Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So guys, I have a theory... Bear with me for it may sound quite wild (pun intended). It also implies a highly sophisticated easter egg by the developer having a place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
interesting theory since mc only get to the end with "player" helps. but in reality he might just be stuck in there since its like a maze and iirc the sanctuary is ever changing. for game purpose it only let us end.. but maybe if in reality he is just keep on wandering.. we also never know why the intro guy lose his master of the manor title and how long has he been in there..

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is ending 4 like non exisnt? like it docent exist or maybe the devolpers never added ending 4 yet guess it hard to figure the 4th ending

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
where is Alaine in the basin of decay connecting bridge
Right near the Pyre there. You'll get to meet her if there is at least one living non-hostile knight. If there's none, she'll become a husk in Cruz' Gaol. The encounter itself doesn't affect the last encounter, so you can easily miss it.

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
I'm already at the crystal lake and I've explored Groaning Valley like 5 times and still can't find Hilda trapped.

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
She's on the third floor inside one of the twin-towers. Left one, to be precise.
The one where it says "A person could fit in this cage"?
I don't see anyone and I've talked to her in the garden... Maybe it's because I didn't meet a guy in a tavern? Where's that?

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
The one where it says "A person could fit in this cage"?
I don't see anyone and I've talked to her in the garden... Maybe it's because I didn't meet a guy in a tavern? Where's that?
Yeah, there. Did you meet Aden inside the tower, though? I met him before I went to the cage, so it can that she appears after you talk to him.
ScreenShot_2022_0421_16_02_22.png
ScreenShot_2022_0421_16_02_32.png
ScreenShot_2022_0421_16_02_41.png
ScreenShot_2022_0421_16_02_51.png

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
Ok I think I've resolved the problem. I thought the place was still inside the Sanctuary and I've never went somewhere else in the map. Sorry for the dumb questions :cry:

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Wow thanks for the screenshots. Yeah, I went there where you can read the book but I didn't find anyone there.

View attachment 1768982

View attachment 1768983
Sadly no one there.

I don't I've met him inside the tower before the cage. Where was he supposed to be?
Alright, did you meet him inside the Garden of the Pruners' left tower? He should be on the roof or somewhere near. Anyway, you should, no, you MUST listen to every single dialogue of NPCs. The thing is, they frequently have more than one to say, so you need to harass them a bit.

Last edited:

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, anyone know where the location of the non-hostile knights were? i think i've missed some since Alaine (the priestess) was still in the Basin of Decay.

Some location that i remember finding them was :
1. Garden of Pruners on the bottom side of the Red Rose Garden (Left side Garden)
2. Groaning Valley tower or Basin of Decay tower (i don't remember which one)
3. Crystal Lake
4. Castle of Midnight Sun, on The Great Library

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys, anyone know where the location of the non-hostile knights were? i think i've missed some since Alaine (the priestess) was still in the Basin of Decay.

Some location that i remember finding them was :
1. Garden of Pruners on the bottom side of the Red Rose Garden (Left side Garden)
2. Groaning Valley tower or Basin of Decay tower (i don't remember which one)
3. Crystal Lake
4. Castle of Midnight Sun, on The Great Library
2. Groaning Valley inside one of the towers
3. Crystal Lake near the little castle where you get one of the shadow companions
4. Forest of the Blackbeast in the far right corner
5. Basin of Decay, he (or she?) will be on one of the roofs
6. Fortress of Midnight Sun near the entrance of the location
7. The Great Library, this one will be on the second floor, if I'm not mistaken

Incidentally, there's a hiden piece inside the Library on the second floor ScreenShot_2022_0421_17_37_18.png
ScreenShot_2022_0421_17_37_27.png .

Last edited:

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone tried beating the game five times for acquiring all of the "tales" for the third ending? I'm gonna do it regardless, so just asking.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes