Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Ok I could not find the real main mistake. There are some little mistakes in your way : may be you missed to talk to Priti on day 2 morning in the halls; may be you made some later steps before earlier, so the advances run in some dead ends. You seem to have fire Trixie instead of asking her for beeing the new dance teacher so the 1st danceclass was locked too. The best had been to begin from the beginning to find the real mistake but I took an other way. So never mind I repared the missing acts and gave the password to Mr. Wilson so you can go on to change the rules.
Please follow a good hint: raise grades by punishing the girls in the evening instead of in classes (+ grades,+ disciplin and + 200 crs for let hapen the spankings in your office ) ;
unlock Rachels room by inspecting the showers (see Rachel); later click the unkwon room (it is Rachel´s); look Rachel´s room after spanking her in the evening (nice scene; next saturday take bath and don´t wait for Lucy ;).
I made a new save to start / go on with;)

Last edited:

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
Loving this game so far, a lot of great ideas and characters. Definitely looking forward to the next update.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How much content does this game currently have, i mean in play ability by hours?
>8 h if you are quicker and up to 16 h if you don´t cheat or depends on you like to play some different versions public punishments (lately change punishment rule to wear t-shirts).
Some acting with Lucy could be played again or longer (more weekends) with different endings if you choose wrong or other answers , pay her to poor or choose other clothes after she wore the apron first time (actings are set back to earlier steps) save often after little steps and play slowlier and a longer time
:sneaky::coffee::coffee::coffee::giggle:
The game is worth to play not in a hurry - take a little bit time and enjoy more hidden amuse geuls.

Taking screenshots -> longer playtime
Have fun ! The graphics are marvelous and there are plenty to look if you play different ways. :LOL:
I played actual version around 12 hours and found many new grahics when I played the other way from some earlier saves. Its fun to begin new when a new release is online.
( earlier versions 0.1,; 0.2; 0.2.2; 0.3; 0.3.3 with shorter playtime)

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Gotta say the discussion history was a bit interesting.

I'm just grateful there are people willing and able to make games like this. Attempting to meet the demands of each known fetish would be overwhelming for even a full production crew. Even if you were successful, someone is going to nitpick at something. Gotta have that balance between what the developers can and are willing to do, and implementing the demands of the customers."Perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

In a game set up like this, I think to not include a pregnant harem would be greatly missed opportunity. I do not know how much in-game time the devs intend to implement, but as this game has a school setting, one could only hope for a full school year. If so, it would be great to see a game that does not skip the pregnancy from month 1 to month 8 in an epilogue. Very few games (understandably) actively deal with the time in between, consequences, hiding of the showing, shotgun wedding, "who is the father?" etc.

Until then, thank you, and keep up the hard work.

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Our aim when creating this was to make an Ashford Academy / Hentai High School type game, only with fully custom CGs and more story. This demo contains an introduction and the first day which should give you an idea of where we are going with it. We are hoping to have the full seven day weekly cycle up and running for the next release.
If you're going for that Ashford Academy / Hentai High School type of game, would there be any Futa content possible?

I did a search on this topic, and only two posts came up with "Futa" in it. One of the posts had an individual disregarded it as NOT their thing.

There are some that DO like this and play Ashford Academy for that purpose. The one thing I hoped for that isn't in Ashford Academy, is the futa girls forcing themselves on the principle / headmaster.

At any rate, If it is something that can be turned on/off (toggleable), I would be FOR putting Futa content in (that way for those that don't want it [that one person who posted], I'm sure you'd make some individuals happy). If not, that is no problem... I just wanted to put in my two cents to the developer.

But an answer to if this content would be in or not is an answer I hope you'll share with us. I'm trying to rate all the content I'm currently following, where the ones at the top of my list are the ones I'm actually Patreoning.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Do you guys agree with Mr. Wilson? I really don't like that guy but he said he could help us?
Yes Mr.Wilson is an evel character like Mephisto but I will protect Priti against him.
If really needed hoping there will be an other way to get his help in future.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017

Unlocked
Development Update - The Upcoming Punishment System

Hi guys,
In this development update I'd like to give a preview and explanation of the upcoming punishment mini-game, as shown in the picture above.
As you’ve seen in the demo the basic concept is that you must cause the girls Pain, Pleasure and Humiliation. You can order the girl into a number of different positions, with each position having a number of different actions. Each position / action will award points for Pain, Pleasure or Humiliation (or some combination of the three). To level up the girls you will need to max out all three statistics. However, you will only be able to take a limited number of actions per punishment so this will mean you need to find the right combination of the available positions / actions to level up the girl. As each girl has different weaknesses (such as Amy’s masochism or Debbie’s crush on Miss Newman) a different combination of positions / actions may be needed each time.
As you can see in the picture we've redesigned the punishment user interface (PUI) to give it a better look that's more consistent with the rest of the game’s UI. I've also added in some new features. Starting from the top of the PUI we have the characters name, Debbie, and her level. Assuming you picked up the ruler in the intro, Debbie should be at level 2. Click on the character's name to bring up their bio. Next to that we have the number of action points remaining in the punishment. Next to this is the restart punishment button. This allows you to reset the punishment so you get your action points back. Next to this is an infinity symbol. This activates "free play mode" where you can take as many actions as you like. However, in free play mode you can't level up the girls and this will just be for messing around. You will then need to reset the punishment to end free play mode. In the far top right is a button to minimise the PUI so it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the animations or scenes as shown below:

Moving down we then have the options for how much clothing the girl should remove. This will be controlled by introducing new rules at the school board. This will have a big impact of your humiliation score. Stripping is humiliating for the girls but some actions (for example taking pictures) will also give a bonus to humiliation if the girl is undressed. It will also have some impact on your pain scores. For example, spankings will provide additional points of pain when applied to a bare bottom. All this means is that progressing with the story and completing quests for the school board will be essential for making progress at levelling up the girls.
Further down we have the choice of disciplinarian. At the start of the game you will be limited to just Sally. You will need to convince the school board to let you punish the girls yourself and that is something you will be working towards in the next update. You may notice that there is space in that row for more disciplinarians. Perhaps we will be making use of that at some stage.
Beneath this we then have the choice of positions. Your starting position are Hands on Head, Over the Desk and Over the Knee. New positions will unlock as you level up the girls.
Beneath this we have the available actions. I'll try to include as many as I can in the next update. However, they will still be limited at this stage. I've also finally gotten around to making a proper online shop and this will be the main way to obtain new items to use in punishments. However, some actions will also be unlocked by completing side quests.
So that's what we've been working over the last few weeks. It's looking good and everything seems to be working well. I think you guys will enjoy it. The only problem is it has taken a lot of time to put together. I ended up having to re-code pretty much the whole thing from scratch, plus all of Debbie's old animations are having to be redone (they were not up to the same standard as my other recent ones). It’s possible I might have a beta version ready for the 15th June, as I had planned, however I think it’s more likely that I will have to push the release back at least a week. I want to make some significant progress with this update and I hope that you guys will be patient with us.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Gotta say the discussion history was a bit interesting.

I'm just grateful there are people willing and able to make games like this. Attempting to meet the demands of each known fetish would be overwhelming for even a full production crew. Even if you were successful, someone is going to nitpick at something. Gotta have that balance between what the developers can and are willing to do, and implementing the demands of the customers."Perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

In a game set up like this, I think to not include a pregnant harem would be greatly missed opportunity. I do not know how much in-game time the devs intend to implement, but as this game has a school setting, one could only hope for a full school year. If so, it would be great to see a game that does not skip the pregnancy from month 1 to month 8 in an epilogue. Very few games (understandably) actively deal with the time in between, consequences, hiding of the showing, shotgun wedding, "who is the father?" etc.

Until then, thank you, and keep up the hard work.
With pregnancy, I would be happy to add something like that, but how I would write it in with the nine month time delay is an issue that I haven't figured out a way around so far. I am hoping to explore the MCs backstory a bit more with his old research position and his old students like Sarah. That could be a way around the problem. I'll keep thinking on it though and hope that I can work something out at some stage.

Reactions: Gibberish666

erkper

May 16, 2018
The punishment system looks awesome, looking forward to the next update.
Further down we have the choice of disciplinarian. At the start of the game you will be limited to just Sally. You will need to convince the school board to let you punish the girls yourself and that is something you will be working towards in the next update. You may notice that there is space in that row for more disciplinarians. Perhaps we will be making use of that at some stage.
This will be interesting. Miss Potts seems to be building toward being your personal sub, but your (stated) goal is to make her a viable disciplinarian, so I'm looking forward to seeing her in this group as well. Who knows, maybe we'll unlock some really medieval repressed desires in her, haha.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
With pregnancy, I would be happy to add something like that, but how I would write it in with the nine month time delay is an issue that I haven't figured out a way around so far.
a solution for the time delay problem would be to let the mc impregnate the girls and after some time while all character storys are finished, you could do a time skip and begin new character storys like a second season. You could aswell maybe do more time skips in this way that you maybe just skip 3 months everytime. But thats just an idea that came to my mind, maybe you like that idea.

erkper

May 16, 2018
a solution for the time delay problem would be to let the mc impregnate the girls and after some time while all character storys are finished, you could do a time skip and begin new character storys like a second season. You could aswell maybe do more time skips in this way that you maybe just skip 3 months everytime. But thats just an idea that came to my mind, maybe you like that idea.
Problem with that is that the girls are in a last chance reform school, with only one term to get their acts together and graduate. Doesn't leave much time to skip...
Also, with the limited number of males around the school (currently only MC, Mr. Wilson, and the groundskeeper if I'm not forgetting anyone) the "suspect pool" is pretty shallow should there be a rash of pregnancies on campus. I don't dislike pregnancy fetish, but it would take some pretty "creative" writing to work it into this game.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Problem with that is that the girls are in a last chance reform school, with only one term to get their acts together and graduate. Doesn't leave much time to skip...
Also, with the limited number of males around the school (currently only MC, Mr. Wilson, and the groundskeeper if I'm not forgetting anyone) the "suspect pool" is pretty shallow should there be a rash of pregnancies on campus. I don't dislike pregnancy fetish, but it would take some pretty "creative" writing to work it into this game.
i think there is enough time for a time skip since a year got 12 months.
The other problem you mention is pretty much more of a problem, it's right that the mc is probably fast a suspect.
I think it depends how the story will work out in the end if that could work or not.
It's atleast an idea.

Reactions: erkper

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Headmaster just needs to add class for teaching parenthood and add small print into rules, where those who take advanced teaching (=becoming mothers themself) get sure A grade. That way he can put all blame to students themselves. And no-one can criticize students for being too eager to learn.

But realisticly only few pregnancies would be more believable. I'm sure the housemaid will be first one to get banged up :)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
wow! a lot happened here overnight!

That new punishment system looks great. Take the time you need to make it work, even if it means delaying v 0.4 a little further. (although I can't wait to play it) I like the idea of having more people spanking the girls, I think Ms. Potts, the English teacher is meant to assume that role at one point (even if she's also ends up as the HM's submissive) I also wouldn't mind seeing the faculty staff getting into trouble... (except for Mr. wilson, lol)

I think preganacy content would be too much trouble for little gain... I mean the game premise is based on reforming these girls through punishment and humiliation and embarrassment. I don't see the headmaster wanting to have sex with any of the students really. It hasn't been hinted, but... maybe Sarah? ... or Ruth? or Ms. Potts?

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes