VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Zoe is deff emotionally abusive. Wouldn't be surprised to hear she also gets physically abusive.

It also shows in Lita. One minute she's bubbly and confident yet when Zoe starts she shrinks in and almost shuts down.

Her last scene in this update showed how far it's gone. She offered sex to the MC not because she wanted sex with him but wanted to take her mind off the pain everything with Zoe is putting her through.
Glad that you see it too.

Lita, while being wild, it's also caring, funny and delightful. Even if in the end she may not end with the MC, I hope we can separate her from her abuser and help her find someone else that will make her happy, gender is irrelevant.

Peace :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That fuckin sucks. But that's the way it is in rl also. People will show you their best face then wham!
To be honest I think it's intentional on the devs part.

Pretty sure that's going to be how Lita ends up one of the LI's. At the moment she's only involved as a kind of side girl with her relationship with Zoe being her main focus. This seems like the best way to cause a split while also making the MC look good for saving her from an abusive relationship instead of through having her cheating on Zoe.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Pretty sure that's going to be how Lita ends up one of the LI's. At the moment she's only involved as a kind of side girl with her relationship with Zoe being her main focus. This seems like the best way to cause a split while also making the MC look good for saving her from an abusive relationship instead of through having her cheating on Zoe.
Helping them repair their relationship is an easy narrative "in' as well for throuple stuff. Which seems to be where a lot of the routes are intended to land.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Yeah. Lita already has the same variables as the other LIs. Same with Zach's mom. Placeholders for now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Helping them repair their relationship is an easy narrative "in' as well for throuple stuff. Which seems to be where a lot of the routes are intended to land.
Zoe has no variables that I can see and she's pure lesbian, only Lita is bi in that relationship.

Pretty sure if Lita ends in a throuple it will probs be with Cris when they get to know each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Zoe has no variables that I can see and she's pure lesbian, only Lita is bi in that relationship.

Pretty sure if Lita ends in a throuple it will probs be with Cris when they get to know each other.
Yeah. Zoe has none.

Current variables for whoever's interested:

Code:
#---------------------------------------------
# Default variables
default persistent.tutWatched = False
default zachBud = 0
default zachHate = 0
default jordanBud = 0
default jordanHate = 0
default erikBud = 0
default erikHate = 0
default simoneLove = 0
default simoneHate = 0
default simoneSex = 0
default maryLove = 0
default maryHate = 0
default marySex = 0
default litaLove = 0
default litaHate = 0
default litaSex = 0
default litaSex2 = 0
default laneLove = 0
default laneHate = 0
default laneSex = 0
default laneKiss = 0
default shannonLove = 0
default shannonHate = 0
default shannonSex = 0
default laneshannonSex = 0
default caitlinLove = 0
default caitlinHate = 0
default caitlinKiss = 0
default caitlinSex = 0
default sloaneLove = 0
default sloaneHate = 0
default sloaneSex = 0
default sloaneHandhold = 0
default crisLove = 0
default crisHate = 0
default crisSex = 0
default seokLove = 0
default seokHate = 0
default seokLust = 0
default seokSex = 0
default seokAbandon = 0
default aislineLove = 0
default aislineHate = 0
default aislineLust = 0
default aislineSex = 0
default aislineAssGrab = 0
default roseLove = 0
default roseHate = 0
default roseSex = 0
default renataLove = 0
default renataHate = 0
default renataSex = 0
default msbyrneLove = 0
default msbyrneHate = 0
default msbyrneSex = 0
default sarahLust = 0
default sarahSex = 0
default sarahAnal = 0
default cynthiaLove = 0
default cynthiaHate = 0
default cynthiaLust = 0
default miriamLove = 0
default miriamHate = 0
default miriamLust = 0
default miriamHug = 0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. Zoe has none.

Current variables for whoever's interested:

Code:
# Default variables
default persistent.tutWatched = False
default zachBud = 0
default zachHate = 0
default jordanBud = 0
default jordanHate = 0
default erikBud = 0
default erikHate = 0
default simoneLove = 0
default simoneHate = 0
default simoneSex = 0
default maryLove = 0
default maryHate = 0
default marySex = 0
default litaLove = 0
default litaHate = 0
default litaSex = 0
default litaSex2 = 0
default laneLove = 0
default laneHate = 0
default laneSex = 0
default laneKiss = 0
default shannonLove = 0
default shannonHate = 0
default shannonSex = 0
default laneshannonSex = 0
default caitlinLove = 0
default caitlinHate = 0
default caitlinKiss = 0
default caitlinSex = 0
default sloaneLove = 0
default sloaneHate = 0
default sloaneSex = 0
default sloaneHandhold = 0
default crisLove = 0
default crisHate = 0
default crisSex = 0
default seokLove = 0
default seokHate = 0
default seokLust = 0
default seokSex = 0
default seokAbandon = 0
default aislineLove = 0
default aislineHate = 0
default aislineLust = 0
default aislineSex = 0
default aislineAssGrab = 0
default roseLove = 0
default roseHate = 0
default roseSex = 0
default renataLove = 0
default renataHate = 0
default renataSex = 0
default msbyrneLove = 0
default msbyrneHate = 0
default msbyrneSex = 0
default sarahLust = 0
default sarahSex = 0
default sarahAnal = 0
default cynthiaLove = 0
default cynthiaHate = 0
default cynthiaLust = 0
default miriamLove = 0
default miriamHate = 0
default miriamLust = 0
default miriamHug = 0
Nice, I missed Simone when I checked. I have to admit, as much as that first scene sucked she is by far my fave looking character.

Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nice, I missed Simone when I checked. I have to admit, as much as that first scene sucked she is by far my fave looking character.
Lookswise, yeah. I loved her looks. But I just walked away from her, so now I have a hate point with her. shrugs It is what it is though.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

If she comes along baked into another route she doesn't necessarily need her own suite of variables.

You may be onto something, but you may be thinking too literally.

Could just be a tag along following the Lita variables for example. Though...Shannon having variable is a strike against that concept. Dev could add it later as well. I know when I code shit- I don't necessarily add variables until I start using them.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Jesus fuck. I missed this variable:

default seokAbandon = 0

Fuck. I've gotta be very careful with her. I don't want her feelin some sort of way.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
So glad to see this come back, and fascinating to see how people fall in regards to the cast. I saw one comment about needing to include some happiness because everyone's lives seem to be shit, and well, we're still at the start of the story. Things need to be set up so the story can have disasters and triumphs, but the disasters typically come first. And, as a counterpoint, I thought Mary and her family were a wonderful inclusion. Sometimes, people really do strive to be positive. Her parents had me grinning the whole time.

Zoe was a surprise, but an entirely grounded one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel more drawn to Lita now than I did in earlier updates, so the story development is effective, but she's still not one of my LI choices. Good friend, sure, romance, nah. I'd be mildly salty about being involved in that contest without being given a heads-up first and used for sex to fuck with other people without context. Not enough to dislike her, but it's a wall between us. Fourth on my prospects right now, in terms of romance.

Cait is fine, sweet girl, getting out of her shell, would absolutely enjoy developing a relationship with her, but her mother's a bitch and a deal-breaker for as long as they live together. And I think she's going to just be too slow compared to the other girls. I'd put her at tied second place, with Mary.

Mary is lovely, proactive and positive, but really needs more screentime to get some development. That's what's holding her back and tying her with Cait right now for me.

Sloane... Hell no. Trying to be in a relationship with her would be a choooooore, and I'm not even certain you could rely on her fidelity because she might not remember or know that not just sleeping with whoever isn't a thing you should do. Not trying to insult her, just pointing out that expecting things of people that go against their nature is dumb. Even in an open relationship, I'd still feel like I had to always try and keep her pointed at whatever we'd already agreed to do, and that'd get old real quick. Friend, sure, anything involving having responsibility for her, hell nah. Way at the bottom of the romance listing.

Which places Lane by far at the top of my prospective LI choices. Not just because she's gorgeous and has a colour scheme I love, not just because I'm a slut for cherry blossoms, but because she's probably had the most character development of the cast so far and it's all made me think well of her. She's had problems, she's fucked up before, but she's aware of what went wrong and she's trying to be better having learned from it. As much as you can ask from anyone, yet still surprisingly rare. She also doesn't dodge talking to us when it's obvious she's having trouble with something, owns her mistakes, and is playful without being obnoxious. To me, anyway. Barring any future plane crashes, she's going to be hard to overtake so it'll come down to what sort of dynamic she's after, and how many people can be present in it.

Side characters are all good; I'm intrigued by the new blonde we met at the bar, Seok is a sweetie with a kinky side, Cris is a bro. Animation quality remains consistently high, some of the best breast physics I've seen in a game yet, it's delightful to just watch them bounce. Some actions like nodding are still quite jerky though, and character models trying to grin is a thing from nightmares.

Really looking forward to more.

Edit: Hmm, how do people do fuzzy spoilers, as opposed to an outright click box?

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes