Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Also not a native speaker, and can't say, who else in the game uses "knickers", but when it's used by the headmaster, it has a conservative vibe. And that fits for me well to the character, I imagine.

Hentairuede

Nov 21, 2019
"Development Update 57

22. Juli

Hey guys, We are less than three weeks away from the release date I set for the beta release. So, I am sure you are all wondering how we are..."

I hope this will be true...

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
"Development Update 57

22. Juli

Hey guys, We are less than three weeks away from the release date I set for the beta release. So, I am sure you are all wondering how we are..."

I hope this will be true...
Lets temper expectations though by reminding ourselves and others that, that is the date for the Beta release which is quite likely to feature a few bugs and issues which may break your saves. Could be better to wait the additional month for the fixed release and save yourselves the heartache.

clownmeat

Nov 11, 2017
Lets temper expectations though by reminding ourselves and others that, that is the date for the Beta release which is quite likely to feature a few bugs and issues which may break your saves. Could be better to wait the additional month for the fixed release and save yourselves the heartache.
ive played every beta release for this game since it came out and have literally never had this happen to me

Reactions: KanyeT

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
ive played every beta release for this game since it came out and have literally never had this happen to me
You're lucky then. You look through this thread at each release and you will see a number of complaints about broken quests or things not working as they should. It happens. Not to everyone but it does happen. The most memorable one for me was the issue with the 'bikini' flag and not being able to visit the lake on a saturday afternoon, though that was two or three updates ago, but there have been others.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
You're lucky then. You look through this thread at each release and you will see a number of complaints about broken quests or things not working as they should. It happens. Not to everyone but it does happen. The most memorable one for me was the issue with the 'bikini' flag and not being able to visit the lake on a saturday afternoon, though that was two or three updates ago, but there have been others.
i remember that one i got hit with that one also.. and then i had the issue with the twins punishment

capt_obviously

Mar 29, 2023
is the android ver of 12.3.1 the equivalent of the pc 15.3.1? or thats not the case?
My understanding is that android has limits on apk size so the HM build for android is no longer updated. To get around this you need to use joiplay. That will let you run the windows version of HM on your android device. There is a guide on the headmaster discord (I've also heard the joiplay discord can be helpful)

Paul3312

Dec 1, 2018
My understanding is that android has limits on apk size so the HM build for android is no longer updated. To get around this you need to use joiplay. That will let you run the windows version of HM on your android device. There is a guide on the headmaster discord (I've also heard the joiplay discord can be helpful)
Estrada777 does an android port that is fully up to date so no need to use joiplay.

Reactions: capt_obviously

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Guys the beta breaking your saves is a very real thing don't be stupid.
Breaking savegames is actually surprisingly easy. All it takes is a typo when setting a flag in a scene. It's easily fixable, but all savegames, which has seen that scene have now failed to set that flag correctly and worst case they are all beyond repair. That is unless you "hack" the game as in using the console to set the flag. Ren'py's savegame system is good for a released game, but maybe not so much for a game, which is updated. Actually that's not really the fault of ren'py, it's more like a general issue with visual novel engines or games in general.

Given how much and how easy things can go wrong, I'm actually more surprised that it doesn't happen more often.

Reactions: Sasugachan
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes