katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
One thing i don't get is, during the first punishment you can check the balance between pain pleasure, change positions etc. Then you can't. Am I missing something ?
As the game explains, the advanced punishment system is not implemented in version 0.3. It's on the roadmap for the next version. The one in the demo was kind of a hack apparently and had to be redone for the full game.

Reactions: SDaddy666

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
WOW!!!!! What a great game, I love the mechanics, graphics, plot, game play, point system, and progression. The possibilities are endless. I’ve never been into BDSM or discipline type stuff but now I’m hooked and can’t wait to see what new ‘measures’ the MC can implement in the future. The game is simply well thought out. All the characters are interesting, with different traits and personalities. Can’t wait to see what’s next, would love to see Priti helping the MC decide which dog breed would be the best school mascot (after further corruption of course) and how humiliating would it be to be forced to perform bestiality in public and maybe a black bull teaching Charlotte (and others) about racism or checking some of the other girl’s white privilege. Thank you developer for one of the most engaging games I have ever played.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
WOW!!!!! What a great game, I love the mechanics, graphics, plot, game play, point system, and progression. The possibilities are endless. I’ve never been into BDSM or discipline type stuff but now I’m hooked and can’t wait to see what new ‘measures’ the MC can implement in the future. The game is simply well thought out. All the characters are interesting, with different traits and personalities. Can’t wait to see what’s next, would love to see Priti helping the MC decide which dog breed would be the best school mascot (after further corruption of course) and how humiliating would it be to be forced to perform bestiality in public and maybe a black bull teaching Charlotte (and others) about racism or checking some of the other girl’s white privilege. Thank you developer for one of the most engaging games I have ever played.
Wow... I don't think I've ever had a paragraph take me from "I completely agree" to "Is this guy completely out of his mind?" in quite this manner before.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Also i stopped playing yesterday, thinking i've done everything possible yet. then i checked the changelog and turns out i didnt !

i still have the first quest going. I don't know how to implement the keylogger to get the girls passwordfor the math teacher, and also i've built the science facility for the science teacher, had the melting clothes event. then nothing. i'm out of dialogue options.

can you guys give me a few hints please ?

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hello, I had a chat with Amy where she confided me about topless pictures she had done. It the says I have to search the internet to see if I can find them but I don't have this option on the computer....any help please ?

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Also i stopped playing yesterday, thinking i've done everything possible yet. then i checked the changelog and turns out i didnt !

i still have the first quest going. I don't know how to implement the keylogger to get the girls passwordfor the math teacher, and also i've built the science facility for the science teacher, had the melting clothes event. then nothing. i'm out of dialogue options.

can you guys give me a few hints please ?
Hi, as far as I can remember...you have to summon Priti from your phone (office) during class time.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hello, I had a chat with Amy where she confided me about topless pictures she had done. It the says I have to search the internet to see if I can find them but I don't have this option on the computer....any help please ?
I don't think searching for Amy's pics is implemented (yet.)

Reactions: K-Zen

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi, as far as I can remember...you have to summon Priti from your phone (office) during class time.
thank you never tried that. any more hints about how to progress more ? so far i changed 2 rules with the board. there's one left marked as coming soon. i assume that is for a future update.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
thank you never tried that. any more hints about how to progress more ? so far i changed 2 rules with the board. there's one left marked as coming soon. i assume that is for a future update.
You're welcome. Indeed, the "coming soon" will be for later. You can go a little further with Priti after speaking with Mr Wilson. Some random events occur while patrolling. You can check in the "replay scene" (on the fale right corner of the map) if some events are still locked and have to be discovered. Also, don't forget to sometimes do your paper work in your office ;o)

Reactions: SDaddy666

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
My red alert button doesn't work...as I press it, the page keeps flashing in red and I can't do anything more, even closing doesn't work, I have to roll back. Am I doing it wrong or is it a bug ?
PS: just needed it to check one last missing event (Others : just after "The second dream")

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes