VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
Really nice renders and animations, but it's has "Creampie" tag even tho there Is not iin the game... It goes from sex animation to clothes on image, you never see the climax, which is a real shame, cause it kinda ruins it all.
I have to agree here. I love the look of the characters, it fits the setting. Love that the girls have realistic body proportions. The animations and small variations in them make them top notch. However it is kinda jarring when all the sex positions and animations flow so well and then it is just over with them in bed and no "finishing move". Makes the entire sex scene feel incomplete

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Really nice renders and animations, but it's has "Creampie" tag even tho there Is not iin the game... It goes from sex animation to clothes on image, you never see the climax, which is a real shame, cause it kinda ruins it all.
One should not forget that neither Wilson nor Puggy are the uploader here and they do not control this thread.
If someone tags this here as 'pink alien tentacle teddy bears included' it does not make it real.
Or the fault of the Devs.

• Haha
Reactions: Amancue

JustAnIllusion

Sep 26, 2019
Just gave this one a whirl based on another dev's recommendation. I have to say, way better than I was expecting. The animations are amazing and the renders are superb. The story is well written as well. This one is definitely now on my watch list. Keep it up dev, can't wait for more.

Aug 15, 2021
This was a lot better than I was expecting. I love the character designs - they are so unique. I am not personally a fan of the slideshows - I want more control but other than that I dont have any complaints - it is a very well made game.

Looking forward to future updates!

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
The quality of this game is amazing, but those long animations aren't for me. Thanks for the content and good luck with it

Reactions: VOYEUR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Spoil me - did Simone cheat or no? Should I believe her?
Simply put, we don't know.

We know as much as you do.

It could be exactly like she says but it does seem more likely that she was cheating. She looked too guilty and the excuse is flimsy at best.

Unless dev says otherwise i'm inclined to believe that she was cheating. That guilty look she had when she heard about the text was just too showing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Simply put, we don't know.

We know as much as you do.

It could be exactly like she says but it does seem more likely that she was cheating. She looked too guilty and the excuse is flimsy at best.

Unless dev says otherwise i'm inclined to believe that she was cheating. That guilty look she had when she heard about the text was just too showing.
I didn't even wait to hear anything out her mouth. I was done.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think that matches the thinking of the MC and was totally intended.
He face might have been that she was shocked, that her relationship with the MC ended just based on something she has not 100% cleaned up before but was planning to do the next days.
So I don't think anything here.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Animations are top tier but the ones with Shannon are weird, because of her face. Her model was not totally imported correctly in blender imo, she looks like a chubby child version of herself especially during the blowjob with her entire face on screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes