mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Liz is one of the girls I've been looking forward to developing the story of since I started playing this game. It would be good to do otherstuff with Lucy too though – towards the end of the last update, I was deliberately leaving the house when she came to clean, just to avoid the loop (although that did give the opportunity to go off in a different loop, with Priti, if I wanted to).

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
are you able to also post Version 0.16 Image Previews - Batch 2? I don't believe we've seen those yet.
I only subbed on T2, so I get access to the text posts, not the image posts unfortunately. I was just gonna wait for the actual release to change my membership.

Thanks for the repost of update #56! Now that you got a subscription to the Patreon, can you repost the full #55 one?

I reposted #55 here before; however, that one is from the copy which is unallowed to be shared publicly so I had to remove the post, unfortunately :(
Here's the repost of 55

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Liz is one of the girls I've been looking forward to developing the story of since I started playing this game. It would be good to do otherstuff with Lucy too though – towards the end of the last update, I was deliberately leaving the house when she came to clean, just to avoid the loop (although that did give the opportunity to go off in a different loop, with Priti, if I wanted to).
lucy is so cute it doesn't even bother me to see her scene, but this usually gets pretty annoying when you need to grind multiple weeks for one scene on most games with sandbox structure

Reactions: mintymuz

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
lucy is so cute it doesn't even bother me to see her scene, but this usually gets pretty annoying when you need to grind multiple weeks for one scene on most games with sandbox structure
That is the one gripe I have with the game. A lot of events are locked behind certain dates and usually I am just one day behind with stats, grades and stuff, so I have to grind for another week. Since most stories are somewhat intertwined you kind of get into this situation where you could make progress with multiple stories, but can't, because one of them is still in the early stages.

Reactions: tplife and jadrax

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
To be honest, I'll reserve full judgement until I've seen it, but I'm not in the slightest bit bothered by the medical exams. I'm sure there'll be stuff that makes various parts of it sexual in nature, but in general, the clinical side of it means it does nothing whatsoever for me.

Reactions: User327

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I also happen to really enjoy the humor in this game - one of the stronger points besides its sexual kinks.
I can't wait for more Cass content.
Even though I’m not really interested in Cassandra, the 8 year old boy haircut on women is something I really don’t get. I too am really interested in the rest of her story, I do enjoy to have those narcissistic people humiliated and punished when they are hit with a healthy dose of reality. But it is probably going to take a decent amount of time before we get more of her story.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex and Soobaroo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Even though I’m not really interested in Cassandra, the 8 year old boy haircut on women is something I really don’t get. I too am really interested in the rest of her story, I do enjoy to have those narcissistic people humiliated and punished when they are hit with a healthy dose of reality. But it is probably going to take a decent amount of time before we get more of her story.
To me, so far, she is the worst student in the school. I don't even like her enough to want to abuse her. lol

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes