VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
When Rose brought it up with her, I thought it was a health issue, now after seeing that pic, my heart caught in my chest and I don't know what to think. I'm on Sloane's path and yeah.

A question though. When I met Renata again while shopping with Seok and Lane, the MC said that there's something going on between him and Zach's sister. Is that something forced in the script or did I make a wrong choice someplace?
I think just because he knows she likes him and she's Zach's sister and doesn't want to hurt her. Depending on your choices beyond that but I avoided her and squeezed little sis's sweet ass just to piss off her mom so she might not like me anymore lol
not much, Caitlin said it wouldn't be the best idea to have Seok live with her. which is a total slander, they have matching hair, what could possibly go wrong? Caitlin lives in a house full of people with matching hair and nothing bad happened to her. well, except that one time she caught the guy she likes fucking someone else at the library where they were supposed to meet
Hmm guess I missed that! Hell if she still likes him after that I'd be alarmed about her emotional/mental state too. Mary's going to be the only one left standing and we'll be visiting the rest of them in the insane asylum during the epilogue. LOL

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think just because he knows she likes him and she's Zach's sister and doesn't want to hurt her. Depending on your choices beyond that but I avoided her and squeezed little sis's sweet ass just to piss off her mom so she might not like me anymore lol
Yeah. I did the same and got a hate point with their mom. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fishbrain

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's got that old school bowlcut where someone literally put a fucking bowl on her head and trimmed along the edges.. I'd probably be a cunt too!
I still think she's hot and I like that pageboy cut(or whatever it's called) on women.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
That bar should be renamed "The Tattoo Lounge: the tattoo-friendly bar". :rolleyes:

Honestly, I've never heard of tattoed people only bars before. Is this a novelty? :unsure:
Sign of the times. When I was young, tattoos were mostly found on sailors, bikers and hookers. Sometime in the late 80's tattoos turned into the hip thing to do amongst gangbangers in the hood. Then of course, the rappers and rockers jumped on it, then the suburbanite wannabes, then everybody. Now it's hard to find somebody under 40 without one.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sign of the times. When I was young, tattoos were mostly found on sailors, bikers and hookers. Sometime in the late 80's tattoos turned into the hip thing to do amongst gangbangers in the hood. Then of course, the rappers and rockers jumped on it, then the suburbanite wannabes, then everybody. Now it's hard to find somebody under 40 without one.
Hmm I'm older than 40 and younger than 70. I have several. I'm not any of the things you listed and I got most of mine before I turned 30. So, once again, according to your comment, I'm an anomaly. Go figure.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Hmm I'm older than 40 and younger than 70. I have several. I'm not any of the things you listed and I got most of mine before I turned 30. So, once again, according to your comment, I'm an anomaly. Go figure.
Now, now, note that I said mostly, not only. ;) Yes, there were many folks outside those few who had them, but they were by no means as pervasive throughout all walks of life the way they are today. If a high fashion model in 1980 got a skull tattoo on her neck, it would have ended her career. Today, again, they are everywhere in every way.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now, now, note that I said mostly, not only. ;) Yes, there were many folks outside those few who had them, but they were by no means as pervasive throughout all walks of life the way they are today. If a high fashion model in 1980 got a skull tattoo on her neck, it would have ended her career. Today, again, they are everywhere in every way.
I'm still an anomaly apparently. Been told that numerous times. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: girlfairdev

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
<--- inkless and proud! (and under 40)
I think all of my friends have tattoos. I used to want one... kinda... now I joke that I'm the non-conformist for not getting a tattoo.

That being said, I find tattoos on women (besides full sleeves and anything above the collar bone) super hot. Preferable, even.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Anyone remember which game recently had a cameo of The Minges? "The girl's band" ? I know I just saw it not long ago and wanted to go back and check it out again now that I'm familiar with the group. Artemis or Chasing Sunsets maybe?
The only reference I'm aware of is from The Unbroken: Amrit has their poster in her room.
The_Minges.jpg
Likewise in the new Hellcat Lounge chapter the MC and Zach watch Valentine's MMA match from the most recent Unbroken update.

Might as well give my thoughts the chapter while I'm here. The story and presentation is intriguing; it feels like the game is committing to a slow and steady development for the main characters, though it's becoming clear we'll have plenty of chances to intervene in the girls' lives for the better. That's always nice to see.

Unfortunately the game is very much NOT my style; I despise that damn contest, the veneration of the MC is beyond excessive, and when you get down to it I don't like most of the LIs. Mary is by far my favorite, but we haven't seen much of her and she feels a little young for the MC. Caitlin is okay, but not very interesting (beyond her plethora of family drama). Even the side girls come on a little too strong, making them feel more like Achievements than characters. I don't hate the other girls, but I have no interest in hanging out with them more than necessary - especially Sloane.

What I do hate are the dynamic images. They're a mixed blessing at the best of times (acting like choppy animations that disrupt my preferred pacing), and the game uses them *way* too often to stand out when the motion might highlight something meaningful. This is a Ren'Py visual novel; still images should not be the enemy!

Last edited:

Sickboy

Mar 21, 2018
Great start! A story with sex and not a fuck everyone childish story. To the author, please do not convert this game into a nonesense harem! Please.

To favs right now and as soon asI can... patreon. Dont let this story to die!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am from the same age bracket, and thus so are a lot of my friends. And while I am personally stainless ;) many have some. However, in "my circle" it usually is something small and hidden (ankle tats are pretty common) and generally unintrusive by motive. The aforementioned skull in the neck I would certainly associate with some group. And yeah, I dated a girl outside this bracket (younger) and she was way more colorful. Tramp stamps of course had a surge of popularity at one time, but even that was limited to certain social groups. Maybe peer pressure comes in.

However, I think the main thing is that at one point in time when we were already alive a tat would indeed be frowned upon if visible, while these days people may form a personal opinion on whether they like it or not but usually won't jusge you or your competence in a certain field or your general character by it (unless you tattoo "Adolf Hitler was right" on your forehead or similar). Investment firms may be the last exception where you shouldn't sport them - or need to if the firm is young and hip and suchlike.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Investment firms may be the last exception where you shouldn't sport them - or need to if the firm is young and hip and suchlike.
Knew a girl who worked for one who full back angel wings. :)
And a nurse who had to hide hers to work in the hospital, but that was 15ish years ago.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am from the same age bracket, and thus so are a lot of my friends. And while I am personally stainless ;) many have some. However, in "my circle" it usually is something small and hidden (ankle tats are pretty common) and generally unintrusive by motive. The aforementioned skull in the neck I would certainly associate with some group. And yeah, I dated a girl outside this bracket (younger) and she was way more colorful. Tramp stamps of course had a surge of popularity at one time, but even that was limited to certain social groups. Maybe peer pressure comes in.

However, I think the main thing is that at one point in time when we were already alive a tat would indeed be frowned upon if visible, while these days people may form a personal opinion on whether they like it or not but usually won't jusge you or your competence in a certain field or your general character by it (unless you tattoo "Adolf Hitler was right" on your forehead or similar). Investment firms may be the last exception where you shouldn't sport them - or need to if the firm is young and hip and suchlike.
In my circle of friends growing up, only two of us got tattoos when we were young. But we were both the crazies in the group. Then later in years, the others got a few and hid them because of work. Every time one of our group passed away over the years, we got memoriam tattoos for them.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes