gl00myki11er

Jul 22, 2018
I am just curious is preview #20 on the first page of Charlotte licking the headmasters penis actually a scene in the game or is it just a random image? I have everything unlocked in version 15.3 and can't find or remember that scene.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I am just curious is preview #20 on the first page of Charlotte licking the headmasters penis actually a scene in the game or is it just a random image? I have everything unlocked in version 15.3 and can't find or remember that scene.
That's not Charlotte, that's Candy and yes this scene is available in game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this maybe a dumb question.. why is the Mega hosted file 6.8Gig and the GoFile file 7.1Gig? something to do with compression?
Not dumb. They are the same size, they are just calculated differently.

As you know, the "giga" and so forth refers to steps of 1000, so a gigabyte is 1000 megabyte, 1 million kilobyte, 1 billion byte.

However, computers work with powers of 2, and since 1024, which is 2^10, is conveniently close to this step of 1000, some prefer using steps of 1024. They are usually called "kibibyte", "mibibyte", "gibibyte" to differentiate them from the others, and they should not be marked GB but GiB, but sometimes that is forgotten and even if not easily missable.

So here one gibibyte is 1024 mibibyte which is 1024*1024 kibibyte and 1024*1024*1024 byte. And suddenly you have 1 gibibyte as around 1.07 gigabyte. It does not calculate exactly here, probably because of rounding, but a roughly 7% difference in display happens for that reason.

But as said, they should be the exactly same size, just shown differently.

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
Friends, I downloaded the latest version of the game and it says coming soon in all missions. However, the game I remember had a lot more content. I couldn't understand... For example, after training Casssandra, we went to dinner with her, etc. I remember.

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Friends, I downloaded the latest version of the game and it says coming soon in all missions. However, the game I remember had a lot more content. I couldn't understand... For example, after training Casssandra, we went to dinner with her, etc. I remember.
What does the log say for the different quests?
Also, an easy way to know what scenes you misssed is to take a look in the replay menu. You'll get some hints to unlock the scenes you're missing.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes