Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi folks, loving The Headmaster, just discovered it and have worked through v3.3 but I have several unfound events, can anyone help advise where/how I unlock them?
thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hi folks, loving The Headmaster, just discovered it and have worked through v3.3 but I have several unfound events, can anyone help advise where/how I unlock them?
thanks
The spying event is, naturally, tied to spying on the girls' dorm rooms at night. All 3 of the others are tied to visiting the athletic center and talking to students or going into the gym/male changing room. Won't spoil too many details.

Reactions: Wookie

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
The quest log should basically tell you what the next step is. IIRC, the order goes
Thanks for the reply, yes I have done all of those steps and taken the photos with Priti so I am assuming that it is another event?
The Priti photo events are listed under Staff Quests as completed. :)

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
The spying event is, naturally, tied to spying on the girls' dorm rooms at night. All 3 of the others are tied to visiting the athletic center and talking to students or going into the gym/male changing room. Won't spoil too many details.
Thanks, when I do the dorm rooms I just get the same things over and over again.
I will keep visiting the athletic centre and see if I can make some more progress (y)

Miss Newman has agreed to make changes to the punishment, but nothing further is happening. I assume that this is 'complete' until the next update comes out?
Any indication of an update schedule?
Thanks for your answers, it is appreciated :)

Last edited:

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
The quest log should basically tell you what the next step is. IIRC, the order goes
Thanks for the replay
I talked with Mr Wilson but the option to talk about the Keylogger when i talk with Mrs Chang never Showed
Im going to start the game again and see if this time the option show

D

Deleted member 1250241

Thanks for the replay
I talked with Mr Wilson but the option to talk about the Keylogger when i talk with Mrs Chang never Showed
Trying filing paperwork.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the replay
If you talked to Wilson about the keylogger that means you talked with Chang about it. You need to go and visit her in the evenings in her classroom. There should be a "Steal passwords" option you need to ask her TWICE. first time she will tell you about the keylogger program then she will tell you the program is already installed in your computer. That should unlock the chance of calling Priti to your office.

How do you deal with Ruth
You can't yet.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
thanks
I think that last spying event requires hiring Trixie(?) to chemistry assistant

U

User_849714

Maybe this question should be added to the OP because it gets asked twice every page and nobody knows how to use the search feature apparently.
You know what , fuck it. It seems this site is just filled with snarky assholes.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes