SolGoodguy

Aug 14, 2021
Hey! Sorry for reviving this thread, the steam version still has the dismal translation so I was looking if someone actually translated it properly all these years later. I played through the MTL Dark Elf Historia and it was really funny how bad it all was translated.

Wolfdarkdeath

Mar 26, 2020
the heiress files are corrupt, I couldn't fix it, it gives errors in some scenes, can you send the files if there are scenes that do not correct it?

ZR93

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone help me with the game patch, I just don't understand how to do it, I don't speak English and the instructions are lost in Spanish since at no time do I overwrite data and that gives me the feeling that I'm not doing it right.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Can someone help me with the game patch, I just don't understand how to do it, I don't speak English and the instructions are lost in Spanish since at no time do I overwrite data and that gives me the feeling that I'm not doing it right.
the heiress files are corrupt, I couldn't fix it, it gives errors in some scenes, can you send the files if there are scenes that do not correct it?
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5. Copy, Paste, Overwrite
5.png
6. Rename
6.png
7. Copy, Paste, Overwrite
7.png
8. Play
8.png
9.png
10.png
11. OK / NOT OK
11.png
*Optional bonus:
Extract and overwrite from this .zip if you want to restore some Japanese only images on the stat screens.

Last edited:

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Pre-patched with the last official patch, that still has bugs.
Fan patch to fix those bugs is separate.
I downloaded it and in the game above mentioned no 10 uncensored patch created by....is showing but no 11. H plot scene there it's the not ok I'm the 2nd one is showing ...also in current game file that .EXE isn't there anymore

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
I downloaded it and in the game above mentioned no 10 uncensored patch created by....is showing but no 11. H plot scene there it's the not ok I'm the 2nd one is showing ...also in current game file that .EXE isn't there anymore
You need to follow all the steps and apply the seperate patch by yourself as mentioned in picture guide to get the #11 OK

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can someone help me with this Quest? I can't find the person to speak
Screenshot_20211003-125021.png

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I finally finished the game here my save if one day I want to play it again

Reactions: leweder

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Have you tried searching the thread? Everyone has it, due to the shitty company doing a cash grab for the localization.
searched the thread and got confused about something so here i am asking, if you got the steam version of this, do you need to buy the dl site translation, or need to follow the patch guide that need to edit a lots of thing that have like 11 or more images, or there is a patch here that fix everything????

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
searched the thread and got confused about something so here i am asking, if you got the steam version of this, do you need to buy the dl site translation, or need to follow the patch guide that need to edit a lots of thing that have like 11 or more images, or there is a patch here that fix everything????
Steam version = MTL , bugs , censorship
Dlsite = MTL , bugs , censorship
(applied to Dlsite version) = MTL , bugs , censorship
Or wait for Fan translation if you prefer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arucard34
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes