Bill McKill

Nov 11, 2017
Version 0.5.1 Released
Hi guys,
Version 0.5.1 is now ready and available to my $5 Patrons. The focus of this update is convincing the school inspector Ruth to let you punish the girls yourself. The game now updates automatically when you load a save so no need to skip to a new period. Check your quest log when you first start, this will guide you through the main quest.
The quest line involving the old headmasters death also advances this update. Make sure you go down to the lake in the morning to speak with Jimmy even if you already asked him about the old headmaster (this is an important step in the update and one that might be easily missed for old players).
There is now a water fight scene which can been seen by patrolling the halls at the weekend. You can now visit the dance teacher at her apartment and she will give you the reward she promised all the way back in version 0.2. You can visit the english teacher Claire and continue her ‘training’. There is also a follow up scene for Claire in her classroom (requires the confiscate underwear rule to have been unlocked).
This is not it for version 0.5. There was quite a bit of content I wanted to include this update but didn’t have the time (mostly spying scenes and mini events for the girls). So I’m going to be doing another mini update in a couple of weeks. I don’t want to set an exact date for it just yet though.
Full changelog:
  • New areas - Office reception, Teachers Lounge
  • New Staff Quest for the school inspector Ruth.
  • New scene for English teacher at her apartment and a follow up scene in the English classroom.
  • New patrol event for the science technician, Anna.
  • New patrol event for dance teacher, Trixie.
  • Can visit Trixie’s apartment for a repeatable H scene which will be expanded upon in future updates.
  • If you didn’t hire Trixie the first time around there is now a second opportunity to hire her (and a new cheat option to make it so you didn’t hire her).
  • New dream sequence.
  • New scenes for Sally and Miss Chang.
  • Water fight scene in two parts. (After the first part you’ll need to order a new item, which can be found under electronics)
For those who have played the beta version:
  • There is now a part 2 to the water fight.
  • Please note that when the game updated to version 0.5 I hadn’t correctly set the definition that records whether we had seen the scene with Claire holding the books up. Leading to a crash if you visited her classroom before seeing that scene. I’ve had to reset the definition meaning that people who’ve played that scene will have to play it again.
  • I’ve fixed a bug where the water fight scene wouldn’t trigger more than once or if you’d seen it in replay mode.
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash when talking to Sally after she's been in the shower.

(PC-Version)

(MAC-Version)
Thanks

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
In Reference to Hotfix/Removed Update:

Important Update. I've been made aware of a bug to the main quest line that causes a crash when you speak to the groundskeeper. Unfortunately this means you won't be able to complete the main quest for the update. I'll have to issue a fix for this on Sunday as I'm away tonight and tomorrow. I really need to buy a laptop. In the meantime, here are links to the beta version which was perfectly playable it is just missing the second half of the water fight. I'll leave the link to the new version up for now for those that have played the beta and want to see the new scene.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
it keeps telling me i have ask jimmy to show me where the old headmaster died but i have done it as a gave ruth the pictures so is there any fix for this please ? old.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I really like Trixie in that POV shot (looking at her strait on from above in her apartment).. I just wish she'd keep sucking MC's dick from that angle.

Reactions: splamo

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
it keeps telling me i have ask jimmy to show me where the old headmaster died but i have done it as a gave ruth the pictures so is there any fix for this please ? View attachment 379738
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/vfour.rpy, line 2271)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 2444, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2365, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1198, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1753, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2577, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 803, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1877, in script call
  File "vfour.rpyc", line 2241, in script
  File "C:\Games\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Games\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Games\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Games\TheHeadmaster-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/vfour.rpy, line 2271)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.1
Sat Aug 24 02:30:00 2019
and now i keep getting this when i go to see jimmy about the keys and he wont speak to me

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Please do not message me for bugs. I have a life. (occasionally)
SO here is the first patch.
If you don't want to redo your game do not talk to the Grounds keeper after you go to the headmasters body.

For the dev(and those interested)
On line 2271 of vfour.rpy You have an if statement. This if statement isn't supported by Menu: I understand what your goal was and I don't know how to fix it just yet.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sex with students in this yet?
No, just a hand job from one so far, but that's not really the point of this so far. That said, it appears that sex with a couple of the adults is not too far off at this point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Look man,
1. I want to finally spank them girls
2. I want to get Potts in some hardcore bdsm
3. I want to make Chang's cheeks clap

Is that too much to ask for?
Most of that is coming very soon. The first one we have unlocked the requirements now, so just need it implemented, the second one is clearly on the way soon, and 3, well... I will let you see that for yourself. ;)

Reactions: cvbn28c and Fraydon

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For the dev(and those interested)
On line 2271 of vfour.rpy You have an if statement. This if statement isn't supported by Menu: I understand what your goal was and I don't know how to fix it just yet.
Sorry, but that's not true. Using an if statement like that in a menu is fine. The problem is there's a missing = in line 2271... (which was already stated here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2309769)

If the line is changed to
Code:
"The old headmaster" if jimmy_oh_asked == False:
everything's fine...

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes