VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll let you lot fight over the rest of the girls with the MC while Ava makes herself the filling of a Lita and Zoe sammich.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Animations are top notch. Music selection is good.
Love the punk rock backdrop but it feels like Friends set in Portland, Oregon and the MC is Joey :LOL:
This one's a keeper (y)

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
lots of animation doesn't mean you don't write descriptive dialog during sex scenes. half of the experience is written so it doesn't make sense to only have animations during sex scenes without the descriptive text telling you how what's going on in finer detail and what the characters are feeling and thinking.

Reactions: Orlox and 08Hanbo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
A quick Mod from me with choices helps/walkthrough and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.1 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~278MB)
Workupload - - Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1953333 View attachment 1953334 View attachment 1953335
You're awesome, my friend!!! :love::love:

SydneyTJ

Jul 30, 2022
I'm with the guy commenting about facial tattoos - that's going to take some getting used to on the MC ... Amazing animations and renders though. Can't wait to see this one keep going.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just finished it and like it a lot. But, in dev's notes, will be more LIs, or only those ones? Good luck, dev. I really enjoyed it, and looking forward for next updates.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
This was on a whole other level :D And real close to my scene irl as well! If it was death metal and more Harley's it'd be like an alternate reality xD Watching for sure, and most certainly pledging! Thanks for the release and best of luck for the future :cool:(y)

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Whoa, that's... that's pretty descriptive.
I like tats, so I'm not bothered by them obviously. But eventually they're going to be games like this where the main character isn't all squeaky clean looking, in fact majority of the games here follow that blueprint, I personally think he looks fine.
I have many tattoos myself, each and every of them do mean something to me/have a meaning and aren't "I do need a Tattoo to be trendy". So yeah, I'm not against tattoos but you have to be a special kind of stupid if you think: "Hey, I really need a tattoo of a penis. In. My. FACE."
And I'm not even talking about cultural tattoos either - the random crap you see here or on "gangsta" mugshots...

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I have many tattoos myself, each and every of them do mean something to me/have a meaning and aren't "I do need a Tattoo to be trendy". So yeah, I'm not against tattoos but you have to be a special kind of stupid if you think: "Hey, I really need a tattoo of a penis. In. My. FACE."
And I'm not even talking about cultural tattoos either - the random crap you see here or on "gangsta" mugshots...
Imagine the time/money/effort for them to make them tats to your liking xD just imagine they are something else, man. its just to set an image (y) :LOL: Jesus, hahah

EDIT: would be weird seeing them totally clean in an environment like that, bro

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
lots of animation doesn't mean you don't write descriptive dialog during sex scenes. half of the experience is written so it doesn't make sense to only have animations during sex scenes without the descriptive text telling you how what's going on in finer detail and what the characters are feeling and thinking.
I agree with you. I think it is better to write descriptive dialog during sex scenes. Another problem is that although the animations are good, they end in a strange way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm gonna have to severely disagree with the text during sex scenes .... I HATE IT.

I just want to see people fuck I don't give a single squirty shit what they are thinking and I can damn well see what's going on, I don't need it described to me.

I'm trying to get all nice and wet to fuckety fuck, I don't need text on the screen taking my attention away from the hot peice of ass getting her pussy pleasured.

Much like real life. All these lesbo's claiming they are good at licking pussy and telling me what they are going to do and JESUS FUCK, SLUT, JUST STOP TALKING AND GET ON WITH IT.

Fuck I even had one girl that wanted to listen to music while we had sex. She claimed it was a bit of a turn off stopping during foreplay and watching her stereo get thrown down the stairs. Tough, bitch, i'm already dryer than the fucking Sahara and you blaring Erasure's greatest hits isn't helping.

Why can't people just fuck?

What is the need for all this weird as fuck "dirty talk" that's about as sexy as a stripper in a hazmat suit?

Just fuck.

At that point the time for talking is done. If words are coming out of your mouth it means your tongue is doing the wrong fucking job.

Okay, so that turned into a bit of a rant but my point stands. Less of the talkings more of the fuckings.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm gonna have to severely disagree with the text during sex scenes .... I HATE IT.

I just want to see people fuck I don't give a single squirty shit what they are thinking and I can damn well see what's going on, I don't need it described to me.

I'm trying to get all nice and wet to fuckety fuck, I don't need text on the screen taking my attention away from the hot peice of ass getting her pussy pleasured.

Much like real life. All these lesbo's claiming they are good at licking pussy and telling me what they are going to do and JESUS FUCK, SLUT, JUST STOP TALKING AND GET ON WITH IT.

Fuck I even had one girl that wanted to listen to music while we had sex. She claimed it was a bit of a turn off stopping during foreplay and watching her stereo get thrown down the stairs. Tough, bitch, i'm already dryer than the fucking Sahara and you blaring Erasure's greatest hits isn't helping.

Why can't people just fuck?

What is the need for all this weird as fuck "dirty talk" that's about as sexy as a stripper in a hazmat suit?

Just fuck.

At that point the time for talking is done. If words are coming out of your mouth it means your tongue is doing the wrong fucking job.

Okay, so that turned into a bit of a rant but my point stands. Less of the talkings more of the fuckings.
Exactly. Just shut the fuck up and suck this cock, before I choke you with it. I don't want fuckin words. I want action.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.60 star(s) 72 Votes