VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't think I have a favorite / best girl yet. it's a 4 way tie between Sloane , Mary , Caitlin and Seok. Caitlin probably has the weakest reason for being tied. Since I think she is the hottest / fits my bill when it comes to appearance as I thought the rest are just better characters so far imo.

ah my bad thought you did well Im looking forward to what and you think when you do.
Well, Sloane doesn't fit the bill I normally look for, but she quickly became the only girl that I want in this.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi all!

On Sunday, January 28th at 3PM EST/Noon PST/8PM BST, Puggy will be doing an animation stream going over some of his process and taking questions over on our Discord server. This event is open and public to all. Hope to see you then!

Last edited:
Reactions: Virgil_ and yasenib

bearhug

Dec 24, 2018
pretty good so far, i kinda like the little humors and the story itself has some weight in it (for the current build).

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Vrai fin des scènes de sexe,du son d'ambiance pendant le jeu et pendant les scènes de sexe et ce jeu serait l'un des meilleurs mais sans au moins la 1ère, le jeu restera un bon jeu mais sans plus par rapport à d' autres.

True end of sex scenes, ambient sound during the game and during sex scenes and this game would be one of the best but without at least the 1st, the game will remain a good game but nothing more compared to d 'others.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Screenshot_20240314_161059_Discord.png

Howdy folks,

I'm gonna do an Art Stream this weekend on DIscord. We hope to see you there!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 74 Votes