand the female orgasm? youdontsay.jpg

Yeah I'm perfectly okay with that. It's completely in character for him to believe what he says. Or, maybe he knows the truth and chooses to misinform because it furthers his agenda. Remember he "confirms" that blue balls can be dangerous for a guy despite the school nurse's timid attempt to contradict him during one class

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes