VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't played this update yet, so I could be entirely wrong; In the previous version I got the strong impression that she's manic, maybe bipolar.
I think the question was referring to the last scene specifically, which you haven't seen if you haven't played it, and which is not as much about Sloane's standard strange behavior - Hi! - and more - Hi! - about something else possibly disturbing which I'm not gonna spoil.

Hi!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Man, took me a while to play this update, but I'm thankful for having done so. Just finished it. Some time ago, I saw some posts of people discussing Sloane and to be honest here, I have no idea of what might be her problem. Kinda unsettling, the last scene in this update.

Does anybody have a clue about what that might be?
The issue comes up after Sloane refuses to have intercourse with the MC and does not take her pants off. It’s something she is embarrassed to tell or show the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Voting for the One Night Stand option for Chapter 4 begins on January 1st, 2024 for Patreon tiers Fan and above.

One Night Stands

Reactions: Virgil_ and monk_56

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Heya. Haven't played this game yet but have a question please. Who's the brunette in this picture, second from the right? Is she a main LI? Thanks.
Yes, that's Mary, she's the only character in the game who isn't inked up. lol

Reactions: JohnnyR6

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this game yet.
I'm going to download it now and give it a go.

But first I have to say that girl with pink highlights in her hair looks so beautiful.
I must romance her.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
For playing a Mary Sue character who everyone assumes is a good person and all girls throwing themselves at him for no reason, this game isn't that bad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Finally getting around to playing this game. So far this game is a perfect case example of don't judge a book by it's cover for me as the girls on previews made me think I wouldn't like them as a quick glance they aren't my cup of tea but so far I love pretty much everyone ive talked to so far. Still early in the game tho.

Also I love Sloane she is the right amount of dumb that she is hilarious she might be my favorite atm and she isn't even my # 1 pick for a LI.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played this game yet.
I'm going to download it now and give it a go.

But first I have to say that girl with pink highlights in her hair looks so beautiful.
I must romance her.
Joshy I just finished this game and saw you recently played by your comment I must ask who are we simping for.
I can't decide who I'm simping the most for they are all great in their own way.
Also is Zoe on the no simp list? I want to put her on my no simp list but figure id ask the simp master.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Joshy I just finished this game and saw you recently played by your comment I must ask who are we simping for.
I can't decide who I'm simping the most for they are all great in their own way.
Also is Zoe on the no simp list? I want to put her on my no simp list but figure id ask the simp master.
Sloane is best girl. Hands down.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I downloaded it but haven't started playing yet.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sloane is best girl. Hands down.
I don't think I have a favorite / best girl yet. it's a 4 way tie between Sloane , Mary , Caitlin and Seok. Caitlin probably has the weakest reason for being tied. Since I think she is the hottest / fits my bill when it comes to appearance as I thought the rest are just better characters so far imo.

I downloaded it but haven't started playing yet.
ah my bad thought you did well Im looking forward to what and you think when you do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 74 Votes