Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i'm curious, do you still plan on having that alternate path for Debbie? or has that been scrapped?
Not sure what you have in mind.
If you're talking about the choice to make her your apprentice or not, yes this choice has been removed (she will always be your apprentice).

bagel2

Aug 15, 2022
This is going to seem like a weird and random thing to bring up while everyone else is going to be talking about the update, but I just played the "Debbie's Halloween" side-story, and it's great content, but I was left dwelling on one thing that bugged me. It's that the absolute 100%-success-or-failure thing seems overly harsh and cruel, and even fairly out of character for HM, who – while it's true he'll use bullshit excuses to punish the girls – usually finds a way to also compensate by rewarding their efforts/progress, helping them out with some issue, or at least making sure to include the "pleasure" component.

Maybe it's because it's the only time you play as a different character and get her entire POV, but when I had 15/17 girls accounted for before midnight, then the final two successfully sent to the dorm as the clock struck midnight, I was pissed off and found it a little heartbreaking when after all that she still gets treated just as harshly as she would have if you had chosen to have her just fuck around and waste the entire hour. Also, as HM himself says repeatedly "pain and humiliation without pleasure just leads to resentment", and resent is exactly what I felt towards him in that moment. I know the point is that it's supposed to be the "bad" ending, but the brutal indifference to her efforts felt like it went against HM's usual approach to partial or near-success by rewarding a girl's accomplishments despite still including some punishment for their slight shortcomings.

Anyway, I realize I'm extremely over-thinking a completely tertiary, barely-even-canon-if-at-all side-story mini-game that most people probably didn't even play through, but I can't help but wish there had been some third "nearly 100% successful" ending where he still spanks her, but also acknowledges her efforts and still lets her join the party with the teachers afterwards. Forcing her to stand in the corner all night at the very party she's not allowed to join because she was literally one minute late just seems uncharacteristically mean.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Mmmh. Sorry, doesn't ring a bell.
Earlier on it was implied that you could deny Debbie's request to only have the female gym teacher punish her, and punish her yourself. My guess is that is what he is thinking of. Also my guess is this was planned by scrapped along the way.

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
I'm at work so I haven't had a chance to download the update... but I subbed for this cycle and here is the update text:

Hey Everyone,

The version 0.16.1 Beta is now available. This is, by some margin, our biggest ever update with a whopping 68,000 words, over 1000 images and 53 looping video animations. Samantha and Liz are the two main stars with two new interconnected quest lines. I have added the next stage of the group medicals plus we take a big step towards introducing the new cafeteria uniforms (as decided in a Mykock's Manor poll). Lucy gets a short but sweet scene in the headmaster’s office where she offers a new service. Literally every single student, including all the extras, get forcibly exposed to some extent during this update. There are lots of twists and turns and a dramatic cliffhanger at the very end.

A big thank you to everyone who helped put this together; Gegecucu for his help with several of the animations; Kthunda for his help improving the code; my anonymous software manager for his help with basically everything (I honestly have no idea how I used to do this without him), Phil5K for his exceptional work alpha testing (he is an absolute legend), and last but no means least my wife, Herdone, for laughing at all my jokes and for generally keeping me alive and sane.

Now, this is a beta version and it is a little rough in places. The main issue is that I have yet to make repeatable versions of several new scenes. For example, the new medical scene can be seen weekly but currently it is the same dialogue every time. The repeatable versions of the new scenes are always the last thing that I make and I ran out of time for them. I will sort that out for the main release next week. However, you won’t be missing much by not seeing them, as there won’t be any new images or videos.

I was working on content for this update right up until the last minute, so there are bound to be a few issues here and there. There seems to be a slight issue with the autosave feature with the latest version of the Renpy engine, so I would advise creating manual saves regularly. Please head over to the Teachers Lounge area of the Discord and post bug reports in the beta bug channel, or add them to the shared google doc which is posted there. Be sure to link your Patreon and discord accounts in your Patreon settings to access the exclusive areas. Please do not post bugs relating to the beta in the publicly accessible bug channel.

A quick reminder to everyone that I have decided to use Maxine’s fundraiser as a chapter break for the end of Chapter 2. Samantha and Liz’s storylines both start near the beginning of Chapter 2, therefore, all of this content is meant to be seen before the fundraiser. So, please no reports about the lack of continuity (e.g. Maxine having her pubic hair back, Lucy not having sucked the headmaster’s dick before etc). While I have no regrets about the fundraiser storyline, I admit that it came too soon. This update will go a long way to filling in some major gaps.

Content Changelog

New Staff Quest for Samantha (including scenes in the office, cafeteria and Samantha’s house/garden)

New Student Quest for Liz (including scenes in the dorms, the courtyard, the classroom and the headmasters office)

Added the first level of Liz’s punishment system

Expanded Liz’s first naked classroom punishment

Expanded Liz’s first naked public punishment

One new scene at Sally’s Apartment

You can now summon Lucy to your office for a blow job

New Staff Quest for the nurse.

The first group medical has been updated with new images

The second (and much longer) group medical has been added

A new scene for the twins in the cafeteria

A new uniform rule (Cafeteria Uniform)

A new construction upgrade for the cafeteria

One new scene for Arabella in the new cafeteria uniform

One new scene for Emily and Maxine in the new cafeteria uniform

Coding Changelog

There were far too many changes to list here. A full list of the coding changes can be seen in this document. The highlights include:

Complete re-coding of the character logs, cheat menu and the replay menu/event log

Quest log improvements to make certain steps more clear

Quest log steps that reference other quests will now include cross-quest links

Set caps for horniness and influence points to the current maximum available

Numerous bug-fixes

notben1149

Dec 30, 2021
I got you

Content Changelog

• New Staff Quest for Samantha (including scenes in the office, cafeteria and Samantha’s house/garden)
  • New Student Quest for Liz (including scenes in the dorms, the courtyard, the classroom and the headmasters office)
  • Added the first level of Liz’s punishment system
  • Expanded Liz’s first naked classroom punishment
  • Expanded Liz’s first naked public punishment
  • One new scene at Sally’s Apartment
  • You can now summon Lucy to your office for a blow job
  • New Staff Quest for the nurse.
  • The first group medical has been updated with new images
  • The second (and much longer) group medical has been added
  • A new scene for the twins in the cafeteria
  • A new uniform rule (Cafeteria Uniform)
  • A new construction upgrade for the cafeteria
  • One new scene for Arabella in the new cafeteria uniform
  • One new scene for Emily and Maxine in the new cafeteria uniform
Coding Changelog

There were far too many changes to list here. A full list of the coding changes can be seen in this . The highlights include:

• Complete re-coding of the character logs, cheat menu and the replay menu/event log
  • Quest log improvements to make certain steps more clear
  • Quest log steps that reference other quests will now include cross-quest links
  • Set caps for horniness and influence points to the current maximum available
  • Numerous bug-fixes

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
The update seems very promising from the changelog. Sadly I am away from my PC. So I won't be able to play for some days. I would love to see some reviews or screenshots from the update

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Headmaster [v0.16.1 BETA] [Altos and Herdone]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Looking forward to the Liz content, and also additional Lucy stuff. Where it says scenes have been expanded (e.g., Expanded Liz’s first naked classroom punishment), does this mean you would need to replay those parts/trigger them again, or do they show up organically as "new" scenes?

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Keep in mind (and as already mentioned earlier) that this is a beta. So, by definition, bugs are to be expected in your playthrough.

List of known bugs as of today:
  • Automatic saves may not be working anymore (due to ren’py 8.2 version). Use Quick save and regular saves to avoid any issue.
  • Error when watching Celebrity Love Archipelago. Ignoring the errors allow to continue but it is recommended to wait for the next release to watch the TV show.
  • When using a save from the last version (all content completed) and press skip, an error message will show. The error can just be ignored.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.16.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.15.3.1 Public -> v0.16.1 Beta [625 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.15.3.1 Public -> v0.16.1 Beta [627 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes