Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Phew I hope the devs have enough integrity to follow their vision, and not pay too much attention to the ever present pregnancy/incest/NTR crowds.

Is it that bad to just spank some school girls? Do they really have to become prengant too? Do you really have to have a big-breasted mother who's realistically 45 but looks like 25? If there's twenty girls in the game, could some other guy get lucky like once with one of them without a public outcry and riots in the streets?

Ps. But maybe the MC's sister being enrolled into the school wouldnt be -that- bad? Lol j/k. Ds.
Part of developing the game is knowing what your audience wants from your product. As long as the additional content does not completely overtake your original vision, what's the harm in adding a bit of it?

I do agree that incest and NTR is overdone. I'm especially tired of seeing mother/son incest, and I have zero understanding as to why anyone would want to be cucked. I like having all the pussy all to myself.

Even if I didn't have a pregnancy fetish, I could still say it is not done especially often and is rarely done well. If it isn't a bad ending, it is made as a "several months later" epilogue and you'd be lucky to get more than one scene. You could probably count on one hand the number of games that handle pregnancy in a way that makes any amount of sense and provides additional content, like Violated Heroine or Twin Quest. Summertime Saga and L&S: Second Base are both limited but getting up in there.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You may notice that there is space in that row for more disciplinarians. Perhaps we will be making use of that at some stage.
Debbie seems like an ideal candidate for that, actually. It already teases this when she's bullying the student council president. Not to mention playing into her interest in women.

I'd also think that one of the cuter, more innocent seeming girls would offer a great contrast here. Possibly with a degree of humiliation.

Both of these would also lead very easily into some forced girl-on-girl scenes as "punishment". Yes, this will work with Sally, but that's not really the same thing. It also makes it easier to explore different moods: strict disciplinarian (Sally), bullying sadist (Debbie), bratty teasing, or submissive service top doing it to please the MC. That opens up a lot of options and possibly some character-specific actions.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Personally I'm hoping to see Dr. Chang lead to the development of fox or cat girls. It's already been somewhat implied that her research delved into human-animal hybrids. A sexy Dr. Moreau would be a great way to incorporate this common trope.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new update on patreon

The poll of your favorite students is now closed and the winner is Mary with 28 votes. Followed closely by her twin sister Louise with 26 votes. Just behind her in third place is Rachel with 25 votes. In fourth place we have Amy with a respectable 18 votes. Joint fifth place goes to Faye and Alice with 16 votes. Just missing out on a podium spot were Priti and Donna with 15 votes. Well done to all these girls and thank you to everyone who voted.

So I asked you which girls you want to see more of and the answer was a very resounding “the twins”. Well, we hear you and we shall oblige. Expect to see a lot more content coming up for our troublesome ginger duo. We shall make it a priority to get these two into the headmasters office as soon as possible. The other girls who did well will also get plenty of screen time.
Don't worry if your favorite girl is not on this list. No one is going to be forgotten about and I'm sure they'll all get their time in the spot light at some stage.
Altos and Herdone

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
So we'll be seeing more of the Wondertwins, eh?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds good, though I'm still interested in Alice's problem which she's never come to the office to explain, and, of course,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darko87

Apr 1, 2018
Aw, priti didn't get a podium spot. I'm really liking her arc, and the game in general. Kudos to the developer, I've played a lot of these games and it's already one of my favourites, hell it's making me want to reactivate my patreon account

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Aw, priti didn't get a podium spot. I'm really liking her arc, and the game in general. Kudos to the developer, I've played a lot of these games and it's already one of my favourites, hell it's making me want to reactivate my patreon account
Do it , this is one of the best quality games

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes