Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
how do you level up your character
explore the left side on the sanctuary first, after turning on a switch a bridge will open on ur way back to the center area.. fight the boss there and u will unlock the level up by talking to alma

Rieper00

Mar 3, 2018
Another part that bugs me would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't have any answers, but regarding the "bigger pressure" - if you go to the right, past the "giant Alma", you'll find a new boss to fight, a demon which just raises more questions then answers. But Gimdott is mentioned, so... hey.

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Alright I had enough guys. It's time to use the power of combined knowledge
What do we know so far ???
If there is anything wrong or just missing kindly copy, add, and paste this post

NPC storyline:

1. Alaine (Nun)
- Frist you met her in the sanctuary, just in front of an altar
- Second in the garden of the Pruners
- Third in the Cruz' Gaol inside the the great library of Midnight Sun Castle

2. Ewan (Rookie knight?)
- First you met her in the Garden of the Pruners
- Second in the Ullamvarna, between two buildings

3. Bowheart (Bowman)
- First you met him in Ullamvarna
- You will be tasked in finding the marked claw of a beast, find it in the Forest of the Blackbeast
- Return to him and he will go there
- Go to Forest of the Blackbeast and you will battle him and acquire his shadow soul' service

4. Hilda (Barbarian)
- First you met her in Garden of the Pruners
- Second in the Groaning Valley, inside a castle. you need to fight a guy (forgot his name) in order to free her
- Third you will find her perform suicide in the Basin of Decay
(I heard that you can safe her please give further information on this)

5. Swordman
- You will find him standing in the Moonlight Garden (Save place)
- To challenge him you need to be in max level and finish the storyline up to joining Amrita and gather the material she asked

6. Deborah (Request)
- The find the first objective you need to to Santuary and find the pyre called catacomb, from then on go to area where you can find stairs to Dimlit Waterway the corpse holding it is nearby. She will rewards you with ruby and Hair for Alma
- Second is in the Garden of the Pruners. Go to Blue Rose Garden (not the pyre) find the building in the north (up) do not enter just follow the direction from the door to south (bottom) your prize is just there
- Third one is in the crystal lake, ah I find it accidentally so if there is anyone who remember the exact location kindly inform us
- I haven't found the fourth yet

7. Auguste
- To get in this one you need to take a black cat in Deborah's shop and it will talked to you
- First sight is the cathedral room of Sanctuary, the room where you fight the boss
- Second sight is in the Garden of the Pruners, he will be in the North (up) of the Red Rose Garden
- Third sight is in the Ullamvarna, he will be close to a statue
- Fourth sight is at the left side of the Howling cliff, Groaning Valley
- Last sight is in the Cruz' Gaol inside the the great library of Midnight Sun Castle. you will fight a boss first, and the you will fight him. Be prepared!

I forgot about the other NPC name, kindly continue this post...

Ending:
You can view endings in the storage room, at the painting

1st Ending:
- Choose the first choice when you confront Amrita

2nd Ending:
- not yet achieved

3rd Ending:
- Choose the second choice when you confront Amrita, you will be tasked to find two materials to open the last big door. First material is in the Crystal Lake near the Royal Passage pyre behind an illusory wall east (right) of the hint, the second is in the Groaning Valley near the Abyss oh the dead pyre you just go north.

4th Ending:
- This one even our community haven't figure it out yet

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If there is anything wrong or just missing kindly copy, add, and paste this post

NPC storyline:

1. Alaine (Nun)

2. Ewan (Rookie knight?)

3. Bowheart (Bowman)
- You will be tasked in finding the marked claw of a beast, find it in the Forest of the Blackbeast
- Go to Forest of the Blackbeast and you will battle him and acquire his shadow soul' service

4. Hilda (Barbarian)
- Second in the Groaning Valley, inside a castle. you need to fight a guy (forgot his name) in order to free her

5. Swordman
- To challenge him you need to be in max level and finish the storyline up to joining Amrita and gather the material she asked

6. Deborah (Request)
- The find the first objective you need to to Santuary and find the pyre called catacomb, from then on go to area where you can find stairs to Dimlit Waterway the corpse holding it is nearby. She will rewards you with ruby and Hair for Alma
- Second is in the Garden of the Pruners. Go to Blue Rose Garden (not the pyre) find the building in the north (up) do not enter just follow the direction from the door to south (bottom) your prize is just there
- Third one is in the crystal lake, ah I find it accidentally so if there is anyone who remember the exact location kindly inform us

7. Auguste
- To get in this one you need to take a black cat in Deborah's shop and it will talked to you
- First sight is the cathedral room of Sanctuary, the room where you fight the boss
- Second sight is in the Garden of the Pruners, he will be in the North (up) of the Red Rose Garden
- Last sight is in the Cruz' Gaol inside the the great library of Midnight Sun Castle. you will fight a boss first, and the you will fight him. Be prepared!

Ending:

1st Ending:

2nd Ending:
- not yet achieved

3rd Ending:
- Choose the second choice when you confront Amrita, you will be tasked to find two materials to open the last big door. First material is in the Crystal Lake near the Royal Passage pyre behind an illusory wall east (right) of the hint, the second is in the Groaning Valley near the Abyss oh the dead pyre you just go north.

4th Ending:
The rookie knight:
Scene at the swamp (choose to saver her or not)
Scene at the fortress.
2nd Ending:
Visit the king after Amrita joins, prepare for boss fight.
Nun:
Scene at the lake.
Barbarian:
if you don't save her the bedtime scene changes.

EDIT: I totally missed the right door that was always closed (Post-game dungeon), Are the left door and main door also secrets?

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

NPC storyline:

1. Alaine (Nun)

2. Ewan (Rookie knight?)

3. Bowheart (Bowman)

4. Hilda (Barbarian)

5. Swordman

6. Deborah (Request)

7. Auguste

Ending:

1st Ending:

2nd Ending:
- not yet achieved

3rd Ending:

4th Ending:

NPC storyline:

1. Alaine (Nun) (u need to kill those non hostile knight to advance her corruption, if not she will not appear in other area)
- crystal lake ( top right left cave, where u get the chilling blade )

2. Ewan (Rookie knight?)
- Scene at the left swamp / Scene at the fortress. ( if u help her, she will later appear at the fortress .. only one scene will happen, save before the swamp scene if u want to unlock both cg.. )

3. Bowheart (Bowman)
- You will be tasked in finding the marked claw of a beast, find it in the Forest of the Blackbeast (the claw mark is on the bottom left on a tree, south of the witch house where monster roam )

4. Hilda (Barbarian)
( two different ending for her, if u save her inside the castle, she will die as a human after the spider boss fight, if u didnt unlock her cage, she will later replace the spider boss, and the bed time stories will be change.. (wise one bride 1 - save hilda, wise one bride 2 - dont save her)

5. Swordman
(after the fight, an item will appear bottom left )

6. Deborah (Request)
- the first objective you need to to Santuary and find the pyre called catacomb, from then on go to area where you can find stairs to Dimlit Waterway the corpse holding it is nearby. She will rewards you with ruby and Hair for Alma
- I haven't found the fourth yet (somewhere on the battlefield castle)

7. Auguste (after completing all deborah request )

Ending:

1st Ending:

2nd Ending:
- not yet achieved (after joining amrita, go kill the beast king in the castle)

3rd Ending:

4th Ending:

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
How do you activate the blood relics. It says blood relics can be filled with rubies from the dead but nothing happens when I try to activate it...

narutomater

May 2, 2020
idk how to unlock the other sex positions for the dressing room mode only got missinary and idk how to get the Christmas Sex event and the H bath sceene with Alma you fuck her in the bath saw all these stuff in a 100% save just wanted to know how to get them playing the game your self

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
idk how to unlock the other sex positions for the dressing room mode only got missinary and idk how to get the Christmas Sex event and the H bath sceene with Alma you fuck her in the bath saw all these stuff in a 100% save just wanted to know how to get them playing the game your self
You get doggy after completing cat questline

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
How do I access the endgame optional bosses? I think I've completel all other quests (cat's quest; main story ed #2 and #3) and found all companions including Masamune (killed Markx though)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How do I access the endgame optional bosses? I think I've completel all other quests (cat's quest; main story ed #2 and #3) and found all companions including Masamune (killed Markx though)
did u build the mirror yet? go to the old man shop to get the blueprint and talk to the cat

narutomater

May 2, 2020
did u talk to ur maid and build the kitchen and bathroom? for the christmas event, talk to ur cat and "build" it
ohhh so i have do cat events first? i already installed bathroom and kitchen and got no event guessing i have finish cats events first?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
ohhh so i have do cat events first? i already installed bathroom and kitchen and got no event guessing i have finish cats events first?
did u go into the bathroom and kitchen? i dont remember if u need to complete the cat event first or not.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes