VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
jeez. why does every girl in the game have to have so many tats. ugly ones too. makes the LI list very short for me personally. i hate tats on women. esp since most games the tats are some ugly as fuck skulls or shit like that. just my personal opinion, not that i expect a dev to change it. and if you don't like my opinion..that's fine.

Reactions: EJW

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
jeez. why does every girl in the game have to have so many tats. ugly ones too. makes the LI list very short for me personally. i hate tats on women. esp since most games the tats are some ugly as fuck skulls or shit like that. just my personal opinion, not that i expect a dev to change it. and if you don't like my opinion..that's fine.
If you are here / mostly play these games for lewds then I get it that's your preference. But if I went with that mindset id be limiting myself and miss out on some games and characters I love. Take this game for example I didn't play it for the longest time cause I wasn't feeling the girls on the preview renders all that much. I'm sure the tattoo's had something to do with that a little bit tho I don't have anything against tattoo's just depends on the girl and how they look for me. But after I played this game I love it and I can't wait for more updates. As well as the LI I like all but 1 or 2 of them after playing their path / talking and starting to get to know them even if most of them arent my cup of tea when it comes to their appearance. This all depends on you but for me appearance matters very little when they feel like a compelling character and I like the character for well the character and I want to get to know them more. Tho I might be a rare case on this site as lewds don't matter to me either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's about a rock bar with a couple of rock bands .... kinda goes with the territory.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
My apologies if you've already played it, but I generally feel the same way and still a few of them grew on me as I played through. Renders are really good and the story is unique, might still be worth checking out.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is the home-page banner:
1659109552078.png
If you don't like girls with tats, why did you start the game?

And if you're here complaining about a game without playing it, why are you wasting your energy doing so?

And if you played the game just to come here and complain that the girls have tats you don't like, why are you a Troll™?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Because obviously the game is made for people who like tats. Your complaint is the same like "why is there NTR/Harem/BDSM/etc. In the game": pointless.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When you are all done keyboard bashing someone that had the bad idea of coming into a Bar full of tatted people to preach about hating tats, let's talk about the high regard he has for his own opinion, like it's the word of some supreme being that claims to never be wrong and to never changing it's mind.

Mr. an opinion and a diaper needs to be changed the same number of times and for exactly the same reason.

Having an unchanging opinion is a sign of lack of intelligence and a inability to learn new things. You may think you are being cool, but you are just being... you know what... I will not say it, even if it is descriptive, you will not understand it, so, it's a waste of time.

Peace :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Quite a few good points there, I think Skep-tiker's is the most important one, there are all kinds of preferences and all will have games catering to that. And even if 99% prefer non tatted girls, why shouldn't the remaining 1% get one, too? As with women in real life, those in games do not cater to any person (except maybe the dev) specifically, you can take them or leave them, and as Elhesmere said, it is not like they are coming suddenly on day 79 of the story as a jump scare with every previously "clean" girl suddenly getting one. It's not "I want to play a game, dev make me one" but dev makes a game and I can decide to try it and like it or not. Giving opinions on how a game is executed is fine but if it's that close to being central talking about the basics is not helpful. More people like playing Call of Duty style games than pinball games, yet complaining on a pinball game why it isn't a shooter is pointless (I like taking that example because that's precisely what I have encountered once).

That being said, I also second Avaron's approach: while I generally do not like tattoos myself (and had a real life spat with my then SO about that, though it wasn't a deal breaker), here they come with the territory and are fitting for that and, unlike thread OP, I actually consider them nicer and better made than just random tats here and/or there. (Just, but that's an aside, as I think that the openness to sex, the somewhat silly bet notwithstanding, and the car repair girl not really fitting in there, is well integrated into the whole story and setting and way better than just "you go to college and everybody wants to fuck you".)

Edit: fixed brackets, typo

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
When you are all done keyboard bashing someone that had the bad idea of coming into a Bar full of tatted people to preach about hating tats, let's talk about the high regard he has for his own opinion
This. It's not your body that you're entitled to any say in the first place, is it? :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hellcat Lounge... Where do I begin?

Story and comedy is pretty well done, and the models are certainly well used and such. However though... As much as I do love tatted girls and such, I do feel like some could use different sets or styles. Some feel like their just rinse-repeat in placements only swapped out.

As for the gals...
Cait is kinda on the sweet side.
Lane seems like a fun time.
Lita is for sure casual bestie.
Cris is the best stepbartender for sure.
Sloane... Unsure. Could be oddball, or future yandere. Unclear.

All in all, not half bad a game. But could use a bit of variety with the tats and their opaqueness.

johnisonos

Aug 19, 2022
Hellcat Lounge... Where do I begin?

Story and comedy is pretty well done, and the models are certainly well used and such. However though... As much as I do love tatted girls and such, I do feel like some could use different sets or styles. Some feel like their just rinse-repeat in placements only swapped out.

As for the gals...
Cait is kinda on the sweet side.
Lane seems like a fun time.
Lita is for sure casual bestie.
Cris is the best stepbartender for sure.
Sloane... Unsure. Could be oddball, or future yandere. Unclear.

All in all, not half bad a game. But could use a bit of variety with the tats and their opaqueness.
You should put this in a review, to support the dev a little :)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240325_110642_918.jpg IMG_20240325_110650_332.jpg IMG_20240325_110651_537.jpg IMG_20240325_110655_447.jpg
Here's the custom renders so far, brought to you by our wonderful Producer tier. I've got one left to catch up on from Twisty Ninja, but I'll share it later.

We do have some openings in the Producer tier if anyone is interested. I really enjoy getting to break out of the mold of the game with these.

Sol Cipher - Renata, Night Moves
Twisty Ninja - Lita, Sloane and Erik, What's in the Box?!!!
VNwhiteknight - Rose, Rainy Day Bath
VNwhiteknight - Sloane, A Normal Commute

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes