VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There was never any cheating.

She had a fwb, she stopped seeing him, got with the MC but just didn't tell the fwb she was seeing someone.

I don't understand how this is still being debated after the dev already clarified everything......
This was the conversation last time I checked this thread LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
not gonna lie when I saw her model at the start of the game I was thinking let me break up with her quick
huh, I thought the exact same thing... about the MC...

I can picture the dev watching Suicide Squad and going "hmmm... that Jared Leto sure looks amazing in this movie" :p

Two things:

1) I find it a bit odd that Seok has those face piercings, you'd think there's no fucking way in hell her father would've let her get those, considering all we know... seems like a conceptual mistake, tbh.

2) Kind of a bummer that most side chicks look better than most of the main ones... u_u

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
huh, I thought the exact same thing... about the MC...

I can picture the dev watching Suicide Squad and going "hmmm... that Jared Leto sure looks amazing in this movie" :p

Two things:

1) I find it a bit odd that Seok has those face piercings, you'd think there's no fucking way in hell her father would've let her get those, considering all we know... seems like a conceptual mistake, tbh.

2) Kind of a bummer that most side chicks look better than most of the main ones... u_u
I honestly forget about the face tattoo's until someone brings it up lol. Been so long I don't recall who the side girls are anymore but if im being honest im not into most of the characters look wise but I do like their character.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I honestly forget about the face tattoo's until someone brings it up lol. Been so long I don't recall who the side girls are anymore but if im being honest im not into most of the characters look wise but I do like their character.
Main ones I think of are the mechanic, what's her names boss "Caitlin maybe?" and Sloane's friend I believe Rose.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Main ones I think of are the mechanic, what's her names boss "Caitlin maybe?" and Sloane's friend I believe Rose.
yeah my favorites are Caitlin , the weird girl , the one with the wholesome family lol I forgot to many names. Tho I do like everyone but Zoe and the ex to a certain degree. I forget who the mechanic is but don't think it was Caitlin as that is the friends sister unless I forgot.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
yeah my favorites are Caitlin , the weird girl , the one with the wholesome family lol I forgot to many names. Tho I do like everyone but Zoe and the ex to a certain degree. I forget who the mechanic is but don't think it was Caitlin as that is the friends sister unless I forgot.
I thought Caitlin was the redhead friend in the band but don't know her sister's name definitely prefer the sister though and pissing off her mom is fun so that works out quite well! The mechanic was really hot but no challenge, we already clapped them cheeks. Mary is the girl with the wholesome family and the hot MILF mom.

Also you can't label a "weird girl" they're all weird.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I thought Caitlin was the redhead friend in the band but don't know her sister's name definitely prefer the sister though and pissing off her mom is fun so that works out quite well! The mechanic was really hot but no challenge, we already clapped them cheeks. Mary is the girl with the wholesome family and the hot MILF mom.

Also you can't label a "weird girl" they're all weird.
yeah Caitlin is the bar owners / your best friends sister ( the redhead) also in the band too. Yeah the weird girl im talking about is the one that says hi to everyone in the bar when you first meet her.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
you take that back, Mary is a sweetheart.
She's the one exception, but we don't know her very well yet so there could still be some skeletons lurking in her closet.
yeah Caitlin is the bar owners / your best friends sister ( the redhead) also in the band too. Yeah the weird girl im talking about is the one that says hi to everyone in the bar when you first meet her.
Oh yeah, Sloane is probably my favorite of the mains.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie when I first played I was not a Cris fan , was not a fan of the hair at first but the more i see special renders of her the more im like okay maybe I do like it now or I just gotten used to it. I'm kind of picky as hell when it comes to short hair as I really do not like short hair if I have the option between short or long.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
not gonna lie when I first played I was not a Cris fan , was not a fan of the hair at first but the more i see special renders of her the more im like okay maybe I do like it now or I just gotten used to it. I'm kind of picky as hell when it comes to short hair as I really do not like short hair if I have the option between short or long.
Some just can't pull it off, while some make it look amazing. I know there's at least a couple VNs that my favorite LI has really short hair.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
she looks good and seems cool so far but we know next to nothing about her... but that could be said for most of the LIs. For now I'm not writing her off.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
she looks good and seems cool so far but we know next to nothing about her... but that could be said for most of the LIs. For now I'm not writing her off.
Yeah the only LI i'm writing off as a main save / interest is Zoe not even sure if I will play her path just to see it as I really do not like her after what she pulled with Seok. It takes alot for me to not play a LI path as I usually will play paths of characters I don't like or have interest in just to see it. I was gonna write off her girlfriend too as a main path too but I started to feel bad for her and she got better for me , still a bit unsure how I feel about her however.

Reactions: Elduriel
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes