mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
i seem to have a bug with sally learns the ropes step 6 I cant seem to do it
What is step 6? I seem to remember it took ages for me to get to as it was dependent on Amy and/or Rachel tasks (or maybe another student) but it eventually got there. Could possibly have also been the one I was waiting on the sex-ed talk from the nurse for, maybe...

Reactions: capitanqueso

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Any advice on how I can change the dialogue?
You need to decompile the files with stuff like unren and/or un.rpyc, then you can open the rpy files and change stuff. This can break some games, I don't know about the headmaster since I never thought it needed dialogue changes.

Also this is most likely not the thread to ask that.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
It sure does not need any dialogue changes, it's a great game.. Just needed some little tweeks for my personal kinks.
Thanks anyways

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It sure does not need any dialogue changes, it's a great game.. Just needed some little tweeks for my personal kinks.
Thanks anyways
I have often toyed with the idea of going in and just fixing a few little typo's and doubled words that just bug me a little. You know just a little polish as it were. I do know that if I ever do, do that I would highlight the changes I made for the dev and send it to them for their review and use if they chose too. I worry that this would make me seem like a bit of an interfering busy body though.

Reactions: Creepz

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
I realise this has been brought up several times and I went through the forum and the detailed Rachel walkthrough ingame and in this thread.... but I cant get past the "THE HEADMASTER'S PET PART 2" where I am supposed to "Summon Rachel to your office after school for punishment and fuck her ass with a dildo"

This is the part after the boobjob with Rachel and Sally Newman.

I am going through all the steps of the punishment posted here but I dont get the last part involving the dildo in ass.

Is this a bug or something I need to do?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would LOVE to go through and change "nickers" to "panties"! That's the only thing that really irks me... don't know why. lol!
While I can understand that, think about how non Americans feel when all the Americanisms are integrated and take away from the believability of dialogue or setting ... all the time ...

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
As an American I'd like to say I find knickers sounds much naughtier to me than panties.
As a Brit, it's probably the other way around. "Knickers" is just normal terminology, whereas "panties" is less so. Apparently a fair number of British women just don't like the word "panties". It's like "moist" - just an irrational feeling linked to the word.

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
As an American I'd like to say I find knickers sounds much naughtier to me than panties.
Well, interestingly, knickers were originally understood to be male garments after the dutch "knickerbockers".

And a "knickerbocker glory" is a quintessential British treat and one of the most wonderful things you will ever eat...go where you want with that.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soobaroo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As a non-native speaker they both sound the same :p
Not a native speaker either, but at school we definitely learned BE, so I am slanted towards that. And my "real introduction" to the language wasn't US movies or TV, as for many others, but British literature. A lot of fantasy as well which made me have an odd vocabulary to actual English speakers I talked to, all this (pseudo) medieval stuff. Alas ...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes