Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The mirror for dress-up mode? I have that; otherwise no and old man sells no such thing either way.
if u completed the cat event where u fight with her old master, u will get a painting, and if u go to the old man shop with that, he will give u a blueprint to build a "mirror".. which u can enter on the right side of the manor door that is locked

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
if u completed the cat event where u fight with her old master, u will get a painting, and if u go to the old man shop with that, he will give u a blueprint to build a "mirror".. which u can enter on the right side of the manor door that is locked
Since I've completed cat's quest and fought her master I already have the painting, but going to the shop does nothing, and no blueprint to be found among the items or equipment that old guy is selling.
Is this peace of content not present in Kagura's version yet, perhaps?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Since I've completed cat's quest and fought her master I already have the painting, but going to the shop does nothing, and no blueprint to be found among the items or equipment that old guy is selling.
Is this peace of content not present in Kagura's version yet, perhaps?
eh? have u at least finished one ending of the game? and if yes, try talking to the cat. there show be a ask about blueprint option

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
eh? have u at least finished one ending of the game? and if yes, try talking to the cat. there show be a ask about blueprint option
Yeah I have endings 2 and 3 unlocked. Maybe I need ending 1 as well? I ll try that beforehand further searching. For now the cat says "She can probably make something else but it's not the time yet".

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah I have endings 2 and 3 unlocked. Maybe I need ending 1 as well? I ll try that beforehand further searching. For now the cat says "She can probably make something else but it's not the time yet".
do u mind sending me ur save file for me to check?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah sure
btw getting third ending didn't help either
i think ur save file is somehow bugged.. the old man should have mention the painting when u talk to him.. i also dont know whats the problem is... did u edit stuff on the save file?

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Can i ask some question,, where can I find non-hostile knights (for Alaine's storyline) because I think I missed some of them...

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
i think ur save file is somehow bugged.. the old man should have mention the painting when u talk to him.. i also dont know whats the problem is... did u edit stuff on the save file?
Nope, haven't done anything to it. Don't even know how to begin with, would have added that blueprint item to myself manually otherwise.

My last guess is so that having all companions is required for this quest (I have Markx killed as I previously mentioned).

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
did u not fight a boss in crystal lake?
ah shit here we go again... I was so sure I didn't miss a thing in this huge maze-like area...

Okay found it and apparently I needed to collect all 6 fairytales in order to access aforementioned blueprint from an old vendor.

Last edited:

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
1. Alaine (Nun) (you need to kill those non-hostile knight to advance her corruption, if not she will not appear in other areas)
- First you meet her in Path of Awakening, just in front of an altar
- Second in the Garden of the Pruners
- Third in Ullamvarna near the well with a secret passage in it
- Fourth in the Crystal Lake (top right left cave, where you get the chilling blade)
- Fifth in the Basin of Decay, Connecting Bridge (as far as I know, if you have not killed every non-hostile knight by now)
- Sixth in Cruz' Gaol inside the the great library of Midnight Sun Castle. She'll be in one of the locked cells on the ground floor.

2. Ewan (Rookie knight?)
- First you meet her in the Garden of the Pruners
- Second in the Ullamvarna, between two buildings
- Scene at the left swamp / Scene at the fortress. (if you help her, she will later appear at the fortress. Only one scene will happen, save before the swamp scene if you want to unlock both cg.. )

3. Bowheart (Bowman)
- First you meet him in Ullamvarna
- You will be tasked in finding the marked claw of a beast, find it in the Forest of the Blackbeast (the claw mark is on the bottom left on a tree, south of the witch house where monster roam)
- Return to him and he will go there
- Go to Forest of the Blackbeast and you will battle him and acquire his shadow soul' service

4. Hilda (Barbarian)
- First you meet her in Garden of the Pruners
- Second in the Groaning Valley, inside a castle. You need to fight Aden in order to free her
- Third you will find her perform suicide in the Basin of Decay
(I heard that you can safe her please give further information on this)
(two different endings for her: if you save her inside the castle, she will die as a human after the spider boss fight, if you don't unlock her cage, she will later replace the spider boss, and the bed time stories will be change.

5. Swordman
- You will find him standing in the Moonlight Garden (Save place)
- To challenge him you need to be in max level and finish the storyline up to joining Amrita and gather the material she asked
(after the fight, an item will appear bottom left )

6. Deborah (Request)
- The first objective you need to to Santuary and find the pyre called catacomb, from then on go to area where you can find stairs to Dimlit Waterway the corpse holding it is nearby. She will rewards you with ruby and Hair for Alma
- Second is in the Garden of the Pruners. Go to Blue Rose Garden (not the pyre) find the building in the north (up) do not enter just follow the direction from the door to south (bottom) your prize is just there
- Third one is in the crystal lake, ah I find it accidentally so if there is anyone who remember the exact location kindly inform us
- I haven't found the fourth yet (somewhere on the battlefield castle)

7. Auguste (after completing all Deborah's requests)
- To get in this one you need to take a black cat in Deborah's shop and it will talk to you
- First encounter is in the Path of Awakening last boss chamber
- Second encounter is in the Garden of the Pruners, he will be in the North (up) of the Red Rose Garden
- Third encounter is in the Ullamvarna, he will be close to a statue
- Fourth encounter is at the left side of the Howling cliff, Groaning Valley
- Last encounter is in the Cruz' Gaol inside the the great library of Midnight Sun Castle. There you will fight a boss first, and then you will fight him. Be prepared!

I forgot about the other NPC name, kindly continue this post...

Ending:
You can view endings in the storage room, at the paintings

1st Ending:
- Choose the first choice when you confront Amrita

2nd Ending:
- After joining amrita, go kill the beast king in the castle)

3rd Ending:
- Choose the second choice when you confront Amrita, you will be tasked to find two materials to open the last big door. First material is in the Crystal Lake near the Royal Passage pyre behind an illusory wall east (right) of the hint, the second is in the Groaning Valley near the Abyss oh the dead pyre you just go north.

4th Ending:
- This one even our community haven't figure it out yet

Last edited:

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
any tips on farming early game?
None really. There is a secret room in the manor on the bottom floor to the left of the stairs behind an illusory door that gives 10k rubies. Use these and the staring ruby bonus to level up your team before completing the puzzles in the Path of Awakening and you should be able to kill the main boss without issue. Then you can level up again, fight the rat boss in the sewers for some equipment and be prepared to kill the garden bosses with a little luck. For them, just kill the left path boss first for the shears and use the bleed effect of said shears to melt bosses for the rest of the game. The way bleed and poison work makes farming pretty redundant from here.

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
So guys, I have a theory... Bear with me for it may sound quite wild (pun intended). It also implies a highly sophisticated easter egg by the developer having a place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's unlikely, I mean the whole mindwipe scenario. If you choose the witch's side on her floor, she'll try to mindbreak you, to no avail. She'll even say that it's as if something protects your mind. Anyway, as far as I know, one needs to lose their will to become a husk. And according to records in the game itself the master of the manor is chosen by strength of their will. It's possible but unlikely, imho.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes