VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
She's definitely my favorite, pair her hottness with her hilarious attitude and thats real wife material.
If Cris started as your girlfriend in this game I dunno if I'd have even seen the other LIs
I'd definitely have a save where I ignored everyone else if that were the case. I never really liked the actual gf at the start, I didn't find her particularly attractive beyond the general nice body thought lol.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She's definitely my favorite, pair her hottness with her hilarious attitude and thats real wife material.

I'd definitely have a save where I ignored everyone else if that were the case. I never really liked the actual gf at the start, I didn't find her particularly attractive beyond the general nice body thought lol.
To be fair, we didn't see much of her in terms of character. Even if you consider her initial scene as an important part of her character (I am still on team "Misunderstanding" here) that would be one attribute only. The other girls are by now way deeper, we've seen them laugh, we've seen them cry, we've seen them do everyday stuff. Nothing of that with our original LI.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
To be fair, we didn't see much of her in terms of character. Even if you consider her initial scene as an important part of her character (I am still on team "Misunderstanding" here) that would be one attribute only. The other girls are by now way deeper, we've seen them laugh, we've seen them cry, we've seen them do everyday stuff. Nothing of that with our original LI.
I agree, it's likely a misunderstanding. I don't think that she was cheating but she DID keep the whole situation from the guy she was ostensibly planning her life with. It would have been a better idea to keep MC informed that she had an ex-fwb(or whatever their relationship was) and explain why she hadn't told him yet. It wouldn't have been great but it's better than finding out as he did and have to deal with the extreme distrust of the entire thing.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree, it's likely a misunderstanding. I don't think that she was cheating but she DID keep the whole situation from the guy she was ostensibly planning her life with. It would have been a better idea to keep MC informed that she had an ex-fwb(or whatever their relationship was) and explain why she hadn't told him yet. It wouldn't have been great but it's better than finding out as he did and have to deal with the extreme distrust of the entire thing.
Completely agreed, for real life. However, for sake of this game it is better that she handled it badly. Otherwise MC would be all "no fuck today, my love has gone a way - but I'll stay true to her".

Reactions: ModiThorrson

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I don't think there is a misunderstanding tbh. There was a post about it, she lied continuously to hide him in a single interaction.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't think there is a misunderstanding tbh. There was a post about it, she lied continuously to hide him in a single interaction.
In terms of universe or not, in universe theres no way to know at this point, but I beleive I read somewhere that the dev said there was no cheating it just looked that way. Obviously I could be misremembering that though.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
In terms of universe or not, in universe theres no way to know at this point, but I beleive I read somewhere that the dev said there was no cheating it just looked that way. Obviously I could be misremembering that though.
You're right, I remember him saying that too.
It seems to me that he also said that based on the initial choices he could reappear and explain the whole situation

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
There is no NTR and never will be as dev stated, I am not sure about cheating part. I consider emotional cheating as cheating too and what she did was cheating to me. It's been said there is no physical cheating, we can't know but I don't believe there was, yet on emotional level it was cheating. She was lying a lot about the whole thing.

You're right, I remember him saying that too.
It seems to me that he also said that based on the initial choices he could reappear and explain the whole situation
So she may never appear again too?

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
If I remember correctly, if you decide at the beginning of the game not to see it anymore there is no possibility of clarifying it
Oh, okay. Does make sense.

Btw, found the dev's post,
No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you. I give you the option to rage quit because that should be an option. Whether it's the right one or not is up to you. But, even if you decide she was cheating, it's not NTR. You aren't forced to watch a girl fuck another dude. If you want to change the definition of NTR, that's on you. Again, no NTR. End of story. I'm also not talking about NTR anymore.
Looks like dev was not clear about the cheating part. Believe her or not, it is up to you is a clear statement about it's not a fact in game. So she may have cheated, may not we don't know as of now. All we know she is denying it.

I don't believe her one bit, she was lying about it from the beginning. I've played it recently and she was showing red flags left and right in that conversation. First she acted like she does not even remember who other guy was, then brushed it off as someone I knew before and explicitly said she was not talking to him in months, then when messages revealed dude even know when she was arriving so another lie, first she said just some guy from high school group then he became close childhood friend, she said he was just a friend but also he was important enough to get her dating status in person. Everything she said about Steve was lies. Babe talk was cherry on top too. Babe is the pet name she was using to MC, yet Steve was using it as casual too. At this point, if she was not cheating MC I'd consider it as a plot hole.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I don't believe her one bit, she was lying about it from the beginning. I've played it recently and she was showing red flags left and right in that conversation. First she acted like she does not even remember who other guy was, then brushed it off as someone I knew before and explicitly said she was not talking to him in months, then when messages revealed dude even know when she was arriving so another lie, first she said just some guy from high school group then he became close childhood friend, she said he was just a friend but also he was important enough to get her dating status in person. Everything she said about Steve was lies. Babe talk was cherry on top too. Babe is the pet name she was using to MC, yet Steve was using it as casual too. At this point, if she was not cheating MC I'd consider it as a plot hole.
I partially agree with ModiThorrson, even if she didn't cheat she still hid something very important in a relationship.
Then it seems super strange to me that if she find her partner for life, don't end the relationship with her fuck buddy

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I partially agree with ModiThorrson, even if she didn't cheat she still hid something very important in a relationship.
Then it seems super strange to me that if she find her partner for life, don't end the relationship with her fuck buddy
We only know Steve as her fb because she said so, that can be another lie of hers and he might mean something more than a fb. Tbh, I am leaning to that. She was not sure about she would choose MC or Steve, she was keeping Steve as a backup then decided on MC and thought ending it face to face with Steve. She probably was doing LDR with him while dating MC. Otherwise what she did does not make sense a bit.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
While reviewing KoGa3 mod page I saw one of his mods for this game. Something told me to give in a try and I'm so glad I did. The story telling, the sense of humor along with the LI is top notch. The animation is the best I have seen on F95. I usually keep the music volume muted, but not this game and I'm so glad I did because it fit what was going on in the game and it rocked. Can't wait till the next update now.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Wait, did I accidentally lock out the OG GF from ever coming back in chapter 1? I wouldn't mind hearing the rest of her story, even if I don't pick her as a LI going forward.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
At this point, if she was not cheating MC I'd consider it as a plot hole.
It wouldn't be a plot hole at all, people lie irrationally all the time when they feel backed into a corner and don't know what to say. She knew she fucked up by keeping it from him, and in the moment probably just blurted out lies in hopes he would calm down and they could work it out. That obviously didn't happen and she got kicked to the curb, then sits in her car crying. Probably reflecting on how dumb she was for keeping it from him, and probably how she could have better handled the situation.

I personally don't like her, and couldn't care less if she even reappears in the story, as I won't be pursuing her anyways. However, I see some really wild and out there takes in concerns to the beginning of the game and her in particular. She is dumb, and honestly if I were interested in her, my trust in her would already be greatly depleted. Though no, just because she's a liar and a stupid one at that, doesn't mean she cheated. It wouldn't be a plot hole whatsoever if it turns out she didn't cheat, and I honestly think she indeed didn't cheat, and that she's just a liar and made a stupid decision in terms of keeping it from MC.

I've also seen the take that her friend (ex-FWB) is the one she actually cheated on, which is also a wild take. We have no context to if they had any rules set up with their relationship, which is the only way it could possibly be considered cheating. Therefore it's a stupid assumption to assume they did and that she just up and left the guy without saying a word after getting a boyfriend to call that cheating. I think it's way more likely they were just friends who had sex sometimes, with no sort of arrangement or rules set in place. Therefore, she has no expectation of exclusivity or commitment. That's how most FWB relationships that I've personally seen are anyways, I rarely have ever seen FWB that are exclusive.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
and I honestly don't care about her, cheated or not, we the players have zero connection to the girl, she is in the game for a grand total of ~3 minutes. I'M also not a big fan of her model either, so if she stays gone that's fine by me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
and I honestly don't care about her, cheated or not, we the players have zero connection to the girl, she is in the game for a grand total of ~3 minutes. I'M also not a big fan of her model either, so if she stays gone that's fine by me.
not gonna lie when I saw her model at the start of the game I was thinking let me break up with her quick , since I found her model really unattractive and since I had zero connection to her I couldn't look past her looks haha. If she comes back i'll play her path just for the sake of seeing it but that's it.

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I don't understand how this is still being debated after the dev already clarified everything......
But dev said this,
although the choice to believe her or not is up to you.
If it's up to me, it's okay to debate, ain't it? :unsure::whistle::LOL:

not gonna lie when I saw her model at the start of the game
I actually liked her model, it's different than usual. :)

I've also seen the take that her friend (ex-FWB) is the one she actually cheated on, which is also a wild take.
That is indeed a wild take. Like she was cheating both of them or only the other guy? :confused:

It wouldn't be a plot hole at all
That part was exaggeration. Also, I've noticed we are agreeing on the most part. I just don't trust her last explanation too, that's it.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes