What should be done with the Phone-System:

• Keep it and expand on it (gallery, LI sending nudes, etc)

• Remove it altogether!

• Keep it the way it is right now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
bannerp.png

Disclaimer: All content related to netorase is optional (there's no straight-up NTR in the game, and it never will have), read more about it below!*
PLEASE READ IT FULLY BEFORE COMMENTING!!

Overview:
The Heir of Shadows tells a history of a young man that discovers a hidden truth about himself and the world around him. How he will react and change as the story progresses depends on your choices!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-22
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: Spacebird Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

About Netorase/TAGS:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH - MultiMod*

*This port/mod/versions is unofficial, Use it at your own risk

8.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 1.png 4.png 8.png 7.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
The Heir Of Shadows [v0.2.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Windows ( 927.67MB / 248.45MB ): , ,
Linux (919.89MB / 237.22MB ): , ,
Mac ( 910.64MB / 231.42MB ): , ,
Compressed With WebPy.bat (90% Quality)

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
As a certified dnd/pathfinder nerd I have 2 questions, first which edition of dnd inspired you for this, and secondly (from a lore perspective) can mages/int builds become godlike by exploiting certain spells and their effects.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t :eek: A Game Developer who is also a Game Compressor. Looks like the GCR Team have serious competition here and possibly be push out of work:ROFLMAO::p.

Furry detected :unsure:???

Interesting premise with the fantasy setting and world building, narrative. Renders looks very nice too. Bookmarking it, not able to play immediately, too many backlogs:ROFLMAO:.

Thank you for the the share. All the best SpaceBird Studios, one rare featherly here:p.

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
will be any blood relation LI planned? if u didn't get it i will repeat on other way SpaceBirdDev
will be any incest planned? :KEK:
Blood-related? Of course you mean like step-sister r-right? :Kappa:
But to answer your question, yes it is planned. It's not a priority, and it probably won't be a HUGE part of the game, but I do have some plans (both with the mc and with npcs in general)

Also kinda hard not to have incest when I'm using greek mythology :LUL: , everybody fucks everybody in Olympus

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
But to answer your question, yes it is planned. It's not a priority, and it probably won't be a HUGE part of the game, but I do have some plans (both with the mc and with npcs in general)

Also kinda hard not to have incest when I'm using greek mythology :LUL: , everybody fucks everybody in Olympus
Throw in a couple MILFs into the mix, althought the original post did not explicitly asked about MILF it is implicitly inferred due to the nature of the profile name itself :ROFLMAO: :p.

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
What this RPG aspect about? How it is going to work?
Hmmm, good question. Well, for now, the game has a stat block copied from based on D&D, that increases/decreases as you make your decisions throughout the story. That will be expanded to cover future content as spells/abilities/etc. A "Health Bar" will also be added in future updates (Nothing crazy tho, just something like "Healthy", "Injured", and "Fucked Up") so choices that would hurt the MC will, well... Hurt the MC :4Head:

Reactions: LemonDaddy

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
As a certified dnd/pathfinder nerd I have 2 questions, first which edition of dnd inspired you for this, and secondly (from a lore perspective) can mages/int builds become godlike by exploiting certain spells and their effects.
Ok, let's start the nerd talk then :geek:

Well, for this part of the game (And by that I mean like the Carceri/Human realm, etc) I mostly got inspiration from Mage tbh
But for the game/lore in general, I would say it's definitely 5e. I didn't play much 3.5, only about like 50h~ (Oh, and more specifically, I got inspiration from forgotten realms of course, if you're curious :p )

And about the second question, you'll have to wait to find out! :sneaky:
No... I hate when people do that. The answer is a cautious yes. Again, the magic system is heavily inspired by mage, which means that the stronger the spell is, the stronger the "universe's response" will be, so you need to be careful before casting anything big.

Welp, that took a little while lol hope that helps a bit :giggle:

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

So I've played the game and seen both routes (going with Bell and staying with Sarah). What caught my interest is when MC says to Diana that he and Sarah is in an open relationship.

Since he doesn't say anything about it on Bell route, is it only open relationship when MC goes with Sarah? Also, is it actually possible for Sarah to break up from MC? My fucked-up mind wishes that MC can cheat on Sarah throughout the entire game, so I'm kinda glad that harem is optional lmao.

Anyway, the game looks promising so far. I don't care much for high-quality renders since writing is more important in VN, and it's been pleasant to read through. Great job lad.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

Yeah other people (specially males) fucking the love interest is a big no for a lot of people so if you plan that you should have a big ass warning about that. If you don't want a NTR war later you should make your stance on it clear from the start (if it going to have any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging or other non MC dick going anywhere near the MC harem).

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes