yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You know what , fuck it. It seems this site is just filled with snarky assholes.
Yep. Most of them are people who think we are "snarky assholes"

When the same questions are asked over and over...even like 2 posts above the person asking...it gets annoying.

Reactions: Zwart

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Everyone will want to know the cheat codes and here they are for the demo even though there is nothing you can do with them other than raise and lower them at will.

horniness = xxx (Yes that is how it is spelled in the game.)

Not sure what you mean with "(Yes that is how it is spelled in the game.)".
Horniness is the correct spelling. Being horny is the same as having a high degree of horniness.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Of course there is. You get asked the same question almost every day on every page, how would you react?
Not reply and avoid contributing with more clutter or if its a simple answer and I know it, just give it. Thereby avoiding a page full of nonsense from just that one question.
Forum also has an ignore function, if that user keeps tickling your annoyance-nerve.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Addressing all those people complaining about the same question being asked all the time instead of using the search function.. The search function doesn't even work.. and if there is some way to make it work, it's certainly not intuitive at all..

For example, go to the search bar right now and search this thread using the word "key" which is exactly how you'd expect the search function to work. No results. "keys". No results. "spank". No results. "Spanking". Brings you to the front page.

Maybe there is a way to make the search function work, but the intuitive, obvious way does not. Even using advanced options doesn't yield anything useful leading to the information. Is there just some very specific unintuitive method? Is it that certain browsers just don't work well with the search function? I have no idea. But if it actually worked the way it should, people probably wouldn't have to ask all the time.

Beside this point, every front page should have a FAQ section, especially for popular games. No one seems to have that, but it would go a long way to getting people the information they need to deal with game issues.

Btw, this is in no way meant to be a criticism of this page/developer/poster/specific game. It's an F95 issue.
Also I get that it's annoying to deal with the same question over and over, but my overall point is that the fault really doesn't lie with the people asking the questions. If info was readily available through means that work, they wouldn't have to.

Reactions: Watcher X

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so story wise im guessing to hold off? because it seems all these updated are nothing but bug fixes as the dialog just the same and no farther interactions

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
so story wise im guessing to hold off? because it seems all these updated are nothing but bug fixes as the dialog just the same and no farther interactions
Just this update. The last two added a fair amount of content. This developer has been pretty good so far at adding a reasonable amount of extra content each month or so.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Addressing all those people complaining about the same question being asked all the time instead of using the search function.. The search function doesn't even work.. and if there is some way to make it work, it's certainly not intuitive at all..

For example, go to the search bar right now and search this thread using the word "key" which is exactly how you'd expect the search function to work. No results. "keys". No results. "spank". No results. "Spanking". Brings you to the front page.
Seemed to work fine for me...

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Oh look. We're back on the latest updates section! I actually released these bug fixes over a week ago. I can confirm this was just a few bug fixes including an important one for people who had save games from the previous beta. If you've played version 0.3.3 without any problems there is no reason to play this one.

You'll be pleased to know that this version includes a note stating that Sally's keys can't be found yet. Hopefully there won't be anymore people asking. I'll make sure they turn up in the next update too.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
One thing i don't get is, during the first punishment you can check the balance between pain pleasure, change positions etc. Then you can't. Am I missing something ?

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes