narutomater

May 2, 2020
anyone know where to find amrita? the godess lady with blonde hair that golden knight is impossible to kill i have all my characters level 10 and i cant kill the golden kinght he to powerful so idk what im surpose be doing

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How to unlock the shadow souls H scenes? i have finished the game but never found one
how do you get H-scene with shadow soul? I miss all 3 scenes.
after defeating the Alma monster in the dream world, there's an even bigger pressure that we can't feel somehow but our dream guide can. Going back to the boss room, we see a soul that says that the said soul is not "us", and blame everything and just say that the manor and alma is just a failure, saying that it was just pretending and that they are just dolls. After we got teleported back and went back to that boss room, it just says "Rex Esse, if only you're here" before saying that there is nothing else and we should do what we need to do and finish it, that there is nothing more.
Did u fight the last boss? it was on the bridge near the wizard "character" u can actually walk on the bridge..but the last fight doesnt really make scene too lolx

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
anyone know where to find amrita? the godess lady with blonde hair that golden knight is impossible to kill i have all my characters level 10 and i cant kill the golden kinght he to powerful so idk what im surpose be doing
what character are u using? thef fight should be easy with dawn "taunt" and matra poison

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
This game has a false premise of not actually trying to emulate anything that the player expects.
The Sanctuary is not a no-rule zone where MC can fuck, rape and do whatever he wants. He is not even one of the elites to first brave the live-threatening areas as plenty of soldiers already are fighting inside the battlefield hellhole.

MC is like a married man (married to the doll waifu) who is ordered by the king like a lap dog. He by himself will never initiate sexual intercourse, he is like the main character of a japanese shounen cartoon. In the rare case that he does get some action, he always is passive and more often than not he is a poor guy being raped and mounted by the woman.

I only just arrived at the grand castle so maybe MC does a 180° personality change but I doubt it.
A shame, I loved Black Souls.
actually it is. the king dosent care about what happens in sanctuary as long as whoever deal with the maiden. in fact almost all human down there gradually turned insane make it even more lawless. There is no reason or obligation for mc just to stand there and watch. heck you can kill random peaceful knight in the garden just because

Reactions: voltairepop

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i dont have matrx i killed him but thnaks for the help i used the posion mage soul ally lady and i beat the golden knight so thnaks
the poison girl is the best for all fight because of the extra poison damage. just give her ring that increase her dodge

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is this game complete? I expected something more from the NG+ like keeping the inventory or something but it's boring that there's nothing new in NG+.

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
Done with the game, but the games feels open ended and it feels like there is a lot of missing information that haven't been explained yet or is a pretty big part of the story but not much in game.

Example would be the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another part that bugs me would be
And don't even get me started on the
So many questions, so little answers.

Probably butchered a lot of my sentences here and there while typing this. Probably a lot of mistakes as well, and also sorry for not using the characters name, I'm bad with remembering character names.

What are your thoughts?
BigWednesday has a habit of adding more content later to their games. An example of this is their other game, Found Dead, which was updated 2 years after the game first launched. It's pretty possible that they were super ambitious with this game as well, but has moved onto their next flagship game, the fishing one. Maybe we get FD treatment sometime later in the future, who knows.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Is this game complete? I expected something more from the NG+ like keeping the inventory or something but it's boring that there's nothing new in NG+.
well, there is no real NG+.. if u start a new after complete one ending, u get one new class and free 500000 $ in the manor.. and u also unlock the best shadow soul

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
well, there is no real NG+.. if u start a new after complete one ending, u get one new class and free 500000 $ in the manor.. and u also unlock the best shadow soul
You can get her if you unlock ED1 or 2 and load your game again, the money will be in the secret door in your mansion I guess. I expected a bit more, there's no post-game dungeon, you don't get to keep you inventory etc etc... the game expects you to play a game per class but doesn't offer anything new to make it more enjoyable, that's a big disappointment.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
You can get her if you unlock ED1 or 2 and load your game again, the money will be in the secret door in your mansion I guess. I expected a bit more, there's no post-game dungeon, you don't get to keep you inventory etc etc... the game expects you to play a game per class but doesn't offer anything new to make it more enjoyable, that's a big disappointment.
there is a post-game dungeon.. u need to complete all the quest from the inn lady then u will get a cat and u will need to find her old master, then u will need to build a mirror and fight all the previous boss to unlock some lore and h-scene.. there is basically 5 h-scene locked behind the postgame

Reactions: DBAV

narutomater

May 2, 2020
just finished my first playthrough and i have to say im having alot of trouble with soem stuff 1 issue is i cant unlock the other dressing mode sex postions for doggy style and the other and my secend issue is that idk how to find this guy the cat wants me to find and my third issue is how do you unlock the other H stuff? like Almas Bath sex and the christmas Sex stuff?

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
what the different for this version and the newest version in DLsite (cause in ver 1.3.0 some content has been added)

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes