Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
>8 h if you are quicker and up to 16 h if you don´t cheat or depends on you like to play some different versions public punishments (lately change punishment rule to wear t-shirts).
Some acting with Lucy could be played again or longer (more weekends) with different endings if you choose wrong or other answers , pay her to poor or choose other clothes after she wore the apron first time (actings are set back to earlier steps) save often after little steps and play slowlier and a longer time
:sneaky::coffee::coffee::coffee::giggle:
The game is worth to play not in a hurry - take a little bit time and enjoy more hidden amuse geuls.

Taking screenshots -> longer playtime
Have fun ! The graphics are marvelous and there are plenty to look if you play different ways. :LOL:
I played actual version around 12 hours and found many new grahics when I played the other way from some earlier saves. Its fun to begin new when a new release is online.
( earlier versions 0.1,; 0.2; 0.2.2; 0.3; 0.3.3 with shorter playtime)

Finished it in about 4 hours without using cheats. And I don't feel like I rushed things, I read all the texts, didn't skip things etc

Feb 23, 2018
Love your game Altos. You're an inspiring game developers, and I love how you interact with the community. Keep up the great work.

erkper

May 16, 2018
i think there is enough time for a time skip since a year got 12 months.
The other problem you mention is pretty much more of a problem, it's right that the mc is probably fast a suspect.
I think it depends how the story will work out in the end if that could work or not.
It's atleast an idea.
Well, more like 9-10 months with a typical summer break. Which also means Altos might have to work in the science teacher shenanigans to shorten the pregnancy term if he really wanted to bring it in. As others said, maybe too much work for not enough gain. But if there's enough call for it...

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Finished it in about 4 hours without using cheats. And I don't feel like I rushed things, I read all the texts, didn't skip things etc
Congratulations (y) Could you read all those conversations and played all variations of handlings in 240 minutes ? Respect :cool:
You are no rookie in playing games!;)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
With pregnancy, I would be happy to add something like that, but how I would write it in with the nine month time delay is an issue that I haven't figured out a way around so far. I am hoping to explore the MCs backstory a bit more with his old research position and his old students like Sarah. That could be a way around the problem. I'll keep thinking on it though and hope that I can work something out at some stage.
May be the greenkeeper could not withstand to (ab)use one of the girls.
Mr. Wilson could be allthough a (im)potential father (he asked for blue pills).

o_O But do we really need pregnand girls in this marvelous game ? o_O

I think No .
For shure Ruth would close the school and fire the headmaster and every one other male who spreads his seemen around or otherwise she will expell all pregnant girls from S.L.A.G.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lance Boyle

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Well, more like 9-10 months with a typical summer break. Which also means Altos might have to work in the science teacher shenanigans to shorten the pregnancy term if he really wanted to bring it in. As others said, maybe too much work for not enough gain. But if there's enough call for it...
Hm I only know summer breaks of 9-10 w e e k s at schools :ROFLMAO: 9-10 month is normally the break between aspergillus seasons :geek:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
May be I found two bugs in version 0.3.4 after completed all replay quests:

1. If Debbie bullies Rachel she only could punished in class (text: "... as she is ordered to heamasters office before" but she wasn´t ).
2. If Debbie bullys Rachel in hallway (weggie scene) Cassandra will come instead of Debbie in the evening to be punished.

Before completing the replays the function is logically right.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game already has a huge leg up on Hentai Highschool in that it's not some buggy abandoned machine translated Russian grindfest.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
As previously said, there's a crazy (and crazy good) science teacher. The MC is a researcher. In the future, there may be more characters introduced that could help develop a solution to the pregnancy issue. Heck, it could even lead into:

- hastening pregnancy, birthing babies much faster
- making the baby grow super fast until they've reach their majority
- injecting from the mother's memories into the baby how to speak and all, but also (and mostly?) how to behave, thus creating a new way to avoid the misbehaving issue in the game's universe
- take over the world with your harem of schoolgirls and daughters

Oh and of course, teaching a lesson to that national education secretary girl or whatnot from the intro. You do not spit in the face of progress, isn't that right my favourite science teacher?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
With pregnancy, I would be happy to add something like that, but how I would write it in with the nine month time delay is an issue that I haven't figured out a way around so far. I am hoping to explore the MCs backstory a bit more with his old research position and his old students like Sarah. That could be a way around the problem. I'll keep thinking on it though and hope that I can work something out at some stage.
Thanks for the reply. I'll brainstorm some too.

Also, with the limited number of males around the school (currently only MC, Mr. Wilson, and the groundskeeper if I'm not forgetting anyone) the "suspect pool" is pretty shallow should there be a rash of pregnancies on campus. I don't dislike pregnancy fetish, but it would take some pretty "creative" writing to work it into this game.
These ideas may make viable solutions.

1) Allow the players to be able to choose their harem if they can keep it a secret from Ruth. You don't have to get every girl, just the ones you like for a good ending. Society would surely overlook it if a small handful of delinquent girls got pregnant. But if you get too many girls pregnant, Ruth finds you out and you'll get a bad ending. Alternatively, if your girls aren't obedient enough, they may rat you out to get out of their predicament, resulting in another bad ending.

2) Change the school rules, an in-game mechanic you already have. A consensual or punishment pregnancy could convince the girls to consider the best interests of their babies, and thus work harder in school. If a certain amount of research is completed early enough in the game, your pregnant harem could even become considered "normal" before the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabbieo9

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I have nothing agaist the pregnancy fetish but I don't see it working in this game in particular. I still believe it hasn't been hinted anywhere in the plot that the HM wants to impregnate anyone and that it would be too much extra work for the developers for little gain. If they feel like it's a good idea I won't oppose (not that it matters anyways, lol)

If anyone is hell-bent on having someone pregnant, I feel the best option would be Sarah. You could avoid the whole pregancy time stuff if the angle is played on the HM's dreams. Like, if you choose to pussy fuck her on the 2nd dream she could get pregnant on the next one (She would have to tell you she lied to you when she said she was on the pill) and then so on...

Another option would be Trixie, which you could blame on Mr. Wilson (if you reject handing him Pritti's photos) and therefore getting rid of that turd.

Other options would be: Ms. Potts (training could easily lead into unprotected sex) Samantha (a personal favorite who I'd prefer to see on the HM's lap than impregnated), The very underrated Maria Consuelo, Miss Chang (an experiment goes wrong) and of course Ruth.

I personaly wouldn't impregnate any of the school girls, but it feels I'm the minority here.

Reactions: joshrip

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have nothing agaist the pregnancy fetish but I don't see it working in this game in particular. I still believe it hasn't been hinted anywhere in the plot that the HM wants to impregnate anyone and that it would be too much extra work for the developers for little gain. If they feel like it's a good idea I won't oppose (not that it matters anyways, lol)

If anyone is hell-bent on having someone pregnant, I feel the best option would be Sarah. You could avoid the whole pregancy time stuff if the angle is played on the HM's dreams. Like, if you choose to pussy fuck her on the 2nd dream she could get pregnant on the next one (She would have to tell you she lied to you when she said she was on the pill) and then so on...

Another option would be Trixie, which you could blame on Mr. Wilson (if you reject handing him Pritti's photos) and therefore getting rid of that turd.

Other options would be: Ms. Potts (training could easily lead into unprotected sex) Samantha (a personal favorite who I'd prefer to see on the HM's lap than impregnated), The very underrated Maria Consuelo, Miss Chang (an experiment goes wrong) and of course Ruth.

I personaly wouldn't impregnate any of the school girls, but it feels I'm the minority here.
Personally I think impregnateing one or more girls could make for a good bad ending as the school would be foreclosed and the situation of sexual abuse became famous through the media.
But I see what you mean... getting the teachers pregnant wouldn't cause that much of a fallback, and considering you won't go to jail for doing it there is even a chance of haveing them stay around.
Problem is finding replacements for the fallouts... maybe another bad ending as you fail to provide the level of education being required.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Phew I hope the devs have enough integrity to follow their vision, and not pay too much attention to the ever present pregnancy/incest/NTR crowds.

Is it that bad to just spank some school girls? Do they really have to become prengant too? Do you really have to have a big-breasted mother who's realistically 45 but looks like 25? If there's twenty girls in the game, could some other guy get lucky like once with one of them without a public outcry and riots in the streets?

Ps. But maybe the MC's sister being enrolled into the school wouldnt be -that- bad? Lol j/k. Ds.

erkper

May 16, 2018

Ps. But maybe the MC's sister being enrolled into the school wouldnt be -that- bad? Lol j/k. Ds.
IDK, does she want to get pregnant while tied up banging the MC and his arch-nemesis?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes