luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Since the game is no longer aviable on Steam here's the link and it have a totally different name, the eng version that came to Steam anyway was translated from SakuraGame (tho I think if you will buy it from dlsite it will be in jap).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
1348023c43234sx2c2huex.jpg
The Heiress w Uncensored & fix

Here I've combined the uncensored/animation fix provided by Innesda and the patch made by lewder,
the translation is still a mess and I didn't touch it but at least now everything works fine and some more stuff are translated. Tested and was working fine, feel free to download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: -

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
is it official? or was it made by fans?
Both uncensor patch and translation fix are made by fans since SakuraGame don't care enough of doing it, just check anyway the links I've sent in the description for more info, the link in the op are yes the officials ones but they are broken so not worth downloding it without the following patch, I've just made easier the life of the next user who want to try the game.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Yep its also missing

View attachment 2372271

I assume I should type

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Heiress
RTP=
Yeah RTP= is missing.
View attachment 2357045
The Heiress w Uncensored & fix

Here I've combined the uncensored/animation fix provided by Innesda and the patch made by lewder,
the translation is still a mess and I didn't touch it but at least now everything works fine and some more stuff are translated. Tested and was working fine, feel free to download.

DOWNLOAD
PC: WORKUPLOAD
When you get the chance you should update your stuff with the fixed Game.ini file.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah RTP= is missing.

When you get the chance you should update your stuff with the fixed Game.ini file.
Why? Everything works fine for me, didn't play it much but didn't get any issue.

Last edited:

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Why? Everything works fine for me, didn't play it much don't but didn't get any issue.
It doesn't load the correct fonts, people complained on other oneone1 games that text was weird or getting cut off in some places despite bug fixes, turned out the games weren't using them because of that missing line.

RayzerBlade

Jan 8, 2023
Im hella confused on how you get 10 murders to get the evil route. Is there NPCS around that you kill? Cause Iv tried killing everyone the slave route gives me yet I dont have 10.

EDIT: I was missing one kill from Chapter 1.

Evil Route; Kill Poison Leader, Fione, All the NPCS from slave route quest = 10.

Last edited:

Amongusus69

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah RTP= is missing.

Hey man
I beg u to help me see what's wrong with my game
cuz I've tried everything including applying your patch and adding the rtp= thingy and i still can't launch it successfully
and every attempt ends in this error:
2.png
and I did use the locale thing to launch it

here's my game file:

if it helps my window version is 10 and my system language is traditional chinese
Thank you in advance king

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hey man
I beg u to help me see what's wrong with my game
cuz I've tried everything including applying your patch and adding the rtp= thingy and i still can't launch it successfully
and every attempt ends in this error:
View attachment 2418078
and I did use the locale thing to launch it

here's my game file:

if it helps my window version is 10 and my system language is traditional chinese
Thank you in advance king
The error at least is relatively straight forward, it is an encoding issue due to language.

• Firstly the locale needs to be Japanese, are you sure it isn't set to Chinese, since you say that's your system language?
  • Secondly the game has to be extracted on a Japanese locale since windows default extractor, WinRar and 7zip all extract files with the the system's locale by default, so if you just use a local changer/launcher for the game it won't do you any good when the game itself was extracted on the wrong locale. Banzip can be set to extract with a specific encoding like Japanese "SHIFT-JIS" if I recall.
  • Thirdly Windows gets confused when files are nested too deeply, so try to keep the directory short like "C:\Games\TheHeiress"

Only other issue would be if the file throwing the error was itself encoded wrong, but then it wouldn't work for anybody else either.

Amongusus69

Oct 12, 2020
The error at least is relatively straight forward, it is an encoding issue due to language.

• Firstly the locale needs to be Japanese, are you sure it isn't set to Chinese, since you say that's your system language?
  • Secondly the game has to be extracted on a Japanese locale since windows default extractor, WinRar and 7zip all extract files with the the system's locale by default, so if you just use a local changer/launcher for the game it won't do you any good when the game itself was extracted on the wrong locale. Banzip can be set to extract with a specific encoding like Japanese "SHIFT-JIS" if I recall.
  • Thirdly Windows gets confused when files are nested too deeply, so try to keep the directory short like "C:\Games\TheHeiress"

Only other issue would be if the file throwing the error was itself encoded wrong, but then it wouldn't work for anybody else either.
dang ur good
your third guess is right, i could launch it once i moved it
thx chief

Reactions: leweder

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
Your getting H-scenes, that's probably what the does.
I'm a little confused. Is this the only uncensored patch? This patch leaves censorship in the form of blur, but there is full uncensorship for other OneOne1 games.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes