SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
You're welcome. Indeed, the "coming soon" will be for later. You can go a little further with Priti after speaking with Mr Wilson. Some random events occur while patrolling. You can check in the "replay scene" (on the fale right corner of the map) if some events are still locked and have to be discovered. Also, don't forget to sometimes do your paper work in your office ;o)
thanks, i see some stuff about maid outfits in the changelog, how to get that ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
My red alert button doesn't work...as I press it, the page keeps flashing in red and I can't do anything more, even closing doesn't work, I have to roll back. Am I doing it wrong or is it a bug ?
PS: just needed it to check one last missing event (Others : just after "The second dream")
Sounds like the normal behavior - you have to press it 3 times, it will give the red-flashing "warning" at first but after the 3rd push it should open the cheat menu.

DarkestNight115

Dec 15, 2018
Sounds like the normal behavior - you have to press it 3 times, it will give the red-flashing "warning" at first but after the 3rd push it should open the cheat menu.
I'm having the same issue where the only option i have is to rollback but when I roll back but that overrides the first button press so its just a loop

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So i think i've played through everything this time (except maybe the apron thing ? but well), defo looking forward for the next updates

May 26, 2018
While I admire the additions to the game so far (various interactions with the girls) I am vary disappointed over the following points: 1) there really is nothing new added to the game. You STILL cannot open the lake, find Ruth, find the caretaker, open the damned lake or change any of the rules (exceptthe ones you originally could in the beginning). I understand it taking a month for updates but damn, get the f***ing game actually worth playing. The grind is both rediculous and for the mostpart pointless. Being unable to advance, after it now being at 3.4 is starting to feel like a money scam (the developers scamming with minimal updates to soak more money out of "patrons" (supporters) before maybe abandoning the game). After my rating at 2.2.0 I would have expected to not only open the lake, but to have been able to meet key people (Ruth and the caretaker), change or alter more of the rules, had clues on how to access both the safe and the password protected file in recycle bin, as well as impliment more "punishment options" with the girls who appear to be the most disruptive.

I have played games from here that take a long time to update, that have minimal h content, and have been satisfied because there was significant content within the game that made it interesting to play without the grind like Bad Bobby Saga or some other games that could be mentioned here. THIS game, while having a rather interesting/unique premise and presentation offers nothing -at least for me- thatmakes me eager to see the next update. Instead I worry that the updatesfor this gamewill be empty promises with nothing very significant added to make it even worth playing the game (case in point the "update" from 3.3 to 3.4 being "just" for errors. Please, prove me wrong and make an update with some SIGNIFICANT additional content and updated gameplay. Otherwise I am afraid that not only would I feel the need to delete this game, but recommend against it to anyone who might ask me about it. one other point I would like to make; I ended support for Ecchi Sensai due to 2 factors... 1) the fact that the content was limited and disjointed within the game, not to mention the constant errors and disjointed dialogs (fortunately your game is both reasonable and logical in its timeline) and 2) the fact that - while the ambition of making a game with 365 gamedays is comendable and a heroic goal - the fact that at MINIMUM it would take 15 years to finish producing the game (a timeframe that goesbeyond my expected life expectancy, unfortunately.). I can handle a year or two for a game to be completed, not 15 years to 30 years which is the calculated completion time based on the projected schedule of updates as noted by the developer him/herself.

ALL of the above, of course, is just my opinion, and how I feel. No one else needs to agree with me, and if they feel I am wrong or unfair, that of course is their perogative and opinion and I respect that. Should I see significant changes, I would of course edit and amend my rating that I originally left to reflect the change in my opinion.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
You will get new punishment system in 0.4, and new story progression in 0.5. All of content you wanted will be in 0.7.-0.8 in my opinion.
Dev makes good progress in every version (except maybe 0.3, because Altos quitting work issue )

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
While I admire the additions to the game so far (various interactions with the girls) I am vary disappointed over the following points: 1) there really is nothing new added to the game. You STILL cannot open the lake, find Ruth, find the caretaker, open the damned lake or change any of the rules (exceptthe ones you originally could in the beginning). I understand it taking a month for updates but damn, get the f***ing game actually worth playing. The grind is both rediculous and for the mostpart pointless. Being unable to advance, after it now being at 3.4 is starting to feel like a money scam (the developers scamming with minimal updates to soak more money out of "patrons" (supporters) before maybe abandoning the game). After my rating at 2.2.0 I would have expected to not only open the lake, but to have been able to meet key people (Ruth and the caretaker), change or alter more of the rules, had clues on how to access both the safe and the password protected file in recycle bin, as well as impliment more "punishment options" with the girls who appear to be the most disruptive.

I have played games from here that take a long time to update, that have minimal h content, and have been satisfied because there was significant content within the game that made it interesting to play without the grind like Bad Bobby Saga or some other games that could be mentioned here. THIS game, while having a rather interesting/unique premise and presentation offers nothing -at least for me- thatmakes me eager to see the next update. Instead I worry that the updatesfor this gamewill be empty promises with nothing very significant added to make it even worth playing the game (case in point the "update" from 3.3 to 3.4 being "just" for errors. Please, prove me wrong and make an update with some SIGNIFICANT additional content and updated gameplay. Otherwise I am afraid that not only would I feel the need to delete this game, but recommend against it to anyone who might ask me about it. one other point I would like to make; I ended support for Ecchi Sensai due to 2 factors... 1) the fact that the content was limited and disjointed within the game, not to mention the constant errors and disjointed dialogs (fortunately your game is both reasonable and logical in its timeline) and 2) the fact that - while the ambition of making a game with 365 gamedays is comendable and a heroic goal - the fact that at MINIMUM it would take 15 years to finish producing the game (a timeframe that goesbeyond my expected life expectancy, unfortunately.). I can handle a year or two for a game to be completed, not 15 years to 30 years which is the calculated completion time based on the projected schedule of updates as noted by the developer him/herself.

ALL of the above, of course, is just my opinion, and how I feel. No one else needs to agree with me, and if they feel I am wrong or unfair, that of course is their perogative and opinion and I respect that. Should I see significant changes, I would of course edit and amend my rating that I originally left to reflect the change in my opinion.
Crist of Raunch, I’m sorry that development is not fast enough for you but I feel you do not have an appreciation for how much work goes into making something like this. We are just a small team with almost the entirety of this game so far made by one person in his spare time. There are tens of thousands of lines of code, probably around 50,000 words of dialogue and approaching 2000 images. From the game’s conception to the state we are in now is thousands of hours of work. All of which has been made available to you for free. Complaints about a lack of content are extremely harsh, all things considered. This is a hugely complicated and ambitious project. A vast amount of the work gone into it is stuff behind the scenes like the coding and the writing and the planning. At some stage I’ll have the game at a point where I can just start pumping out content, however, we are not quite there yet, there’s still a lot of code to write, new areas to design and create etc.

The game was never meant to be grindy (if you play it right you can complete all the current content in about four weekly cycles). However, this is an inevitable consequence of trying to make a non-linear game and introducing the content bit by bit. The weekly schedule was always going to feel bare bones in the earliest versions. With the replay menu I tried to make it positble to track all your main progress so that there would be no need to grind more than neccessary.

In terms of complaints about the numbering of the releases and the fact that the latest version was just bug fixes. This is really nitpicking. Firstly, I don’t control when these game versions get leaked on F95. This is not a public release of the game. Secondly, as far as we are concerned there have only been three main releases over four months of this year. Version 0.1 was an introduction to set out the premise of the game and to see if it was something people would be interested in. Version 0.2 was to introduce the basic gameplay mechanics. Version 0.3 was supposed to be the punishment mini-game but because I was still working my day job full time I didn’t have time to do it properly so instead I just added as much extra content to the base game as I could. Now, thanks to Patreon, I’m able to work on the game almost full time. Version 0.4 that I’m working on at the moment will implement the punishment mini-game. I’m also hoping to add the lake and some other areas and there will be a greater involvement of the school inspector Ruth.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Crist of Raunch, I’m sorry that development is not fast enough for you but I feel you do not have an appreciation for how much work goes into making something like this. We are just a small team with almost the entirety of this game so far made by one person in his spare time. There are tens of thousands of lines of code, probably around 50,000 words of dialogue and approaching 2000 images. From the game’s conception to the state we are in now is thousands of hours of work. All of which has been made available to you for free. Complaints about a lack of content are extremely harsh, all things considered. This is a hugely complicated and ambitious project. A vast amount of the work gone into it is stuff behind the scenes like the coding and the writing and the planning. At some stage I’ll have the game at a point where I can just start pumping out content, however, we are not quite there yet, there’s still a lot of code to write, new areas to design and create etc.

The game was never meant to be grindy (if you play it right you can complete all the current content in about four weekly cycles). However, this is an inevitable consequence of trying to make a non-linear game and introducing the content bit by bit. The weekly schedule was always going to feel bare bones in the earliest versions. With the replay menu I tried to make it positble to track all your main progress so that there would be no need to grind more than neccessary.

In terms of complaints about the numbering of the releases and the fact that the latest version was just bug fixes. This is really nitpicking. Firstly, I don’t control when these game versions get leaked on F95. This is not a public release of the game. Secondly, as far as we are concerned there have only been three main releases over four months of this year. Version 0.1 was an introduction to set out the premise of the game and to see if it was something people would be interested in. Version 0.2 was to introduce the basic gameplay mechanics. Version 0.3 was supposed to be the punishment mini-game but because I was still working my day job full time I didn’t have time to do it properly so instead I just added as much extra content to the base game as I could. Now, thanks to Patreon, I’m able to work on the game almost full time. Version 0.4 that I’m working on at the moment will implement the punishment mini-game. I’m also hoping to add the lake and some other areas and there will be a greater involvement of the school inspector Ruth.
I honestly don't think you need to defend yourself; you are doing an excellent job; this person obviously doesn't understand the immense amount of work needed to create a game such as yours. The fact that your game was released with the sheer amount of content in its initial release is just one positive point in your favour. Sure, there is some polish needed, but that's to be expected; it's your first game after all.

It also makes me wonder if that person is actually a patron, or just whinging for the sake of it. I played the first version on here, really liked it, so I became a patron. A lot of people here I suspect are the same; they get games here for free, then decide (if they can) to support the developer.

May 26, 2018

Thank you for your reply. Your answers, as far as I can see, are fair and to the point. I will address a few of them...

You are correct in that I am not a game developer and therefore may not understand the amount of time and labor that might go into a game. However, I am experienced in game reviews and ratings (I used to rate and review Japanese games under a different name) so I am aware of how difficult it is to create a game (especially a free game) and accept your comments as valid. I confess, however that I was NOT aware of the (possible?) loss of one of the developers. as I had ztated, this was simp,y an opinion, not ment to belittle you or accuse you of anything (in spite of the comments regarding other devs that abandon or milk games, for that I apologise and must simply plead illness and age related disability, so I willingly withdraw those comments).

As far as the grind within the game: I can see your point in that regard, yet where the grind comes in (at least from my point of view) I will have to use a couple of examples to explain: after teaching a couple of classes (or 3 or 4, lol) I patrol the halls (or grounds) and almost everytime the same scene replays over and over(weekends 2 girls sunbathing, during week you observe twins playing soccer, just to describe 2 scenes). At night you are replaying either the same scenes with Ms Potts or the spying at back of dorm, or with Math Teacher (sorry, cannot remember his name). As far as your released versions, if I am wrong, I apologise, but every releaae or posts regarding a new release/update appeared to come direct from you (as the original poster for each upgrade). Again, if I misread or misinterpreted that, I apologise.

To adress my commentsnas to how the game is progressing re content; I accept your reasonings regarding the versions and your intents regarding each version number. But in truth - at leaat for meself - I would rather wait a month or 2 for significant content rather than get so little advancement within the game at each update ( based on what I have seen so far). Examples the (still) inabiliy to open the lake, the inability to change rules (except for the 2 originals within the 1st or second version that was instituted) the inability to find, speak to, investigate Ruth (or info that would let me have some hope of "corrupting" her) and the inability to find, speak to or interact with the grounds keeper. I play any number of gamea still in developement that use the Ren'py platform, and yet in the updates there is significant content within each update(even those that update once a month, or with devs that have putside jobs añd family interests, etc) so I honestly do not feel I am being unreasonable in my comments about the lack or difficulty of advancement within the game. However, once again, I admit that this is only an opinion of mine, and can eaaily be wrong or unfair.

I will give you a 100% multi thumbs up for replying to my comment rather than ignoring it. The fact that you actually took the time to respond speaks well for you from my personal point of view. I also appreciate the fact that you at least defended yourself on several of my points I had made, so will accept that maybe I was wrong or unfair. As such, I will be eagerly (or at least patiently, lol) waiting for your next primary update or 2.

My thanks and respects to you;

Christof

May 26, 2018
I honestly don't think you need to defend yourself; you are doing an excellent job; this person obviously doesn't understand the immense amount of work needed to create a game such as yours. The fact that your game was released with the sheer amount of content in its initial release is just one positive point in your favour. Sure, there is some polish needed, but that's to be expected; it's your first game after all.
Actually, I am well aware of the work involved in game creation (from a commercial point of view). The fact he took the time to respond speaks well of him, and I addressed his defenses (regarding my main points he touched on) the reminder that they were only my opinion and that I could be wrong or unfair. My OP honestly was not meant to denegrate or belittle the dev, I simply expressed am opinion, rightly or wrongly.

It also makes me wonder if that person is actually a patron, or just whinging for the sake of it. I played the first version on here, really liked it, so I became a patron. A lot of people here I suspect are the same; they get games here for free, then decide (if they can) to support the developer.
I NEVER in my original post stated or implied that I was a patron of this eveloper. I DID, however, mention other games I either originally supported or tried to support until it became obvious that (with regards to one developer) it was a scam of sorts to milk patrons or (with regards to BlueKat and Ecchi Sensai) the game was going to take so long to finish that I would be dead before it was ever finished (and with that one I was a supporter and stopped simply because I saw no reason to support, finance, or otherwise promote a game that I will never be able to finish).

As far as this game, I am glad you enjoy it, and hold no resentment if you think or feel I am being unfair or unreasonable in any of my comments. After all, my opinions are mine, and no one has to agree with them. But I do respectfully ask that you at least respect my opinions as I respect yours. Please note, that last comment was in no way meant as an attack against you, and should you take it that way, I probably will not reply to comments addressed back to me as if I had attacked you, lol. Thank you for your comments and opinions.

Respectfully;

Christof

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Actually, I am well aware of the work involved in game creation (from a commercial point of view). The fact he took the time to respond speaks well of him, and I addressed his defenses (regarding my main points he touched on) the reminder that they were only my opinion and that I could be wrong or unfair. My OP honestly was not meant to denegrate or belittle the dev, I simply expressed am opinion, rightly or wrongly.

I NEVER in my original post stated or implied that I was a patron of this eveloper. I DID, however, mention other games I either originally supported or tried to support until it became obvious that (with regards to one developer) it was a scam of sorts to milk patrons or (with regards to BlueKat and Ecchi Sensai) the game was going to take so long to finish that I would be dead before it was ever finished (and with that one I was a supporter and stopped simply because I saw no reason to support, finance, or otherwise promote a game that I will never be able to finish).

As far as this game, I am glad you enjoy it, and hold no resentment if you think or feel I am being unfair or unreasonable in any of my comments. After all, my opinions are mine, and no one has to agree with them. But I do respectfully ask that you at least respect my opinions as I respect yours. Please note, that last comment was in no way meant as an attack against you, and should you take it that way, I probably will not reply to comments addressed back to me as if I had attacked you, lol. Thank you for your comments and opinions.

Respectfully;

Christof
Thank you for your comments.
To be fair, in your first post you came across as a whiny entitled bitch (no offence intended); in your follow-up post, you came across in a much better way, which is why I responded with a like. I find it best to respect everyone one's opinion, I don't have to agree with it, that's what opinions are for.
Now, back to discussions about the game! :)

May 26, 2018
To be fair, in your first post you came across as a whiny entitled bitch (no offense intended); in your follow-up post, you came across in a much better way, which is why I responded with a like.
LOL thank you. Yes, sometimes I DO come across like that (though in truth I honestly do not do so deliberately). I am a 58 year old disabled veteran, who has had (at last count) 7 strokes that have affected my thought processes in different ways. Still, if I DID come across that way, there was no ezcuse and I apologise. As states in my OP, I plead aģe related disabilities.

I might add, lol, I am on a tablet right now, añd have difficulties at times using it (damned keys are too small or they stick, etc...).

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
To be fair, in your first post you came across as a whiny entitled bitch (no offence intended); in your follow-up post, you came across in a much better way, which is why I responded with a like. I find it best to respect everyone one's opinion, I don't have to agree with it, that's what opinions are for.
Now, back to discussions about the game! :)
it's so nice to see a proper conversation on here instead of kid's arguments about how's is bigger

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes