VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I get the following error when I try to replay "Bathroom Break" in the Replay Gallery

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Feel like one of the tags should be tattoo's but it's a nice VN even giving that all the best to the dev

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I really like this one and i was kinda bummed out 'cause i thought it was abandoned but here we are! So happy to see a new update for Hellcat Lounge :D

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really like this game, but if there is one criticism from me is that it kind of feels a little bit too depressing when it's almost everyone is troubled in one way or another, and that there are a lot of characters in this game too so I feel like I got punched in the stomach again and again and again and again.

Not expecting to turn into rainbows and sunshine, but I really hope there's a bit more light at the end of the tunnel in the next update.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
One of the best games here storywise.
And of course it is a bit depressing, but if you look into the liferealities of all characters the struggle is normal. These are mostly the "losers" of society, with unstable low paying jobs. And those tend to hang out among themselves. Which is the rainbow on the horizon: at least they stick together, even if they cannot always help out one another they at least lend a sympathetic ear.
And they all have different problems even if most come from the same source. Fuck up relationsships, sometimes starting with the upgrowing.

Getting on a lighter tone:
Renders are very good, lewd scenes are VERY well done and there is a variety of girls that is ALMOST overwhelming.

The only downside I see is the update frequence. But *sigh* that is a "problem" with nearly all of my favorite games here. Quality indeed takes time. At it speaks for the better ones if I can remember what nearly all the girls were when playing an update. This here is one of those. Which speaks how well they are written.

In short:
I love games that make me laugh in one minute and teary eyed in the next.
5/5 at the current version and I am looking forward for further updates. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Soooo ... am I the only one that started the new chapter in the middle of the cut scene?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
First time playing and that was a lot shorter than I expected. Initially was really turned off by "the game" they're playing and not a fan of tattoos in general, but glad I stuck with it. Then the side chicks are all better looking than the mains, mainly Miriam and Renata so far but even Cris, and Irene is a smokeshow too. Staying true to myself I was planning to play the long game with Sloane and Lane, then I get Lane's backstory so no happy family ending with pregnancy or kids, but I guess that means unlimited creampies too so not all bad lol and with that final scene of this one it's pretty obvious what Sloane is into, just not with any specificity and that will be really important for me but if they're going for accuracy then considering her face it's meth or coke.. but if they make her a junkie that'd probably be a dealbreaker for me, unfortunate, because I really loved this. If anyone has less depressing theories I'm all ears.. :unsure:

Renders are top notch. Story sucks you in. Writing is really good.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes