VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In my opinion, there are also many. But thanks.(y)
You're welcome. Particulary, i don't think any of these adults AVNs as a masterclass in storytelling, so anything slightly different for me is already a win.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Replay and choose another one of the gorgeous ladies. :)
I never play a second time, so I won't do such thing.

For me to be interested in the game there has to be the remote possibility that I only like one LI (or that I like her much more than the others), and that I can completely avoid sex scenes with absolutely all the other LIs (and not LIs)

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah I'm with the people who are saying it's probably a good thing we don't have more descriptive text and inner dialogue of what they're thinking. Some devs go overboard with inner dialogue imo.

That being said. This game is pretty great so far. I actually like the limited use of text to describe scenes, and instead the small changes in renders to show action and characters reactions.

Last edited:

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
EDIT: would be weird seeing them totally clean in an environment like that, bro
Honest question: Do you people even understand what I write?

I LITERALLY wrote that I have a problem with the face tattoos of the MC. Nothing more, nothing less. I never ever said one word about the other tattoos MC or the fuck dolls have. Jesus people...

b.gif

Reactions: Blackheart107

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Honest question: Do you people even understand what I write?

I LITERALLY wrote that I have a problem with the face tattoos of the MC. Nothing more, nothing less. I never ever said one word about the other tattoos MC or the fuck dolls have. Jesus people...

View attachment 1955971
Maybe its the same issue i have with ppl who complain about everything and have the need to write about it on forums as if it matters xD "I didn't like that - Wah wah waaah!" ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe its the same issue i have with ppl who complain about everything and have the need to write about it on forums as if it matters xD "I didn't like that - Wah wah waaah!" ;)
Exactly. No one gives a shit and here you are, doing the same fucking shit. No one gives a fuck about your opinion, my opinion or anyone else's. The ONLY opinion that matters is the dev's.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Please please make the character more vanilla for me! :eek:
To many tats, tats in the face, I need to see them!
Do we think the tat in the face is there by accident? I assume there will be a story about it and the dev will tell it to us in the futere!

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Exactly. No one gives a shit and here you are, doing the same fucking shit. No one gives a fuck about your opinion, my opinion or anyone else's. The ONLY opinion that matters is the dev's.
And YOU apparently ;) Don't know why you're biting my head off :p I was enjoying all aspects of this 1st episode with no complaints. And started out KINDLY asking to the "I hate n***ers"-if you have a face tatto-dude, that wth is wrong with his fucking attitude xD To which he suddenly gets taken back by the reaction ppl was given by it, lol.
And then came you - Knight in rusty armour, lol. what a clown xD Did you even read my posts here? ^^

Shall we stop then, or continue?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man you show have the sex scene when you don't show the MC finishing off. It is not good.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And YOU apparently ;) Don't know why you're biting my head off :p I was enjoying all aspects of this 1st episode with no complaints. And started out KINDLY asking to the "I hate n***ers"-if you have a face tatto-dude, that wth is wrong with his fucking attitude xD To which he suddenly gets taken back by the reaction ppl was given by it, lol.
And then came you - Knight in rusty armour, lol. what a clown xD Did you even read my posts here? ^^

Shall we stop then, or continue?
Nope. Don't care. No knight in any type of armor here. I'm just King Asshole. Don't give a shit about anyone's opinions except my own. That includes the dev's opinions. No one gives a shit. Then we have you stating the obvious. Kudos, bruh.

Have a great and wonderful day. :ROFLMAO:

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I'm gonna have to severely disagree with the text during sex scenes .... I HATE IT.

I just want to see people fuck I don't give a single squirty shit what they are thinking and I can damn well see what's going on, I don't need it described to me.

I'm trying to get all nice and wet to fuckety fuck, I don't need text on the screen taking my attention away from the hot peice of ass getting her pussy pleasured.

Much like real life. All these lesbo's claiming they are good at licking pussy and telling me what they are going to do and JESUS FUCK, SLUT, JUST STOP TALKING AND GET ON WITH IT.

Fuck I even had one girl that wanted to listen to music while we had sex. She claimed it was a bit of a turn off stopping during foreplay and watching her stereo get thrown down the stairs. Tough, bitch, i'm already dryer than the fucking Sahara and you blaring Erasure's greatest hits isn't helping.

Why can't people just fuck?

What is the need for all this weird as fuck "dirty talk" that's about as sexy as a stripper in a hazmat suit?

Just fuck.

At that point the time for talking is done. If words are coming out of your mouth it means your tongue is doing the wrong fucking job.

Okay, so that turned into a bit of a rant but my point stands. Less of the talkings more of the fuckings.
And this is why you're my favourite person on this site. I have similar thinking but replace the ladies with gents:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.60 star(s) 72 Votes