VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
not a fan of tattoos in general
2 things about girls with tattoos:
- if you see part of one sticking out from under their clothes, you can sometimes ask to see the rest of it
- here's a girl who knows how to make bad decisions and stick with them ;)
Like anything they can be done shittily, but I generally adore girls with tattoos. I have one myself - and 9 piercings.

Termax

Nov 17, 2020
New update? Nice! This gives me a chance to replay through this awesome game with a fresh start.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Where the fuck has this game been hiding??? I'm 5 mins in and dig the animations and the added music is a bonus. How did I miss this one?
Caveat to add don't you dare abandon it like so many other really good games on here
Second Edit: I did notice that during the first band animation the click to continue comes up before the actual loop ends.
Perhaps this is by design because the quick draws end up missing half the awesome animations by their own fault.
But the game tutorial said the click to continue was for after the first loop so don't know if that was just missed by the dev?

Last edited:

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
A quick Mod from me with choices helps/walkthrough and some more game settings

================================
Nov. 30, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3.01

Download Mod v0.3.01 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.01 (~495MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1955462 View attachment 1955464 View attachment 1955465 View attachment 1955466 View attachment 1955467
the scene in bathroom break is broken and always showing error code, the others are good

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
A quick Mod from me with choices helps/walkthrough and some more game settings

Nov. 30, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3.01

Download Mod v0.3.01 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.01 (~495MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1955462 View attachment 1955464 View attachment 1955465 View attachment 1955466 View attachment 1955467

In the game there shows Cynthia Hate points as a possibility but there is no Cynthia in the stat manipulation/cheat section? Is this by design?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the scene in bathroom break is broken and always showing error code, the others are good
I check it later after work, but I think that's something in the base game (wrong label name)
In the game there shows Cynthia Hate points as a possibility but there is no Cynthia in the stat manipulation/cheat section? Is this by design?
Wasn't sure myself. But I decided to not add this variable to the cheats - at least for now - since it's not checked in the game so far.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
sucks this isnt a harem game.

but aside from that the animations are good just dont like how they are automatic...at least in the sex scenes. basically what im saying is you can't enjoy them at your own pace.
I just let them replay a couple times. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
same but bugs me just a bit when its on the wrong angle:whistle:
Hmm... Well, how many scenes have you seen? I saw one in the bar with Cris, which was good, one in the library, which was ok, I guess and about to see one with Sloane. lol I skipped at least two others. lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hmm... Well, how many scenes have you seen? I saw one in the bar with Cris, which was good, one in the library, which was ok, I guess and about to see one with Sloane. lol I skipped at least two others. lol
i got as far as the rainy car sex one. been a while since i last played and about to log off for the day so decided to stop there for today.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
BANGER, that's what the soundtrack of this game is. fuck yeah man, awesome game, awesome music, def want more of it LFG!

zlat7864

Oct 11, 2020
great game ! congrats for your anims... it's really a great job and so neat. in my opinion, one of the best for a long time. (with "game of heart"). thanks for your job.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes