boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
The basic premise of the game remains gaining consent from those you punish, and consensus from everyone else. There is now a lot more content than 1.5 years ago, so maybe the gap between yada yadas is more tolerable. However, those the MC converts are also spruiking the yada yada, so it will probably still annoy you. Whether the lewds are enough to compensate, well, I'm not the one annoyed by the basic premise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CJames17

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm glad there is some more Lucy to come. I kinda want some of those side girls to come into the fray, more so than the supposed trouble maker from otherschool, but oh wells.
Agreed. There are plenty of girls who have barely been touched (pun sort of intended) so there's no need to bring even more into it. Liz, Lucy, Charlotte, Louise and Mary... even with Maxine and Cassandra, for instance, who have had scenes and quests but haven't really gone too far in terms of their character and development. Saying that, I believe I saw a preview of the new troublemaker (Zoe, I think?) and she looked good at least.

Plus, of course, there are the stories that apparently keep getting bumped from update to update, like the fabled Faye and Nina stuff.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
As much as i wanna support so i can vote for april content, chances are shes so underrated that most ppl are sleeping on her and going for other people.
Maybe Donna for me, out of the ones we've barely seen anything of. Or Nina, or Charlotte, but we've had little bits with them, even if we don't really know all of it in Charlotte's case.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
There hasn't really been anything substantially new in a few years now really. The Dev gets kinda stuck in a cycle of overcomplicating things and writing elaborate things that are very hard to execute, then apologising for taking a very long time on patreon.

He kinda needs to stop advancing and focus on catching up at least the core group of characters with small neat updates. That will make the game feel great and allow players to do pathfinding for what/who interests them, whereas currently if you're lucky and like one of the girls or storlyines he has tons of content for you're pleased but if you liked something that was hinted at and is likely to never be completed you'll be dissapointed no matter how far the game advances.

I'm saying this as a former sub and an experienced game developer.

The biggest content updates have been a massively elaborate side quest for the president of the students, and promises of some canteen shenanigans, and some weird side trip to someone who sponsors the school's house.

Imagine instead if the more boring but more important tidying up of stage one-two with each of the characters had been completed?
It's not a good look seeing so many WIP coming soon screens. Even the sandbox has limitations that didn't go away, and you still have to do this complicated combo of actions when you've already done it before. Like what is so important to be working on that Debbie and Rachel's scenes are not complete?

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
It's not a good look seeing so many WIP coming soon screens. Even the sandbox has limitations that didn't go away, and you still have to do this complicated combo of actions when you've already done it before. Like what is so important to be working on that Debbie and Rachel's scenes are not complete?
I guess it has to do with the story not being too out of sync for different characters / continuity?

Of course you could finish the storylines of Debby and Rachel completely to the end, but that would

- spoil some potential stories later on in the game for the other girls
- be kind of weird, that you could have a full on orgy with Debby and Rachel while at the same time could barely even look at the other girls.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I guess it has to do with the story not being too out of sync for different characters / continuity?

Of course you could finish the storylines of Debby and Rachel completely to the end, but that would

- spoil some potential stories later on in the game for the other girls
- be kind of weird, that you could have a full on orgy with Debby and Rachel while at the same time could barely even look at the other girls.
There's no need to finish it all, just the parts already explicitly labelled WIP, for example the option to finger Amy, or sex with Rachel, which are not repeatable for whatever reason, or opening the nudist beach, and some scenes in the sports centre and hallway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's no need to finish it all, just the parts already explicitly labelled WIP, for example the option to finger Amy, or sex with Rachel, which are not repeatable for whatever reason, or opening the nudist beach, and some scenes in the sports centre and hallway.
I mean, you said "even for a sandbox" or something to that effect and I am not really understanding it. Basically the whole game and every character arc is "WIP" right now. You refer to "explicitly labelled" and I see, because I experienced it myself dozens of times in all kinds of sandboxes-in-development, that specifically reading this line is a bit grating, but at least you know that the story stops there (for now). I am personally more "worried" (certainly the wrong word) about things that just stop because you never know whether you are still missing something on that route. But, labelled or not, everything not obviously finished should be WIP, shouldn't it?

And things like the nudist beach I would imagine are not just two throwaway renders and five lines of dialogue but could easily be a whole update's worth if not more.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The new version will be available on f95zone on 15th Aug right?
That depends on if anyone who is a patron decides to leak it here, but REMEMBER, it will be a BETA version only and as such at risk of glitches that could break your save or have other bugs/errors. If you use a leaked BETA version, then DO NOT think you have the right to COMPLAIN about it being broken. The fixed release will not come till september based on developers update.

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes