VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This is great so far. I wish more games had some girls with tattoos because I think they are hot as fuck.

Only thing I dont like about the game is that MC is just a insert hero mc who solves all the LI's problems, but unfortunately its really the only way a harem thing works. It just leads to a boring MC, but at least in this case the girls are attractive enough that they carry the decent story.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sloane became my favorite, but she has a secret that she needs to tell.
Between her and Lane for sure.. just don't know what her addiction is. Trying to think of other things it could be but coming up short, I don't think bipolar would lead to that last scene but I guess you never know in the adult VN world.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Between her and Lane for sure.. just don't know what her addiction is. Trying to think of other things it could be but coming up short, I don't think bipolar would lead to that last scene but I guess you never know in the adult VN world.
Then we have Seok. She quickly jumped into my heart and all I want to do is protect her like I would my own daughter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Then we have Seok. She quickly jumped into my heart and all I want to do is protect her like I would my own daughter.
I feel that way about almost all of them lol.. no quick fucks, just playing as I would myself and I'm not attracted to Seok so that's at least one out of the way but I'm already worried about breaking her poor little heart. Same with Caitlin, not attracted to her and of course she's Zach's sister and her younger sister is way hotter.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I feel that way about almost all of them lol.. no quick fucks, just playing as I would myself and I'm not attracted to Seok so that's at least one out of the way but I'm already worried about breaking her poor little heart. Same with Caitlin, not attracted to her and of course she's Zach's sister and her younger sister is way hotter.
Well, my first choice was Cris. But after hanging out with Sloane, what can I say? I adore her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think she's addicted to anything.

I'm thinking either mental disorder or a stalker. Or even a different kind of health issue, Seizures or blackouts etc..

Reactions: Dark Silence

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, my first choice was Cris. But after hanging out with Sloane, what can I say? I adore her.
She'd be up there for me too, I guess I took the title page to mean only the band members and Mary are LIs so I guess not totally sure there. Most of the side chicks are fire though, Cris, Aislaine "whatever Cait's sisters name is lol", Miriam, Irene, Rose, Renata, so far all are top notch! Even Mary's mom lol

I don't think she's addicted to anything.

I'm thinking either mental disorder or a stalker. Or even a different kind of health issue, Seizures or blackouts etc..
That would explain it, I could make a case for a number of mental disorders causing that scene in her living room. I guess I was focused on her eyes and immediately assumed she was tweaking or smoking crack/blow. I had to replay and accept Rose's proposition just to see if there were more hints and now that you mention it and based on the end of that I think mental disorder makes a lot of sense and could also explain why she doesn't drink.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She'd be up there for me too, I guess I took the title page to mean only the band members and Mary are LIs so I guess not totally sure there. Most of the side chicks are fire though, Cris, Aislaine "whatever Cait's sisters name is lol", Miriam, Irene, Rose, Renata, so far all are top notch! Even Mary's mom lol
You do realize that Cynthia also has the same variables, plus a lust variable. ;)

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes