VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Animations are top tier but the ones with Shannon are weird, because of her face. Her model was not totally imported correctly in blender imo, she looks like a chubby child version of herself especially during the blowjob with her entire face on screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That seems more soft lighting than anything else.

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Perhaps it's just the lighting, but that animated blowjob scene feels really weird
I didn't really notice much, but I have only went through it once so it is certainly possible I missed it. First release, so entirely possible some touch-up is needed.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe that girl needed the friend nudge and courage to go for it? Who the fuck knows. The girls are knowingly competing for the MC....why not dangle a 3 way to get a head start?
I get that. I do and I'm in it for the long haul. I mean I play Hillside for fuck's sake. :ROFLMAO:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
In my opinion, the game goes too fast, it would have been nice to get to know the Lis a little more before the competition. The player who likes to chase only one Li is disadvantaged, because it is difficult to choose between unknown girls. The game is fuck them all and then discard the ones you don't like.

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Face tattoos are shit. In real life or in games.
That's a stupid comment. Now if you had said that snake tattoos on the face are shit, I would've gave you a thumbs up. But, we all have different tastes. But, a snake/dagger on the face, is total shit. But, I still like the game. The MC acts like an adult and not like a lil boy or a douche.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Damn looks promising, if we can get a bartending game that actually gets updated i'm all for it. Yes i'm still salty about Last Call, even though it has finally gotten one update, but i digress...

Good luck with the project guys, i'm looking forward to trying it out!(y)
Last call damn that made me sad

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The tats are there to make the fact all these tatted boys and girls are in your face something endearing.
Good on this game to make girls calling out guys to be called out also, running their mouths
will get them run over by the guys just as daring and aggressive as them.

Last call was all about managing the bar, this is about bar tending and that is about it.
MC is very close to the bar tender in Our Red String and that guy has hook ups every night.

Anyone wants something to compare this to, think about Become a Rock Star,
there the MC has a bachelor pad and a bar tending carreer and a band
and everything works out perfectly, even the ”choose one babe in the end gig”.

In my opinion, the game goes too fast, it would have been nice to get to know the Lis a little more before the competition. The player who likes to chase only one Li is disadvantaged, because it is difficult to choose between unknown girls. The game is fuck them all and then discard the ones you don't like.
Face tattoos are shit. In real life or in games.
Last call damn that made me sad
We are all gaming here with the knowledge good games like stated above have action and are not ashamed to show it. So game this beauty and see all these bombshells in throbbing beauty.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The tats are there to make the fact all these tatted boys and girls are in your face something endearing.
Good on this game to make girls calling out guys to be called out also, running their mouths
will get them run over by the guys just as daring and aggressive as them.

Last call was all about managing the bar, this is about bar tending and that is about it.
MC is very close to the bar tender in Our Red String and that guy has hook ups every night.

Anyone wants something to compare this to, think about Become a Rock Star,
there the MC has a bachelor pad and a bar tending carreer and a band
and everything works out perfectly, even the ”choose one babe in the end gig”.

We are all gaming here with the knowledge good games like stated above have action and are not ashamed to show it. So game this beauty and see all these bombshells in throbbing beauty.
I just thought that this game would have a rhythm more similar to Become a Rock Star, maybe that was my mistake. I'm not saying I don't want there to be sex, just not all Li from minute one. Since for my taste the first thing is the story and then the sex and not the other way around. If you like the game that way, that's fine with me.

Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 72 Votes