VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm happy with the update. Nice story development, animations, renders. It was

Seok:love: Lane:love: in this update.

I'm ain't happy to say this but I'm getting extreme Acting lessons vibes:confused: from this, as we are progressing in story.
Also, point to note is there is no Harem tag despite all that talk about harem in-game.
So keep in mind just in case you have to choose/save:censored: .

We'll see how it will progress.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: WilsonWonka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm happy with the update. Nice story development as of now. It was

Seok:love: Lane:love: in this update.

I'm ain't happy to say this but I'm getting extreme Acting lessons vibes:confused: from this, as we are progressing in story.
Also, point to note is there is no Harem tag despite all that talk about harem in-game.
So keep in mind just in case you have to choose/save:censored: .

We'll see how it will progress.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: WilsonWonka
The entire point of the contest is for someone to choose.

They are free to sleep with him until someone makes it official then it's just him and 1 of the LI's.

Reactions: Dark Silence

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The entire point of the contest is for someone to choose.

They are free to sleep with him until someone makes it official then it's just him and 1 of the LI's.
That I know and have no issue:D. I was just pointing out that later we might get something like AL as we keep learning about characters and there problems. Just a speculation. Something to keep in mind if things turn out to be this way:coffee:.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
95% of animations in these games are dorky, choppy shit that only exists so people who have no clue how long it takes to render said pointless shit, stop whining.

This is in the 5%.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i saw this game and wondered what was it about .. reading the overview .. honestly doesn't do this game justice ... it was awesome to say the least ... you've got another fan here .. story was pretty awesome ... kinda reminds me of someone i knew growing up years and years and years ago ... ya ok it was me ... ya ya i know some of you are like yeah sure it was .. well it was ....
now as far as renders .. and animations ... pretty awesome there also ... like i said .. you've got another fan here ...
awaiting further updates ... :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone remember which game recently had a cameo of The Minges? "The girl's band" ? I know I just saw it not long ago and wanted to go back and check it out again now that I'm familiar with the group. Artemis or Chasing Sunsets maybe?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So far there's been 3 potential threesomes, all optional. There's a lesbian relationship between Lita and Zoe but again you don't have to fuck with any of them.
It's too bad Zoe is vigilantly vaginal. She's hotter than Lita in my opinion and I'm not a fan of blondes.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's too bad Zoe is vigilantly vaginal. She's hotter than Lita in my opinion and I'm not a fan of blondes.
She's crazy, doesn't matter if she's hot or lesbian, she's nuts. Don't stick your thing (dick or tongue) in crazy. I would stay away anyway. She's emotionally abusive, she's a fucking vampire that feeds of instability.

My only hope is to get Lita away from her, even if not for the MC, at least with someone that treats her right. The way Zoe treated Seok was enough for me. She's OUT. No excuses.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's crazy, doesn't matter if she's hot or lesbian, she's nuts. Don't stick your thing (dick or tongue) in crazy. I would stay away anyway. She's emotionally abusive, she's a fucking vampire that feeds of instability.

My only hope is to get Lita away from her, even if not for the MC, at least with someone that treats her right. The way Zoe treated Seok was enough for me. She's OUT. No excuses.

Peace :(
Bro, I thought you knew me better than that. Every girl RL or in a game I've been with, has been batshit crazy. I love my insane women. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zoe is deff emotionally abusive. Wouldn't be surprised to hear she also gets physically abusive.

It also shows in Lita. One minute she's bubbly and confident yet when Zoe starts she shrinks in and almost shuts down.

Her last scene in this update showed how far it's gone. She offered sex to the MC not because she wanted sex with him but wanted to take her mind off the pain everything with Zoe is putting her through.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Zoe is deff emotionally abusive. Wouldn't be surprised to hear she also gets physically abusive.

It also shows in Lita. One minute she's bubbly and confident yet when Zoe starts she shrinks in and almost shuts down.

Her last scene in this update showed how far it's gone. She offered sex to the MC not because she wanted sex with him but wanted to take her mind off the pain everything with Zoe is putting her through.
I'll have to pay more attention to it. I'm just not seeing it.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Pretty good so far dont think I have anything bad to say about it. Avoiding a few of the girls as they seem to come with baggage I dont need, but its all good makes choosing easier.

Personally:
  • Mary (y)
  • Caitlin (y)
  • Side girls (y)
  • Lita
  • Lane

• Sloane

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes