VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

bearhug

Dec 24, 2018
pretty good so far, i kinda like the little humors and the story itself has some weight in it (for the current build).

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Vrai fin des scènes de sexe,du son d'ambiance pendant le jeu et pendant les scènes de sexe et ce jeu serait l'un des meilleurs mais sans au moins la 1ère, le jeu restera un bon jeu mais sans plus par rapport à d' autres.

True end of sex scenes, ambient sound during the game and during sex scenes and this game would be one of the best but without at least the 1st, the game will remain a good game but nothing more compared to d 'others.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Screenshot_20240314_161059_Discord.png

Howdy folks,

I'm gonna do an Art Stream this weekend on DIscord. We hope to see you there!

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
jeez. why does every girl in the game have to have so many tats. ugly ones too. makes the LI list very short for me personally. i hate tats on women. esp since most games the tats are some ugly as fuck skulls or shit like that. just my personal opinion, not that i expect a dev to change it. and if you don't like my opinion..that's fine.

Reactions: EJW

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
jeez. why does every girl in the game have to have so many tats. ugly ones too. makes the LI list very short for me personally. i hate tats on women. esp since most games the tats are some ugly as fuck skulls or shit like that. just my personal opinion, not that i expect a dev to change it. and if you don't like my opinion..that's fine.
If you are here / mostly play these games for lewds then I get it that's your preference. But if I went with that mindset id be limiting myself and miss out on some games and characters I love. Take this game for example I didn't play it for the longest time cause I wasn't feeling the girls on the preview renders all that much. I'm sure the tattoo's had something to do with that a little bit tho I don't have anything against tattoo's just depends on the girl and how they look for me. But after I played this game I love it and I can't wait for more updates. As well as the LI I like all but 1 or 2 of them after playing their path / talking and starting to get to know them even if most of them arent my cup of tea when it comes to their appearance. This all depends on you but for me appearance matters very little when they feel like a compelling character and I like the character for well the character and I want to get to know them more. Tho I might be a rare case on this site as lewds don't matter to me either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's about a rock bar with a couple of rock bands .... kinda goes with the territory.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
My apologies if you've already played it, but I generally feel the same way and still a few of them grew on me as I played through. Renders are really good and the story is unique, might still be worth checking out.

Reactions: DarkOs31
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes